Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2220

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aqwoah

you can still slide up on the iacces keyboard and so far there has been no glitches...

That's awesome. Thanks for letting me know. I will then make dual function keyboard and offer it as an option just like for iAcces 3.x.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

@armadillo
    just one question (sorry if its already answered)

what line do I have to edit to change the colour of day and month on Aqwoah lockinfo (top right corner )?

Go to style.css and change the color here:

Code:
    .timeClock {
    	font-size:22px;
    	font-weight:bold;
    	line-height:26px;
    	color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);
    	margin-top:5px;
    	text-shadow:none;
    	}
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Go to style.css and change the color here:

Code:
    .timeClock {
    	font-size:22px;
    	line-height:26px;
    	color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8);
    	margin-top:5px;
    	text-shadow:none;
    	}
    not the coulor of the number , but coulour of the text ( Sunday January - they are white by default)

OK found it

.displayDate {
    font-size:13px;
    line-height:13px;
    color:ADDFFF;
    text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 2px;
    }
    Last edited by pece1976; 2010-01-03 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Okay folks. Please do not use this thread to ask about changes to LI. While I am always trying to help out, I really prefer to keep this thread for status updates. If you have questions regarding LI, please email me (my email address is found in any of the repo packages). Thanks.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

OK , NP with me , mods you can delete my posts

Just updated SBSettings with 4 new toggles (Tether, TVOut2, SMS Alert, SnapTap):

Also made a brand new battery called Cityscape (building lights and moon phase change with charge status):

-

Available in the AlohaSoft repo now (click on the link in my sig if don't know about this repo).
    Come visit AlohaSoft

iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks

hey armadillo, i just got around to installing the lockinfo 3, beautiful i must say but i have 1 issues. i cannot get the grey status bar to go away? even when im on the springboard.

any suggestions?

I cannot stress enough to check the Read Me. It points to another Read Me inside the theme that explains the various folder contents. Check the com.apple.springboard folder in the Bundles folder (FSO_BG and FST_BG). Remove those or remove the entire springboard skinning if you prefer the Apple style.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Dude !!!

That new Cityscape battery is crazy wicked !!!

You do amazing work !!!

Wish I had half your mad skills ... I just threw ya a couple bucks again to show my appreciation for all your hard work.

Installed a new app yesterday called Nightstand Alarm, Weather, Clock, and Photos. It's really a great app.

However, it shows the exact same Aquoah icon as the stock Clock.app.

Looking a bit into the folder directory that got installed, the name of the app folder is Clock.app.

Never encountered this before, so forgive me if this is a easy fix. Tried searching this thread but it's way too long to go page by page, and my searches were coming up empty.

Is there a way to fix it to a different icon (even one already made)? No problem editing plist files and all that, just don't know what/where to start.

Thanks in advance!

This problem can only be resolved by using the CFBundleIdentifier for that app. Since I don't have the app, you will have to get it yourself by opening the info.plist in the application. So rename the ipa file to zip and unzip the package. Then navigate to unzipped_appfolder/Payload/appname.app/Info.plist

Open that file and look for the name of CFBundleIdentifier. It should be something like com.whatever.clock and rename the icon to that name.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

I don't know if you still do this considering the amount of apps these days and time involved....if you do, I'd like the following:

iTreadmill
    uHear
    pzizz relax

Thank you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaysunrise View Post
    I don't know if you still do this considering the amount of apps these days and time involved....if you do, I'd like the following:

iTreadmill
    uHear
    pzizz relax

Thank you!
    just look directly above your post, and read the signature line in armadillo's post...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

dogdaysunrise (2010-01-15)

Thanked and done!

Default Need help theme icons
    It looks great, but I need to make it complete. If you find time, could I get icons for these apps?

I'd like to purchase access to the Cityscape battery meter... what's the best way to go about that.

Didn't see it at your Alohasoft site... thx

I have not updated the website. The cityscape battery is in the repo, just like Aqwoah LockInfo along with the rest of the themes. Donations will get you the entire repo with everything and every other theme I add to the repo plus all updates.
    Come visit AlohaSoft

Hello Armadillo
    Have you planned to do an update to LOCKINFO Aqwoah 3 compared to the last day of LOCKINFO David Ashman.
    That is to say, adding the push notification, and ability to delete emails, SMS and push directly from the lockscreen?
    You who did an excellent job? ;o)
    Thank you

Page 100 of 111 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast