Page 86 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

hm, and which is the original post? Number?

Quote Originally Posted by mejulie View Post
    hm, and which is the original post? Number?

Anyone have the Battery files from this post? : http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post2427351

I honestly like it better than the one included in the cydia theme, but the link he provided won't let me download it.

Thanks!

Thanks. It's really nice, better than the russian version! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejulie View Post
    Thanks. It's really nice, better than the russian version! Great job!
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevinxy View Post
    Okay, here it is... the Buuf Calculator!
    This is a complete makeover for both the basic and scientific calculators based on the standard Buuf dialer. It includes the comma png's for those not in the US.
    Below are a few screenies...

To install it:
    Extract the attached ZIP file to your computer... it will create a "Calculator.app" folder wherever you specify. SSH or browse your iPhone and drop the "Calculator.app" folder into the folder at this location: "LibraryThemesBuuf2.themeFolders"

Enjoy!
    thx for that great job bro.. i have question.. on the russian version there are 106files and on yours 104.. is that make any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by iphone49er View Post
    Anyone have the Battery files from this post? : http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post2427351

I honestly like it better than the one included in the cydia theme, but the link he provided won't let me download it.

Thanks!
    I downloaded the file and reuploaded to sendspace.
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to y2bandit For This Useful Post:

iphone49er (2009-02-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    thx for that great job bro.. i have question.. on the russian version there are 106files and on yours 104.. is that make any difference?
    It shouldn't. There are 104 png's that make up the calculator. The other files could be plist or string files... perhaps a file for the icon. I didn't edit any of those, so the plist & string files are being pulled from the standard calculator, and the icon is being taken from the Buuf theme's icon folder.

Quote Originally Posted by y2bandit View Post
    ah! awesome, thank you!

@kevinxy

thank you soo much for the calculator. its amazing
    its sooo much better than the russian theme one!

Quote Originally Posted by lencho View Post
    @kevinxy

thank you soo much for the calculator. its amazing
    its sooo much better than the russian theme one!
    You're welcome!
    By the way, I don't know if you saw on page #110 of this thread I gave a tutorial on installing that clock widget you were asking about.

What font goes fine with the theme? I want to do some work on the batteries and among other things, include some numeric percentage indicators.

Can I request an icon for the new game, Catcha Mouse?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mejulie; 2009-02-26 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aviegas View Post
    What font goes fine with the theme? I want to do some work on the batteries and among other things, include some numeric percentage indicators.
    The font I used for the calculator (that I saw in the original Russian calculator) was Comic Sans.

Thanks

I think Matthia LT regular looks great with this theme
    Music Comes First!!!

It would be nice, though it doestn look perfect for me... the fonts are small. -- pic
    Can I set it right somehow?
    Last edited by Mejulie; 2009-02-27 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks

Default the old with the new
    hey guys...
    the remake of the calculator with the old calculator style by Kevin here made me miss the old dialer (which I changed with the "upgrade" to the Russian theme). But the Russian theme has it's up side with the dialer too.

so I decided to mix and match all the best stuff of each, and here's what I came up with.

to install:
    place the MobilePhone.app folder in:
    *if the buuf2.theme is the main one in winterboard- var/stash/themes/buuf2.theme/Bundles/ (make sure to delete com.apple.mobilephone or just rename it to com.apple.mobilephonebak or something)
    *if buuf2extra.theme is the main one in winterboard- var/stash/themes/buuf2extra.theme/Folders/ (Make sure to make a copy of the original MobilePhone.app folder or just rename it to MobilePhone.appbak or something, cause this will write over it)

Enjoy... and if you like it, push the Thanks! button
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Music Comes First!!!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dnewayz For This Useful Post:

dracwy (2009-03-03), jmlb117 (2009-02-28), Kabobi (2009-02-28), newskin (2009-03-13), Om3r (2009-02-28)

Thanks

@ mejulie
    yeah you can... if you add the Xsellize source to cydia. in the source there you can find a huge font pack for FontSwap. it has "Matthia custom", which is what you want. you need to sign up at www. xsellize .com (remove the spaces) because the source address is unique for every user.
    Last edited by dnewayz; 2009-02-27 at 01:39 AM.
    Music Comes First!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dnewayz For This Useful Post:

lencho (2009-02-27)

hey guys...i absolutely love this theme...got a few questions though, i dl this theme thru cydia, and after skimming thru this post i noticed there are an enourmous amount of icons that are shown here that i don't have...can someone link me to say a complete zip files of all the icons made upto date...thanks...also two more quick questions...is there a way to customize what the slider says (currently says "buuf2") and how do i change the background on the text screen...also one more thing, i dl a folder that contains "badgeImages", but where in the root do i put those files?
    Last edited by lunercrab; 2009-02-27 at 07:53 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

keepAwake SBsettings
    put in "KeepAwake" folder in your SBSettings theme

enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images   

24. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-27)

Page 86 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast