Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

The moon is back. Children of earth rejoice.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Really good, icons are great
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!

Hi all,

I just discovered that lockscreen theme, and i think its the most complete and coolest theme, ever!!

What i specially appreciate :
    - The world map (of course)
    - Swipe months in calendar, or citys in weather
    - Animations (So smooth!!)
    - And plugins (RSS, twitter)

Cant wait for the facebook plugin!!!

I noticed 2 little bugs :
    1/ when "var mainHeaderWeather*=*true" and only one city in "var locales =" , plugins bugs (still only clock/calendar/world map and weather. No more email, rss, etc...)
    2/ "var*clockSwitchMonth" doesnt work. I tried with 0 and 1, but it stills swipe in invert sens (left to right --> back instead of next month)

Can you try and tell me if its working or not for you please?

And sorry all for my bad english

TY!

I found another little bug : when you're on another city than main city in weather, collapse doesnt work anymore for weather. You have to swipe back to main city if you want to collapse...

Please, someone, do you have same problem than me with calendar (inverted swipe for changing months, please view my precedent post)

TY all!
    Last edited by jaf2; 2010-02-09 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What I can say for Aqwoah LockInfo IV (not III, sorry I don't have time to test each and every possible bug in every version):

1. Weather is now handled by swiping, so this variable actually is meaningless. It is a relic of the old gruppled theme. Multiple weather locations are now swiped through, so header locations are obsolete.

2. clockSwitchMonth is just an initialization value. It does not reverse the order of months. In my intuition, swiping left will advance the page (month) and swiping right will go back. If you don't like that behavior, you can change it in clock.js by changing thing the sign of the month increment in these two functions

Code:
    function clockSwipeLeft() {
      clockSwitchMonth = clockSwitchMonth + 1;
      updateClock();
    }

function clockSwipeRight() {
      clockSwitchMonth = clockSwitchMonth - 1;
      updateClock();
    }
    3. This works for me. Weather will collapse in any city.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Thanks for your answer, i changed the signs as you says and it works! Im on aqwoah III.

Here's a simple think i found to have a great effect with the clock :
    open your language file in "strings" (en.js, fr.js, ...) and modify "var*clock_format_time*=*"G:i" by var*clock_format_time*=*"G:i:s"

By adding ":s" you will have the seconds after hours/minutes (updated every second if course lol), so it looks like a real alarm clock!

Simple, but great effect!
    Just try it!

What you think?
    Last edited by jaf2; 2010-02-10 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Its been awhile since I posted in this thread but as always this is the by far the best theme on the iPhone...

I have some photo's of some icons I would like. I will try and explain as many as possible.

3GS

This is just my 3GS iPhone I have more for my 3G and 2G but I don't want to sound greedy.

Rk_Pro is like the Nike+ program only better.
    Symbols is for posting symbols on your FB status update or comments.
    Wattpad is a free ebook reader... that is just great!
    Gowalla is for updating your location of Twitter and FB.
    Sleeplab is for recording your snoring if you have sleep apnea such as I.
    GPS is a better GPS for on the trails.
    Aplusexam is for giving others a quick A+ certification test.

I will list others if they are needed.
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.

Hi Armadillo
    I tried to integrate small think to delete the data (calls, sms, emails, etc. ...). Graphically, I could get out, but at programing is another matter ... You who is so gifted, you would give us something like that??

Last edited by phoenix92500; 2010-02-12 at 06:24 PM.

Is there any way to get JUST the old Aqwoah dialer and keyboard? That is all I want, really, but can't find a version that is compatible with 3.1.2.

@truckerbear: all missing icons in your images above have been made. If you had emailed me instead of posting here, I would have sent them to you. They will be included in the next theme update though.

@phoenix: Deleting items in the lockscreen is not equivalent to removing them from the relevant app. I will see how tricky it is to implement this in a similar way as the Notifications.

@sponkey: Both Dialer and Keyboards are available for 3.1.2 in my repo (although the keyboard has to be implemented via iAcces).
    Come visit AlohaSoft

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

hey armadillo , you should post the keyboard on the site, you would make a lot of people (who dont have paypal because im a student) happy

so what is the name of the application/theme/thingy that I would be asking for? Is it the Aqwoah lockinfo something-or-other? Or is it just the keyboard/dialer? If it is just the keyboard/dialer separate, what version number is it now, because the one on this site is 1.1.2 and it does not work, that I can work out.

Thanks!

Being a student without PayPal is fine, but a good student always finds creative ways to make things happen. Somehow they are able to pay their monthly phone bill, since AT&T in their unbelievable arrogance have no mercy on students without PayPal. Some students have friends that use PayPal and donate on their behalf. Other students use PM and ask for snail mail address. Good students are smart and can make things happen
    Come visit AlohaSoft

@Armadillo,

Thanks, you are the BEST !

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Being a student without PayPal is fine, but a good student always finds creative ways to make things happen. Somehow they are able to pay their monthly phone bill, since AT&T in their unbelievable arrogance have no mercy on students without PayPal. Some students have friends that use PayPal and donate on their behalf. Other students use PM and ask for snail mail address. Good students are smart and can make things happen
    some students will just keep begging to get what they want

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    some students will just keep begging to get what they want
    lol not gona work

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DROPDEADKIDZ View Post
    lol not gona work
    damn haha , i wish i had a credit card cause I WANT THAT KEYBOARD !

Check out my mod

This guy who made "High Gloss lockinfo" used the section_icon.png files from your theme so I used his bars and changed the hue
    64 GB iPhone 4S on 5.1.1 Jailbroken & Unlocked
    64 GB iPad 3 on 5.1.1 Jailbroken

@Mista

How do the same thing as you?

It's a nice mod, but I'm not sure if I would use it myself. I think this works best for a dark and simple background. But even then I think it looks a bit too busy for me and distracts from the headers (the blue light drags your eyes to the the right). The whole point of LI is to give you information at a glance without being too busy. But it's good to have options. Why don't you post the bars here so people can grab them. I think this is LEXS theme, right? If so, I gave him permission to use my header icons, so I am sure he would not object if you posted his bars (with your blue tinge).
    Last edited by armadillo; 2010-02-20 at 04:24 PM.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

@aramdillo

just to try with my theme, how to have those bars?

Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast