Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BEST YET! Ed Hardy-style TATTOO THEME for SummerBoard AND Customize!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Talking BEST YET! Ed Hardy-style TATTOO THEME for SummerBoard AND Customize!
    Cloudbase Skylabs is pleased to introduce the first ever, and most comprehensive...

TATTOO THEME (in the Ed Hardy-style) for iPod Touch and iPhone!

Always wanted that modern, bright, graphic style on your mobile device, without the "sameness" of modern themes and graphics? Then this is your answer! A cutting edge, modern/traditional fusion of old-school Tattoo Art and new-school Digital Media. An all-original design by Cloudbase Skylabs.

Combining over 50 icons, 1 x Carrier Image set, 8 x Slider (Main, Power, Call) Bar sets, 2 x animated Battery sets, 4 x Sliders (Main, Power, Call), 5 x Highlight Masks, 4 x Docks, 4 x SummerBoard Wallpapers, and 5 x Standard (Unlock) Wallpapers, this is one of the most COMPLETE and CUSTOMIZABLE SummerBoard AND Customize themes yet.

UPDATED 3/4/08 - Now available for direct download through Installer.app! Please add http://repo.cloudbase.co.nz to your Sources in Installer. For a handy visual guide on how to do that, please visit this page.

Impress your friends, and amaze your enemies! Download the beautiful designs of the Cloudbase Skylabs Tattoo theme today!

Please note: This theme is NOT available from ANY other location. Do not mirror! Please leave comments!
    Last edited by votepedro; 2008-03-03 at 03:27 PM. Reason: added battery icon

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to votepedro For This Useful Post:

EmoMicah (2008-12-01), HunterSeeker (2009-07-21), kpace1 (2008-02-26), morphiusrt (2008-03-17), shadowhacker27 (2008-02-26), ToasterBoyOhFour (2008-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by votepedro View Post
    [SIZE="4"]
    Impress your friends, and amaze your enemies!
    Amaze them with ugliness. I like ed hardy clothes, but jesus, this is a bit much.

Either way, thanks for creating a theme.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yesjoshyes For This Useful Post:

mamiisoflii (2008-04-16)

Very nice theme and u went all out with the call sliders, highlights masks, bar images etc... Great Job!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yesjoshyes View Post
    Amaze them with ugliness. I like ed hardy clothes, but jesus, this is a bit much.

Either way, thanks for creating a theme.
    Sheesh, you're a bit much. I'm sure it's not to everyone's tastes, naturally, but I'm not forcing you to look, download, or use it.

Quote Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
    Very nice theme and u went all out with the call sliders, highlights masks, bar images etc... Great Job!!!!
    Cheers, mate. I'm glad someone appreciates the work I put in!
    Last edited by votepedro; 2008-02-26 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nice theme, looks nice

i like the skull slider...would be better without the rose and sparrow?

can you do a background with the Love Kills Slowly tat ... that would look niice

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k1dr0ck View Post
    i like the skull slider...would be better without the rose and sparrow?
    There are 8 bar images and 4 sliders to choose from in the set, including 4 plain coloured bars, and a bird, a heart, and a skull/butterfly. But no skull without a rose. I will bear it in mind for the next updat though.

Very nice work on a true/complete Ed Hardy theme. I can tell You really put alot of work into it.

One word............... EXCELLENT!
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

I think its amazing, its not exactly my taste, but looks very good. Good work.

Excellent work dude, very much appreciate it!

by the way how do i change the theme on the mainscreen, i've only got blue at the moment, do you have to do it manually?
    Last edited by koolgrap; 2008-02-27 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Looks GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Tiger.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Post Now available from Cloudbase Repository!
    UPDATED 3/4/08 - This theme and others made by Cloudbase Skylabs are now available for direct download through Installer.app! Please add http://repo.cloudbase.co.nz to your Sources in Installer. For a handy visual guide on how to do that, please visit this page.

Quote Originally Posted by koolgrap View Post
    Excellent work dude, very much appreciate it!

by the way how do i change the theme on the mainscreen, i've only got blue at the moment, do you have to do it manually?
    Hi koolgrap. Yes, unfortunately due to the limitations of SummerBoard you can only have one Wallpaper set and have no option to choose the others through the application. BUT, of course as you have said you can manually rename the files in your Themes folder (something like /private/var/mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/Tattoo on your iPhone/iPod Touch).

Just rename the Wallpaper.png file to Wallpaper99.png (or whatever) and rename one of the other Wallpaper##.png files to Wallpaper.png. Respring, and you should see the new one. Copy them all to your computer first if you want to see what colors/names they are. I hope that helps.

Thanks

this is amazing! thank you! stay creative!

Thanks

Oh, not you again...
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

I neeeeed help. This might be a really stupid question, but when I go into customize I go to "Customize Images/Sounds" and then I search through and when I find the ed hardy themes in the folders there is more than one. There is and apply button in the top right. How do I choose which one I want to apply. Also are the ed hardy themes supposed to be under the original backup folder. I'm confused. HELP PLEASE!!!!
    Last edited by soapdude; 2008-08-27 at 05:21 PM.

i am using cydia how do i get it on my new iphone 3g. im so lost lol let me know this theme is badd ***

Thanks

Yeah, we need a dl for this since it isn't available on Cydia. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

Thanks
    I downloaded and installed it with Icy. But weird thing is, my lockscreen does'nt change, and my background is black...no picture at all.
    Pretty lame, not?

Anyone know how to fix this?