Page 30 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Can I request an icon for Simport? I haven't been able to find one anywhere and I love your style, it would be much appreciated

From now on, I will ignore all requests that don't provide a link to the app or its function. I have no idea what Simport is and I really do not have the time to hunt it down.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Could you make an icon for SIP-VoIP? here is the link: http://touchmods.wordpress.com/

thx

Thanks

Every online community seems to have an ALL-STAR. Armadillo, you are clearly that person here. Outstanding work. Also, you have the patience of a saint, man. Keep up the good work.

Mark

6. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

mastaboy (2008-01-01)

Hi armadillo.. beautiful work!!! been using this theme since I got my iPhone, nothing else compares.. Thank you!!

Can you make an icon for Frenzic http://frenzic.com/demo

thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    SIP-VoIP

thx! you're the best!

Frenzic is a web app. I can't do all those.

iDialer

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-01-01 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

ADZ (2008-01-01), mastaboy (2008-01-01), Sticky111 (2008-01-04)

sorry just needed a little help

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Plenty of help is available... just ask the question in the right place. Go to the index, and find the proper forum and thread in which to ask your question.

To help you understand, you wouldn't go to a Home Depot store and ask for help with getting flight travel arrangements. And you wouldn't go to a travel agency and ask about home improvement questions.

If you ask in the proper place, you will get what you want and need! Otherwise, threads become a mish-mash of unorganized data about nothing in particular and everything in general, and frankly, become useless to everyone.

So where is this theme? I am on a recently updated iphone to 1.1.1 and I cannot find this theme on Installer to save my life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gradejohn View Post
    So where is this theme? I am on a recently updated iphone to 1.1.1 and I cannot find this theme on Installer to save my life.
    Have you read this thread at all? If you had, you would know that you need to install the Alohasoft source on your Installer, and then, lo and behold, all of the Alohasoft skins are available. Just read before you ask what has already been answered - numerous times - in this very thread.

First of all I read the first several pages which were posted months ago and then read the last several pages. Thanks for the info, but I don't thank you for sounding like a jerk about it. 40 pages dude. 40 pages.

And it didn't seem to work. I installed it in the correct folder using IBrckr. I rebooted. Nothing. See, I come here because I don't have the know how so many of the rest of you do. Not about this. I still have nothing.
    Last edited by gradejohn; 2008-01-03 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

40 pages? Yep, the same 40 pages that I (and others) read to get the answers we were looking for.

Sound like a jerk? Sorry, not trying to, but just tired of those who sound like they are too lazy to read or click the "search" button.

I am not too lazy. I am overwhelmed. I thought this was a *community*. So I posted a question. Lazy? I could spent days reading this site and just get more confused. *If* however I am pointed (kindly would be nice) in the correct path where things could become more clear, then perhaps it will all become smooth sailing for me.

I have installed his plist file in the root/Library/Installer and yet I still see and get nothing. None of it is in my installer. I am clearly doing something wrong, which is my point. I don't know where to begin. It's not lazy, it's completely ignorant about where to start.

Someone wrote this about 20 pages ago:

"If u don't have AlohaSoft in your sources, add it. Than go to install, choose AlohaSoft Graphics and just install whatever u like from there. After ur phone relocks , whatever u installed should apply.. good lucks"

My question is....how??? I can't see how to add this because I can't find it in installer and adding his plist file per armadillos signature didn't help any.

I've read 20 pages now and I am still lost.

J
    Last edited by gradejohn; 2008-01-03 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Go to Installer and click "Sources" -> "Edit" -> "Add" -> type:

http://homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/102.xml -> for FW 1.0.2
    http://homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/111.xml -> for FW 1.1.1
    http://homepage.mac.com/reinholdpenner/112.xml -> for FW 1.1.2

Now you can install the theme in the installer.

Beautiful, and many many thanks. That did it. I had JUST Finished page 27 which has a similar post at the bottom of it, but I didn't understand about adding a source. I feel dumb, but I know it now. Thank you again!

iAthan

Last edited by armadillo; 2008-01-03 at 11:45 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

DUDE!!!!! You are amazing!!
    I actually, no joke, spent a few hours today trying to contact a few members on the board trying to install the right keyboard you created. After i found what i thought i was looking for and installed it, it turned out to be a keyboard that looked half as good as yours, lol. I stumbled upon this page by accident and soooooooo glad i did! Your work is stunning. THANK YOU.

hey arm,

I think you should add your alohasoft link to the first post. That way we won't have a bunch of people asking how to install this and we can keep it to the icon updates.

Page 30 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast