Page 35 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

edit
    Last edited by The Spirit; 2008-02-01 at 07:09 PM.

maybe you need some glasses? It's 2 pages back!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    LocateMe:

It's one thing to have idiots on here, another thing to have blind idiots.
    WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey armadillo i donated and got the installer link from you but i can`t seem to find it in installer.it`s not showing up. i hope there is a keyboard for 1.1.2 in there. :-)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwidow74 View Post
    hey armadillo i donated and got the installer link from you but i can`t seem to find it in installer.it`s not showing up. i hope there is a keyboard for 1.1.2 in there. :-)
    You have to add the link that he sent you. Open Installer, tap Sources, tap the Edit button, tap the Add button, and then enter the link he gave you, and click OK.

And, there is no keyboard anywhere by anyone for 1.1.2

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

does anyone know is they change the artwork file agian in 1.1.3???

Default Aqwoah theme
    Hi Armadillo! i have already donated for your great theme, but no reply with the installer source... what do i have to do? Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm sure you'll get it soon. I'm waiting too, but i'm sure this isn't armadillo's number one priority in life so just hang tight and you'll get the link

Sorry guys. I'm traveling. If you have not received a link by now, you will get it when I'm back home tomorrow.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

can you please make a icon for iLog
    http://iphone.ileks.com
    thanks

hey armadillo i donated (Alohasoft) and have not got the installer link from you. I love your applications. Am I missing something here? :-)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fpt View Post
    hey armadillo i donated (Alohasoft) and have not got the installer link from you. I love your applications. Am I missing something here? :-)
    Yes, you are missing looking back two posts...
    Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Sorry guys. I'm traveling. If you have not received a link by now, you will get it when I'm back home tomorrow.

i searched
    Last edited by Dakotafan; 2008-02-03 at 06:36 PM. Reason: i searched

Can someone who is running 1.1.3 firmware help me test the repository so it installs the SummerBoard themes correctly? I need someone who will do this interactively via instant messaging (AIM) and who can verify the path structure on their iPhone. If you can do this, please PM me and give me your AIM screen name.

UPDATE: I got some help from DaveiPhone and we discovered that the current version of Installer is screwed up. It's not possible right now to install anything reliably. So we need to wait until Installer is fixed.

UPDATE 2: DaveiPhone found that the problem is not with Installer per se, but it affects all packages hosted by Ste. So if you see weird behavior, it will be with all Ste packages. Others, including AlohaSoft work fine. I am now testing the SummerBoard themes problems on 1.1.3 and will update you when they start working with 1.1.3.

UPDATE 3: The sources have now been updated and I hope everything should now work on all firmware versions. If you encounter a problem, please let me know.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2008-02-04 at 12:19 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Donation sent. Looks great!

Bruce

Thanks Armadillo for the URL. Love every applications installed in my iPhone. To all the avid fans, Please donate because your donations are worth the hard work and time devoted by our developers.

FPT

How do I install your beautiful key-lock? Im not a computer/iphone expert. thanks.
    Last edited by fpt; 2008-02-04 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can install the wallpaper either by uploading it to your pictures folder via iTunes and select it as your wallpaper in the Pictures app or you can put it into your favorite SummerBoard theme folder: /var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/Aqwoah/Wallpaper.png

Now to the Slider turtle. Make a new folder on your PC and call it AqwoahMarine (or anything you want). Copy the turtle image into that folder (name the png turtle.png). Then navigate to

var/root/Library/Customize/MainSliderImages/

and copy the AqwoahMarine folder with the turtle.png into that directory. If you want the slider to also replace the red power slider and the green call slider, then navigate to

var/root/Library/Customize/PowerSliderImages/
    var/root/Library/Customize/CallSliderImages/

and copy the AqwoahMarine folder into there as well. That's it. Simply select the turtle image in Customize and you're done.

iCrossword

BallFight

Marble

Scrabble

TextTwist

RPS

snes4iphone

Jiggles

iEatHalal

Lua

iFob

iLog

ShopList

TeeVee

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-02-04 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

mastaboy (2008-02-07), notovich (2008-04-06)

Sorry it took so long but I threw a little something your way.

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 2008-02-06 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had this battery installed on my 1.1.2 and loved it. Now I am on 1.1.3. Is it safe to use it? Can I just download the 1.1.2 version from Installer or will there be a 1.1.3 version?

thanx
    Locked 1.1.1 --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 1.1.1 --> Upgraded to 1.1.2 --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 1.1.2 --> Upgraded to 1.1.3 --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 1.1.3 --> Upgraded to 1.1.4 --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 1.1.4 with zIphone --> Jailbroken + Unlocked 2.0.2 with QuickPwn
    Network - Vodafone GR
    Call In/Out - Working!
    Youtube - Done!
    SMS/Edge/GPRS/Wi-Fi - Working!

Page 35 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast