Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

I installed "Aqwoah Keyboard" today via installer, no problems so far. Will i be able to go back to original if i would want to? What would i have to do? Just uninstall Aqwoah keyboard? THanks

Thanks

i tried to use and put the folder in customize(BATTERY ICON) yet batt % not updated. can someone guide me to install this thru customize?
    Last edited by theone77; 2007-11-11 at 12:15 AM.

Hi I am new on this and I would like that you helpme to put this on my iphone is a 1.1.1 version I already downloaded the program in my computer what do I have to do now? thanks

Wonderful. I particularly like the battery charger.

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    i tried to use and put the folder in customize(BATTERY ICON) yet batt % not updated. can someone guide me to install this thru customize?
    Ok first of all ur phone has to jeailbroken. Go to Installer. If u don't have AlohaSoft in your sources, add it. Than go to install, choose AlohaSoft Graphics and just install whatever u like from there. After ur phone relocks , whatever u installed should apply.. good lucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jodiedicie View Post
    Armadillo, I added your source, deleted everything I had manually put on (dialer, keyboard, calculator). Dialer and Calc installed beautifully, but the keyboard is crashing. Any ideas? I have no prob going back and putting it back on manually, but wondered if anyone one had this problem. I am getting:

Error
    Main script execution failed!
    Please try to install it after you got BSD subsystem installed in your iPhone.

armadillo, when you are showing the new icons, do I have to manually put them on there or can you update your theme through installer?

As far as I know he is updating them through his Installer source. They should be readily available as he updates the source.

Reako

iStudy:

Source will be updated in about an hour
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by DopestGingah View Post
    armadillo, when you are showing the new icons, do I have to manually put them on there or can you update your theme through installer?
    I had same question but now i got it that whenever u open Installer and it says Updating Sources after that u got all the stuff he is putting here on forum.. Good stuff.. I really like Graffiti... Keep it up... thank you.

Thanks

Could you please make an icon for the App "Screenshot"?
    http://www.robota.nl/products/iPhone%20Screenshot.html
    Thanxx
    Dr.Desaster

what happened to your installer source?

Nothing. My source is still active, but I get too many emails from people who have problems (either because they are running out of space or don't have BSD Subsystem installed or who install stull for the heck of it and then uninstall). So my sources will remain active for those who can deal with them, but I will no longer advertise the source in my sig.

where can i get the url as i have recently had to restore and would like to add your wonderfull theme to my springboard...
    PM me if you want to hide it...
    Thanks alot.
    and the great work is much appreciated!
    this is the best theme for the iphone yet!
    definetely the most comprehensive!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to canadianiphone For This Useful Post:

runnby (2007-12-08)

All known sources are right here:
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Lis...taller_Sources

@ armadillo, it's sad that you had to do that, but hey, maybe it will ween out the slower people?

Thanks for updating the sources on that page. I will soon add the 112 source.

Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast