Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Search and read. You made an obvious mistake and it has been discussed several times. Even in this thread.

Reako
    OK ... I read the whole thread and find out that all battery icons from 1 to 17 (have to rename no.17) will go in cd/system/library/coreservices/springboard.app

and what about the calculator, backgrounds and Icons etc?

I read somewhere on this forum that in order to install a theme you have to copy the them folder to your springboard.app through winSCP (or something similar), which I did and now I can see this theme in my summerboard but I can only use theme and icons not calculator, battery or backgrounds.

Could someone can advice me what I am doing wrong

When you unzip aqwoah 1.5 to a folder you get the following 5 folders

SpringBoard
    Icon Battery
    Icons
    Backgrounds
    Icon Calculator

Could someone please tell me where to put these folders or content of these folders on my iphone.

Thanks for this great theme. I am using this theme and only this theme on my iphone and I love this.

Pendu

For a quick answer look in his sig! If you add the respected source to installer, depending on your current firmware, you can install and uninstall everything so simple.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    For a quick answer look in his sig! If you add the respected source to installer, depending on your current firmware, you can install and uninstall everything so simple.

Reako
    Oh! thanks for pointing me that route. But since I already installed Aqwoah folder in my Library/SummerBoard/Themes/ through WinSCP on my iphone 1.1.1 and theme is working fine

Should, I take out battery, calculator etc from Library/SummerBoard/Themes/Aqwoah 1.5 folder and put them under there appropriate place.

Or should I delete Aqwoah 1.5 folder from my Library/SummerBoard/Themes/ folder and start from fresh by installing the sources from the signature and then install theme from there.

Any help!

Pendu

Enter the 111 source in Installer. Delete the Aqwoah theme from Summerboard via WinSCP and start from scratch. The source will also let you install all the other goodies.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Enter the 111 source in Installer. Delete the Aqwoah theme from Summerboard via WinSCP and start from scratch. The source will also let you install all the other goodies.
    Thanks Armadillo

I got your sources through installer but I noticed few of the goodies are still alpha. Are they buggy (I mean keyboard and dialer)?

Thanks once again for creating wonderful theme and for your quick help.

Regards,

Pendu

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Penduboy View Post
    Thanks Armadillo

I got your sources through installer but I noticed few of the goodies are still alpha. Are they buggy (I mean keyboard and dialer)?

Thanks once again for creating wonderful theme and for your quick help.

Regards,

Pendu
    Not that anyone knows :]
    Everything works perfectly!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

How often do u update ur installer source theme, armadilo?

Every 2-3 icons. I will update a little later today.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Hello, when i installed your theme with the installer, and changed the theme through the summerboard, not the complete icons will changed, only the calender, weather, clock and telephone icons will not changed

can you help me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

Armadillo, I added your source, deleted everything I had manually put on (dialer, keyboard, calculator). Dialer and Calc installed beautifully, but the keyboard is crashing. Any ideas? I have no prob going back and putting it back on manually, but wondered if anyone one had this problem. I am getting:

Error
    Main script execution failed!

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but I know that the script works fine. I think that this may be caused by the system partition running out of space. Although I move the original keyboard into private/var/root/Library/AlohaSoft and then transfer the keyboard file to /System/Library/... there may be some strange temp files being generated that exceed the size of the partition. Unfortunately, Installer isn't checking that space yet (it's a known issue). So for now, if you encounter this problem, install the keyboard manually.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

13. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

Jodiedicie (2007-11-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jodiedicie's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been getting an error message saying something about running out of space, so that must be it. Not a problem, I have already manually installed it again. I love that keyboard!

i love this theme....
    thanks alot for creating it.

How can I install it trpugh installer? is it possible?

Thanks in advance, super cool them, the best I have seen so far

Can you make an icon for iMapIdle?

Thanks!

Oh Dear, will it ever end?

iMapIdle:

Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks for the speedy service.

Whisper:

SysInfo:

Last edited by armadillo; 2007-11-10 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast