Page 29 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

can you please make one icon for iTrac?

I would like one for the categories app

kDialer

iTrac

Categories

Last edited by armadillo; 2007-12-30 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Is it me or is the iTrac icon not showing up? I wanted that one too if that is the one for tracking FedEx and UPS?

Also would you consider making an icon for "CameraPro"
    A new Camera App that gives extended features for taking pictures such as Timer and Zoom.

Thank you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

mastaboy (2007-12-31)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hmmm jussss when you think there is no such thing as Perfection in this world...

Thank you!

btw for some reason when I save the iTrac icon it has a "white" square bg which is strange cuz you've never designed square icons so I'm not sure if you designed this one that way or not? (I simply removed the white in the background for myself) but wanted to bring it to your attention if it is a format issue when you uploaded it here and you can't even notice it against the white background on the thread okay...

Doreen, sorry, for some reason I exported the icon as png24. It's fixed now in the above post.

TuneWiki

iMoon

Last edited by armadillo; 2007-12-30 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

9. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

mastaboy (2007-12-31)

Hi armadillo,

i love this theme!! thank you so much for it!

i have 2 questions: can you create icons for RealArtist and iSMS? i would be really grateful
    look at my screen:

why doesn't change the icon of Weather.app to that one you made?

greetz

VTap

I have no idea why your weather icon doesn't show up. It does for me. Check var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/Aqwoah/Icons/ if Weather.png exists.

RealArtist is pretty accurate for now. I would love to use it with my own pics though. Is there a way? And how do you save the images?

iSMS will come shortly
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    VTap

I have no idea why your weather icon doesn't show up. It does for me. Check var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/Aqwoah/Icons/ if Weather.png exists.

RealArtist is pretty accurate for now. I would love to use it with my own pics though. Is there a way? And how do you save the images?

iSMS will come shortly
    Weather.png exists as you can see here:
    It is this icon:

But it doesn't show up on my iphone screen...

RealArtist was just released, so you can't save the images. You can only use it with the most recent image.

RealArtist

Last edited by armadillo; 2007-12-31 at 04:33 AM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

14. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

mastaboy (2007-12-31)

RealArtist

Wow thx a lot!

you're doing really great job man!

BTW, your weather icon problem is discussed here and the links in that thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23325
    Come visit AlohaSoft

17. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

mastaboy (2007-12-31)

BTW, your weather icon problem is discussed here and the links in that thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23325
    oh thx man

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

ajr630 (2007-12-31), mastaboy (2007-12-31)

my iphonescreen now:
    thx again armadillo!

just one last question: could you change the text "iPhone" to "Rinchen"?
    It's a carrier logo

thx!

I have a ghost in my iPhone. All of my icons are perfect except one - NES. No matter what I do it remains the Gameboy icon instead of the new NES icon. When I WinSCP into the NES App folder and copy the icon.png file back to my desktop it is in fact the new NES icon yet the old one appears on the screen. I have checked other .png files in the folder and none of them is the old NES icon. Anyone have a clue on this?

Thx

If you use SummerBoard, the icon in your NES.app is irrelevant, since SB overrides it. So the question then is what is inside your SummerBoard theme. Since you are posting in the Aqwoah thread, I assume that is your theme. You may want to update Aqwoah to get the new NES icon.

As to the carrier question, I don't change that. There is an app that would work for you. It's called Make it mine and you can enter any text you want.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

dyrtyred (2008-01-01), mastaboy (2007-12-31), skydad (2007-12-31)

If you use SummerBoard, the icon in your NES.app is irrelevant, since SB overrides it. So the question then is what is inside your SummerBoard theme. Since you are posting in the Aqwoah thread, I assume that is your theme. You may want to update Aqwoah to get the new NES icon.

As to the carrier question, I don't change that. There is an app that would work for you. It's called Make it mine and you can enter any text you want.
    Thx for the info - I am a bit lost and apologize for the ignorance. This was my original theme when it first came out. I switched to Mario theme which was installed manually so I am not up on Summerboard. Now that I have come back "home" it appears the version I have of your theme is 1.5 and the version of Summerboard is 3.0 When I go to installer Themes (Summerboard) I do not see this theme. Not a huge issue I can live with the Gameboy icon as all the others are incredible.

thx

Click the link in my sig
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Page 29 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast