Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LACOSTE (Crocodile) Customize Theme, with Carrier Logos, Sliders, Bars + More!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up LACOSTE (Crocodile) Customize Theme, with Carrier Logos, Sliders, Bars + More!

LACOSTE (Crocodile) Customize Theme, with Carrier Logos, Sliders, Bars + More

UPDATED 3/4/08 - Now available for direct download through Installer.app! Please add http://repo.cloudbase.co.nz to your Sources in Installer. For a handy visual guide on how to do that, please visit this page.

available from Cloudbase Skylabs
    Download here

This is a Lacoste Customize Theme set for iPod Touch/iPhone. It features the Lacoste Crocodile/Croc logo and symbol as: carrier images, replacement images for ALL bars AND sliders on your iPod Touch/iPhone, and a custom Wallpaper, all in one convenient package! Set your iPod or iPhone to ’stun’ with this theme!

To download (this and many others), and for more detailed information and install instructions, please visit the website.

Last edited by votepedro; 2008-03-03 at 03:34 PM. Reason: added repo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to votepedro For This Useful Post:

Quaddy (2008-02-21), uvbisani (2008-07-11)

hey great job!! I was just wondering what sizes you used for all the things in Photoshop, so i can make my own stuff.

Also what exactly is the highlight mask, and how do i make it in photoshop?

Thanks. Really good!!
    Last edited by nirav464; 2008-02-21 at 01:31 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

sweet

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

kewl! 2 thumbs up ^
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

THANKS, and thanked!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

Hey, Did you get the Lacoste theme to work on your iPhone? I have tried multiple times using once iPhonebrowser and twice with Winscp... I get the images in Customize and select them... Then phone does a soft rebootafter pressing home button... but then my Main slider is still teh default. I have also tried setting permission "0755" but that din't change anything. Could you let?

Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Nice work.
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Post Now available from Cloudbase Repository!
    UPDATED 3/4/08 - This theme and others made by Cloudbase Skylabs are now available for direct download through Installer.app! Please add http://repo.cloudbase.co.nz to your Sources in Installer. For a handy visual guide on how to do that, please visit this page.

wow...very nice theme..too bad customize dont work with 1.1.4 or else i wouldve downlaoded this right away!

hey, i downloaded this theme. but i cant seem to find it in customize or smb prefs. Could anyone tell me how to get this to work?! please and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by tmo-iphone89 View Post
    hey, i downloaded this theme. but i cant seem to find it in customize or smb prefs. Could anyone tell me how to get this to work?! please and thank you!
    go to all packages and search it. it should come up....

then install
    iPINOYP