Page 83 of 397 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

Quote Originally Posted by lencho View Post
    @Kevinxy

man i dont know what im doing wrong but i just cant get it to work
    could you do a step by step ... or maybe a screenshot step by step

sorry again...

hey lencho - no worries.
    here's a step-by-step guide of what to do.

1. Go to this post of this thread and download the "BuufClockWidget.theme.zip" file that was posted by rafx80

2. Get into the zip file and extract the contents to your computer. Now you'll have a folder called "BuufClockWidget.theme" wherever you extracted it.

3. If you want the clock to display in 24-hour / military time, open up the "Widget.html" file in the "BuufClockWidget.theme" folder on your computer with your favorite text editor and change this line:
    else if(hr>112){am_pm='pm';hr=hr-12}
    to this:
    else if(hr>112){am_pm='pm';}
    Then save the file and close it.

4. If you want to have the clock widget on your HOMESCREEN, go to step 5. If you want to have it on your LOCKSCREEN, go to step 11 below.

5. Using SSH or iPhoneBrowser or whatever you like, go into your iPhone to the "/Library/Themes/" folder and copy & paste the "BuufClockWidget.theme" folder into the "Themes" folder.

6. Start Winterboard on the iPhone and turn on the BuufClockWidget theme. Respring your phone.

7. At this point you will have something that looks like the first image I've attached to this post. As you can see, the clock is sitting behind the icons on my homescreen, so I'll want to change that.

8. One way to change it would be to use iBlank from Cydia to install a bunch of blank icons along the top row. This what I did in image2 attached to this post. Of course this only works if you do it on every springboard page, so it's sort of a drag.

9. Another option would be to move the clock to the bottom of the screen instead. Take a look at image3. I like this one more because it doesn't require the blank icons, and it aligns itself nicely behind the page indicator lights. =)
    In order to do this I modified the "Widget.html" file and the "widget.png" file. If you want your homescreen to look like this, simply replace the "Widget.html" file in the "BuufClockWidget.theme" folder and the "widget.png" file in the "BuufClockWidget.theme/Private" folder with my new ones in the attached zip file.
    (Keep in mind if you want the 24-hour time display you will need to make the modification from step 3 above to this new "Widget.html" file.)

10. You will probably want to get rid of the clock in the status bar, since you now have the widget. Check out this post to do that.
    That's it, you're done!!

11. Open the "BuufClockWidget.theme" folder on your computer and rename the "Widget.html" file to "LockBackground.html".

12. Using SSH or iPhoneBrowser or whatever you like, go into your iPhone to the "/Library/Themes/" folder and copy & paste the "BuufClockWidget.theme" folder into the "Themes" folder.

13. Start Winterboard on the iPhone and turn on the BuufClockWidget theme. Respring your phone.

14. At this point you will have something that looks like the image4 attached to this post. As you can see, the clock widget is sitting behind the existing clock on my homescreen, so I'll want to change that by turning off the standard clock.

15. In reality you are not turning it off, but actually substituting a transparent clock font for the standard one. In the zip file attached to this post is a file called "LockClock.ttf". All you have to do is save it to your computer, then put it on your phone in the folder "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache". Make sure you save a copy of the existing "LockClock.ttf" file on your computer before you swap them in case you want it back someday.

16. Getting rid of the bar across the screen that dims the clock seems to be a real pain in the *** and I haven't found a reliable way to do it yet.

That's it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image1.png   -image2.png   -image3.png   -image4.png   -image5.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kevinxy; 2009-02-23 at 09:17 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinxy For This Useful Post:

m3ta1he4d (2009-02-24)

You rock golum, you rock!!!!!

can someone suggest a BlockClassic icon?? I'm sure that was already posted but i'm not able to find it..

Golum..you are great! So i have a new challenge for you!

iShoot

I hope that a day i can ofer you a Beer!!!
    Last edited by Chiotas; 2009-02-23 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by golum View Post
    @tpe11etier
    many softs allows to put any phone number
    like an application on the sprinboard
    you can replace the soft icon by any of these
    buufized heroes heads
    enjoy
    Thanks Golum.. I got it all worked out...

Now, I have a favor to ask... Could you make Nicki with Black hair please?

Thank you!

The calculator.
    I'm going to tackle it.
    Does anyone know what font this is that was used in the attached screenshot?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default_9.png  

Quote Originally Posted by kevinxy View Post
    16. Getting rid of the bar across the screen that dims the clock seems to be a real pain in the *** and I haven't found a reliable way to do it yet.

That's it!
    It's really easy to get rid of that. Just copy UILCDBackground.png from the archive in folder \UIImages\ in your theme and respring

Put bottombarbkgndlock.png in \Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI\ of your theme, to remove the dim behind the "slide to unlock" slider.

Have fun
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sisq0 For This Useful Post:

kevinxy (2009-02-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Sisq0 View Post
    It's really easy to get rid of that. Just copy UILCDBackground.png from the archive in folder UIImages in your theme and respring

Put bottombarbkgndlock.png in Bundlescom.apple.TelephonyUI of your theme, to remove the dim behind the "slide to unlock" slider.

Have fun
    LOL!
    That was SO HARD
    WTF was I talking about??
    I think I searched for a couple hours on how to get rid of that thing and the answer was so easy!?!

Thank for icons golum.

Pistol1: here you go

Last edited by Mejulie; 2009-02-24 at 12:11 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mejulie For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-24), Pistol1 (2009-02-24)

Hi guys,

Is there a way to change the slider for a tap to unlock. I used to have it but buuf theme overrode it.

Go to \System\Library\Frameworks\TelephonyUI.framework\
    or the same under the buuf2theme folder(Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI)
    Last edited by Mejulie; 2009-02-24 at 12:27 AM.

Hi MEjulie and thanks for your answer but I'm not really sure what to do once I'm in that directory.

A separate question, when I ssh the buuf theme for sbsettings it displays as below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

@venciso
    one of sbsettings icons have not the good size
    check size of all sbsettings icons

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by kevinxy View Post
    The calculator.
    I'm going to tackle it.
    Does anyone know what font this is that was used in the attached screenshot?
    thanks in advance, kevinxy! it definitely looks like comic sans to me.

Thanks

@tpe11etier
    black hair nicki

@chiotas
    ishoot 1 and 2

@sisq0
    virtual villagers

enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by golum; 2009-02-24 at 09:46 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-24), tpe11etier (2009-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    i extracted the pngs out from rafx80's latest black buuf keyboard, and put them into LibraryThemesBuufKeyboardUIImages so that it can be activated/deactivated via winterboard. but i can still see the big "123" key behind the smaller "123" key. not sure why. i've attached the png files as 3 rar files here. those interested please try and see whether you encounter the same problem.
    anyone tried the keyboard pngs?

Thanks

@chiotas
    ishoot 3 and 4
    sorry for many versions, but this one is very difficult

enjoy

20. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-24)

Thank you golum!!!!
    I think even if n2 more buufized may be the best, i'll use n4!
    Thanks!!!

golum, i really liked that southpark icon... now there's a similar app in Cydia called iFamilyGuy... think you could do that as well? thanks a bunch

Couple more that could be resized for iDracula (though I like golum's last offering):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -daemons-hell-they-call-me....png   -i-scream-what-can-you-offer-me-.png  
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Pistol1 For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-24)

Thanks

@pknmp

original icon please

@pistol1

dracula

26. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-24)