Page 91 of 397 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

Quote Originally Posted by houstonhill View Post
    Hello new here but here's my own version of buuf with a live clock and some of the icons by gollum and the russian update, status bar icons. Thanks to all the artists who made all the items in this pack.

If anyone wishes to rehost these it would be appreciated. Not sure how long my host will stay up depending on the amount of downloads.
    www.setpower1000.com/iPhone/Buuf4.zip

edit forgot i had the keyboard in a seperate pack. Thanks again to whoever it is that made the orginal one. This one is fixed so the numbers don't show behind the number keypad.

www.setpower1000.com/iPhone/buufkeyboard.zip
    Thanks for the keyboard, but how can I install it?
    Thanks in advance.

was hoping for a winterboard activation so as not to overwrite the original files..

anyone?
    Last edited by m3ta1he4d; 2009-03-03 at 04:51 PM.

Um, thanks, but could you please elaborate? I don't see any files in System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.Framework that correspond with the files in buufkeyboard.zip.....

Thanks

yeah that's why i was wondering about the path folder.. i cant seem to make it work.. still doing my research though.. will post updates if ever..

Quote Originally Posted by namakemono View Post
    Thanks for the keyboard, but how can I install it?
    Thanks in advance.
    just copy the keyboard files (together with the UIImages directory) provided by housetonhill to \Library\Themes\BuufKeyboard.theme\ and you'll be able to activate it in Winterboard.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

namakemono (2009-03-03)

Works like a charm! Thanks a bunch dracwy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    i deleted that file you said, but it's still there...i'll have to re-read the pages here to figure out what i did last time to fix it...oh and thanks for the process file
    so I guess it isn't the processes folder. it's a different folder.
    what you have happens when you have a toggle and you don't have icons and folder for that toggle.
    Music Comes First!!!

I just create the folder, naming it just as the toggle & it's always worked...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuxy View Post
    Thx, and one more request; I would like to replace boot logo image for categories and image behind apps when they are loaded. Has anybody made it or can somebody plese make it?
    I think that you will find what you need HERE
    Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by namakemono View Post
    I just create the folder, naming it just as the toggle & it's always worked...
    Yeah.
    but if you want icons u better add them in the folder.
    Last edited by dnewayz; 2009-03-03 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Music Comes First!!!

guys i have a bug with the Photos application. the top background hide the battery status, operator name, time.. probably due the white background.. i dont have this issue with other applications..
    here is a background
    Last edited by Om3r; 2009-03-04 at 05:28 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Some icons for Categories.
    Place in

/private/var/stash/Applications.DmneMm/Categories.app/icons/

Name:  Category1.png
Views: 1017
Size:  10.0 KB Name:  CategoryGames.png
Views: 1015
Size:  8.3 KB Name:  CategoryMisc.png
Views: 1021
Size:  11.2 KB Name:  CategoryPhoto.png
Views: 1028
Size:  8.6 KB Name:  CategorySettingings.png
Views: 1020
Size:  9.1 KB Name:  CategoryToold.png
Views: 1018
Size:  8.7 KB

Yeah so it's me AGAIN...another question the text message reponse buttons, are they supposed to looked that this below or am i missing some sort of image file or maybe something within the spring file...i did just edit the spring file to change the "slide to unlock" text...did i do something wrong?

Default Thank You
    Thank you for your contribution. It's beautiful theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    Yeah so it's me AGAIN...another question the text message reponse buttons, are they supposed to looked that this below or am i missing some sort of image file or maybe something within the spring file...i did just edit the spring file to change the "slide to unlock" text...did i do something wrong?

Hey man...
    in winterboard, which theme do you have above which? I have the buuf2.extra.theme above buuf2.theme.
    I'm saying this because you said you copied my exact theme, and maybe this will fix.
    Music Comes First!!!

i just downloaded Topple, since it's going for free for a limited period. made an icon for it. so just sharing it here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

houstonhill (2009-03-05)

Quote Originally Posted by chuxy View Post
    @golum

Can you please make GUI skins for this theme? Like when you have pop ups for sms and so on...It would be great
    Btw, nice work. I enjoj this theme.

Hey chuxy, or anybody else, on the second screen, how do you get that pop-up with the apps?

Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    Hey man...
    in winterboard, which theme do you have above which? I have the buuf2.extra.theme above buuf2.theme.
    I'm saying this because you said you copied my exact theme, and maybe this will fix.
    This is exactly how i have winterboard:

is that correct? again i'm not sure what went wrong here...i even reloaded the theme folders, but nothing worked....

Hi golum, can you buuffarize this icon please =)
    thx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -canadiens.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    guys i have a bug with the Photos application. the top background hide the battery status, operator name, time.. probably due the white background.. i dont have this issue with other applications..
    here is a background
    no one have an idea?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by Om3r; 2009-03-04 at 05:28 AM.

Page 91 of 397 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast