Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

Armadillo first of all thanks for your theme, I love it!!! but I have a question: Is possible make longer the message that display on my lockscreen when I receive a message, mail or notification? Becouse I only can read 1 line, and I would like to read the entire message o 3 or 4 lines at least... Is this possible? how can I do? Thanks a lot and sorry for my english, Im spanish...

For mail, you get the sender and the subject (it's not possible to read the email body). For notifications, you get everything that the notification normally would put up in a textbox (so you get exactly what you would get normally). SMS, I don't know for sure (since I don't use SMS), but the few messages I have received in the past all have the full text of the SMS.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Armadillo thanks for your quick reply! I didnt understand you very well! The most important for me are notifications, becouse I use it a lot, can I modify any file like push.js to can see full text on my lockscreen? There must be a way to cahnge this part no? Please if you can explain me, I will be very very happy, is he only thing that I dont like of this theme

todo plugin not working can someone help me ?

@fibilt: please email me (email address is in my repo) and I will try and understand what you mean.

@lyg_ymm: I know that you seem to have problems with the Todo plugin. Can someone else please report back on their Todo behavior. For me, Todo 3.4 and the Todo plugin 0.3.3 work fine and I don't see a problem. I'd like to know if anyone else has a problem when using those in Aqwoah.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Using LI 3 and todo is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    @lyg_ymm: I know that you seem to have problems with the Todo plugin. Can someone else please report back on their Todo behavior. For me, Todo 3.4 and the Todo plugin 0.3.3 work fine and I don't see a problem. I'd like to know if anyone else has a problem when using those in Aqwoah.
    For me, ALI IV with lockinfo 2, todo 3.4.2 don't work

Armadillo How can I see your email in your repo? Ive entered but I only see the files! I dont know where I have to look for... Althought my query is simple: when I receive a push notification, I only can see 2 lines and not the whole text! It only happens with notifications push! Can you help me? I want that the theme show me the full notifications text and not a part of it... Thanks armadillo!

My email is in the Author box. Just tap on the Author box and you will open an email with everything pre-filled. It is the same email you donated to. So you can also just reply to the email I sent you after you donated.

As for Todo, I will have to update Todo to 3.4.2 to see if the format changed.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    For me, ALI IV with lockinfo 2, todo 3.4.2 don't work
    my todo(3.4.2) no working

i restore my iphone firmware also no working

hi armadillo
    i try to install todo app(v3.4) still no working
    Last edited by lyg_ymm; 2010-02-23 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Okay, my bad. I had updated Todo in iTunes, but it apparently did not update the app on my iPhone, since Todo 3.4 requires FW 3.1.2. So I have currently no way of verifying the problem. But I would like someone who has Todo 3.4 to contact me via AIM (my screen name is enaloha).
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by lyg_ymm View Post
    my todo(3.4.2) no working

i restore my iphone firmware also no working

hi armadillo
    i try to install todo app(v3.4) still no working
    i dont belive only i one person have this problem ??

hi armadillo
    todo problem is already settle so far working fine

thank you very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-001.png  

Just installed the Aqwoah LI theme (IV) for the first time. I have to say it is the most attractive (and fun) lock screen to date. Unfortunately, I seem to have one major issue at this point: My Twitter section is not updating other than when I do a re-spring. Is anyone else having this problem? Also, I was told by the developer that this deactivates native Lockinfo, but do I have to uninstall native Lockinfo?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lyg_ymm View Post
    hi armadillo
    todo problem is already settle so far working fine

thank you very much
    How did you manage to get Todo. LOCKINFO I installed version 2.1.0.3 and Todo 3.4.2 does not see the lockscreen

@scirica: Twitter updates whenever you turn on the iPhone (it polls the plugin data just like the email, sms, and phone sections).

@Ramses2: I made a silent update to todo.js. So you can either replace the entire theme, or just extract the todo.js.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Armadillo: actually, you are mistaken. Twitter is updating every 5 minutes on my LI IV now that I'm watching it. Not just when I turn on the phone , which would be useless. Seems to be working fine.

That's the idle update once you have turned on the iPhone. The first check occurs when you turn on the iPhone. There is in fact no schedule set for Twitter or email in the html code. The 5 minutes schedule is probably coming from LockInfo itself. The html code only checks what the LockInfo plugins have retrieved.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

19. The Following User Says Thank You to armadillo For This Useful Post:

vassilis19 (2010-04-28)

Exactly. From a user perspective there is an update. I'm a user. Thanks for the great theme!

Hi armadillo

Let me first thank you for creating such a wonderful theme for lockinfo. I am now faced with the problem that the ToDo list won't show up on the lockscreen after I upgrade Todo to 3.4.2. Am on 3GS and 3.1.2. Tried to reinstall the theme from your repo, but still doesn't work

Page 106 of 111 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast