Page 36 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

The battery is not in the firmware-specific source. If you are referring to the old AlohaSoft sources, they ae no longer active. Please visit the link in my sig if you want access to the new Installer sources.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Reinhold -
    Can you create icon for:
    Funiculus - http://mauvilasoftware.com/funiculus/

and Erica Sudin's new app:
    Banner - http://ericasadun.com/ftp/PumpkinUtilities/

and BigBoss' 1.1.3 icon hiding app:
    Poof - http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo

Thanks!

Hey armadillo,

can you make icons for Pushr and Signal?

Link of Pushr:

http://mobilepushr.jottit.com/

Signal.app is needed to get signal after each reboot, because I have FW 1.1.3 unlocked with IPSF-Style.

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Now to the Slider turtle. Make a new folder on your PC and call it AqwoahMarine (or anything you want). Copy the turtle image into that folder (name the png turtle.png). Then navigate to

var/root/Library/Customize/MainSliderImages/

and copy the AqwoahMarine folder with the turtle.png into that directory. If you want the slider to also replace the red power slider and the green call slider, then navigate to

var/root/Library/Customize/PowerSliderImages/
    var/root/Library/Customize/CallSliderImages/

and copy the AqwoahMarine folder into there as well. That's it. Simply select the turtle image in Customize and you're done.
    Customize doesn't work on 1.1.3 (yet)...

Any other ways to set this turtle slider?
    Last edited by mastaboy; 2008-02-07 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rename the file to bottombarknobgray.png and transfer to

System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/

...and Pushr is already in Aqwoah, so I take it you're not installing through Installer
    Come visit AlohaSoft

5. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

mastaboy (2008-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Rename the file to bottombarknobgray.png and transfer to

System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/

...and Pushr is already in Aqwoah, so I take it you're not installing through Installer
    Cool thx!

Yea since your source is down I do all that manually But I didn't find Pushr... I searched almost the whole thread(page 18-47) without succes ^^
    Can you post it again please? And what about Signal?

Thx a lot!

Funiculus

Poof

Banner

Quote Originally Posted by mastaboy View Post
    Cool thx!

Yea since your source is down I do all that manually But I didn't find Pushr... I searched almost the whole thread(page 18-47) without succes ^^
    Can you post it again please? And what about Signal?

Thx a lot!
    The public source is down, but the donor sources are working. See my sig for details.

As to Signal, no link - no icon. And BTW, donor requests have highest priority
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-02-08 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I'm only 15 so I don't have a credit card to donor... :/

Can you please just post the Pushr icon? thx

btw there's no link for Signal... this is needed to get signal after each reboot with the IPSF style unlock (by geohot)

mastaboy, your tone rubs me the wrong way. The Pushr icon is on p11 post #164. Go get it, because I will suspend icon posting here for a while (I am extremely busy for the next two weeks). Themes will be updated later today.

You have an iPhone, you can pay $60/month for phone/data service, you have internet service of $40/month. If you would like to donate, give someone with a CC cash and have them donate on your behalf. If you do know anyone with a CC, I will be happy to PM my snail mail address. Be creative. If you don't like the tone of my reply, then I would suggest you switch to a different icon set and not come here demanding icons.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Green Apple
    Thanks

I agree, I can't stand u little shits who come in here wanting this and wanting that. You all have to remember that reinhold does this for free, no one is making him. So when you ask him to do something for you, you need to stand up and be a man about it and send him just a little something here and there.

my new motto "don't be a mastaboy"
    WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

okay i'm sorry... I agree with you.. I will ask someone if i can use his creditcard to donate. how much is the average of all donates?

and thx a lot for the signal icon!!

Default Iphone Navigator
    Hi Armadillo,

Not sure who/where to ask the question. Which application should I use to be able to navigate/open the iphone contents (ala file manager for Iphone). I'm using Mac Leopard. Thanks

Can you assist me in directing where to download the apps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

its called finder look in installer

Quote Originally Posted by fpt View Post
    Hi Armadillo,

Not sure who/where to ask the question. Which application should I use to be able to navigate/open the iphone contents (ala file manager for Iphone). I'm using Mac Leopard. Thanks

Can you assist me in directing where to download the apps.
    I use Fugu - which is a cool little app that runs nicely on the Mac

Thank you guys, but i cant seem to find the url for downloading the apps. Cheers

Hi, Found a download site for FUGU. My question is there any specific Fugu version that i should use to match my Iphone 1.1.1? There are many version of fugu or should i use the latest version? Will the latest version be compatible with 1.1.1 (3A109a), Modem firmware is 04.01.13_G? Thanks

It Doesn't really mater which version you use . . . you do need to install SSH (OpenSSH) onto your Iphone from Installer before can communicate. Also - FUGU works via WiFi.
    When you first attempt to log in to your iPhone - go to settings to find your current IP (under WiFi) on your iPhone.
    Put this in FUGU as the address you want to connect to. Username is Root.
    You will be prompted for a password which is alpine.

Page 36 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast