Page 90 of 397 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    hey guys sorry it's me again...you remember a couple of posts back i was explaining i was having text issue, where my text and called id on the lock screen come up all jumbled...well i thought it was status notifier, but it's doing it to me again...i noticed it will correct itself on reboot some times...here are pics of what i'm talking about

This is what my texts look like:

here is what i get when i try to delete an app on springboard:

also my caller id is similar as well as my SbSettings text, though i don't have a pic

Edit: for some reason if i just stop using this theme, everything goes back to normal again...anyone having any issues with this theme? i really love this theme...is it possible someone could send me a link to their theme folder similar to the one i have, i'm running the Buuf2.Theme (the russian one) and the Buuf2Extra.Theme, both found on here...
    I think you have something wrong.
    buuf2.theme is the theme you can find in either cydia or the 1st page of this forum. buuf2extra.theme is the stripped down russian theme (it's stipped down because I took off all the russian in it and some un-needed files).

I think what you have now is 2 russian themes, when 1 of them is the stripped down version I provided. am I right?

If this is your condition, the 2 version of the same theme battle it out on the language strings level, and that's what causing all the problems.

my advise is to save a copy of all the icon, and delete the russian theme (not the extra) and then put the original theme with all the back up icons on your iphone. I think this will make everything fall into place.

If that doesn't do it, I'll upload a copy of the regular theme...
    Music Comes First!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello new here but here's my own version of buuf with a live clock and some of the icons by gollum and the russian update, status bar icons. Thanks to all the artists who made all the items in this pack.

If anyone wishes to rehost these it would be appreciated. Not sure how long my host will stay up depending on the amount of downloads.
    www.setpower1000.com/iPhone/Buuf4.zip

edit forgot i had the keyboard in a seperate pack. Thanks again to whoever it is that made the orginal one. This one is fixed so the numbers don't show behind the number keypad.

www.setpower1000.com/iPhone/buufkeyboard.zip
    Last edited by houstonhill; 2009-03-03 at 12:18 AM. Reason: has a little brain

3. The Following User Says Thank You to houstonhill For This Useful Post:

dracwy (2009-03-03)

Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    I think you have something wrong.
    buuf2.theme is the theme you can find in either cydia or the 1st page of this forum. buuf2extra.theme is the stripped down russian theme (it's stipped down because I took off all the russian in it and some un-needed files).

I think what you have now is 2 russian themes, when 1 of them is the stripped down version I provided. am I right?

If this is your condition, the 2 version of the same theme battle it out on the language strings level, and that's what causing all the problems.

my advise is to save a copy of all the icon, and delete the russian theme (not the extra) and then put the original theme with all the back up icons on your iphone. I think this will make everything fall into place.

If that doesn't do it, I'll upload a copy of the regular theme...

yeah you know i think your right...i did have both the russian and the the extra theme you created...when i re-read the original post you had the extra theme listed on, i noticed that it was supposed to be used with the regular buuf2 theme...too bad i didn't read that sooner, since i re-jailbroke my phone again lastnight since it was driving me nuts so i installed yours and the original together after a fresh restore and so far all is good...thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by houstonhill View Post
    edit forgot i had the keyboard in a seperate pack. Thanks again to whoever it is that made the orginal one. This one is fixed so the numbers don't show behind the number keypad.

what do you mean by that?? any screenshot pls? thx

one more question, is there a way to get rid of the red "block out" circle on the top of the lock screen? i could have sworn i saw how to do it on here, but i can't for the life of me find it again...i know you need to type "OLD" at the end of some file, but which one?

yeah and i again screwed something up...i put the "process" icons in my buuf sbsetting folder and yeah this is what i get...what did i do wrong?

Last edited by lunercrab; 2009-03-03 at 02:21 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    what do you mean by that?? any screenshot pls? thx

Hi - Found this theme today and I have been customizing it all day. It rocks!! Thanks to axero and golum for your continued hard work...

I cant seem to find the follow and wonder if anyone could make these...

Bike or Die!
    RoboLogic
    S.deadbeef
    ishoot
    Pocket God
    vConqr
    7 Cities TD

This would complete my iPhone skinning =)

For robologic, u can find in previous posts a robot icon, that could fit. For pocket god also, just a few posts back. Ishoot, the same....
    and for vConqr u can use the icon that is for lux touch, or dlx (an erth icon), also a few posts back....

Thanks

yeah you know i think your right...i did have both the russian and the the extra theme you created...when i re-read the original post you had the extra theme listed on, i noticed that it was supposed to be used with the regular buuf2 theme...too bad i didn't read that sooner, since i re-jailbroke my phone again lastnight since it was driving me nuts so i installed yours and the original together after a fresh restore and so far all is good...thanks...
    you welcome.
    shame I didn't write sooner
    Music Comes First!!!

Thanks

one more question, is there a way to get rid of the red "block out" circle on the top of the lock screen? i could have sworn i saw how to do it on here, but i can't for the life of me find it again...i know you need to type "OLD" at the end of some file, but which one?

yeah and i again screwed something up...i put the "process" icons in my buuf sbsetting folder and yeah this is what i get...what did i do wrong?

that red circle is in the buuf2extra.theme.
    go to it and navigate to UIImages folder and look for UIButtonBarDelete.png. you can either rename it or delete it, and it'll go away (if not respring is needed).

I think you are missing the processes folder in the SBSettings theme. I added the folder in a rar file. just extract that and put it in the SBSettings theme folder and respring.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Music Comes First!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    that red circle is in the buuf2extra.theme.
    go to it and navigate to UIImages folder and look for UIButtonBarDelete.png. you can either rename it or delete it, and it'll go away (if not respring is needed).

I think you are missing the processes folder in the SBSettings theme. I added the folder in a rar file. just extract that and put it in the SBSettings theme folder and respring.
    i deleted that file you said, but it's still there...i'll have to re-read the pages here to figure out what i did last time to fix it...oh and thanks for the process file

thank u for solving the 123 key overlap problem!
    i'm now using your archive and it works great!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

@mejulie
    perhaps you prefer this catchamouse?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-03-03), lencho (2009-03-05)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone make a UNO icon?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    thank u for solving the 123 key overlap problem!
    i'm now using your archive and it works great!
    Where can I download this keyboard? It looks great.
    thx

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Like this?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chuxy For This Useful Post:

dracwy (2009-03-03), houstonhill (2009-03-03)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuxy View Post
    Where can I download this keyboard? It looks great.
    thx
    Hello new here but here's my own version of buuf with a live clock and some of the icons by gollum and the russian update, status bar icons. Thanks to all the artists who made all the items in this pack.

If anyone wishes to rehost these it would be appreciated. Not sure how long my host will stay up depending on the amount of downloads.
    www.setpower1000.com/iPhone/Buuf4.zip

and thanks for the UNO icon

here's my version.
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-03-03 at 09:34 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

chuxy (2009-03-03), dnewayz (2009-03-03), houstonhill (2009-03-03)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Thx, and one more request; I would like to replace boot logo image for categories and image behind apps when they are loaded. Has anybody made it or can somebody plese make it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

aSmHUDcam
    Besiegement
    isteam
    more toast
    parkingmeter
    sentinel

enjoy

25. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post: