Page 74 of 397 FirstFirst ... 24 647273747576 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    no folder at all!!!
    He did that old school style...
    which means we need to put these files insted of the default keyboard files (make sure to make a copy).
    I still don't understand why he didn't just make it into a winterboard ready format, so we could easily switch it on/off... and tweak the files.

EDIT: I added a keyboard in winterboard format to compare...
    If rafx80 can make the keyboard like this, we'll all be happier.

yeah, i prefer a winterboard format too. too much trouble to extract the pngs and to switch back to default keyboard. i'd probably be one of the first to convert if there's a winterboard version. unfortunately, i dont have the knowledge to do up a winterboard version... or else i'd be doing it now.

... ok.. after some reading up, i managed to extract out the pngs from rafx80's artwork, which is supposedly a step towards winterboard format. any one has any idea how to make these into winterboard format, or which directory in the iphone to copy the UIImages? couldnt find any information on the web, would appreciate any input.
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-02-13 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

hello everybody

here weathericon for buuf live weather lets your weather icon show the current weather.

you download WeatherIcon from Cydia (in the MMi source) and activate it in the WinterBoard application (make sure you move it above any theme you have enabled on the phone so that it replaces the theme's weather icon).

The best feature of this tweak is that it automatically displays the weather of topmost location in your Weather application location list and even sets the locale to Celsius or Fahrenheit. If you remember back to the Weather Widget you had to set C or F yourself manually.
    It comes with a default blue weather icon which replaces the current weather icon but this can be changed to a transparent one (named Weather.png)
    replace the folder "com.apple.springboard in library/themes/weathericon.theme/bundles. This folder contains buuf weather icons.
    place transparent "Weather.png" in library/themes/buuf2/icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by golum; 2009-02-13 at 05:04 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-13), rgray24 (2009-06-18)

Thanks

yes yes 27 C hihi
    i live in Africa
    have a good day

enjoy

Thanks

ancienttomb
    archibald
    atomicfart
    groups
    itiepremium

X-ray FX

enjoy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-13)

Thanks

hello

dapple
    savekitty
    take a note
    paperplane

enjoy
    Last edited by golum; 2009-02-13 at 10:54 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-13)

@golum

can i request an icon for the new cydia app called xgps?

thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    yeah, i prefer a winterboard format too. too much trouble to extract the pngs and to switch back to default keyboard. i'd probably be one of the first to convert if there's a winterboard version. unfortunately, i dont have the knowledge to do up a winterboard version... or else i'd be doing it now.

... ok.. after some reading up, i managed to extract out the pngs from rafx80's artwork, which is supposedly a step towards winterboard format. any one has any idea how to make these into winterboard format, or which directory in the iphone to copy the UIImages? couldnt find any information on the web, would appreciate any input.
    In the same post that you quoted me from, I attached a .rar file of a winterboard ready keyboard theme... maybe you can make sense of what you see there. All the names are right, and you can preview the files and match. GOOD LUCK!!! I'd love to have this keyboard, at least until I'll found some1 to theach me how to make my own, and I have a different keyboard style in mind.

@Om3r...
    I don't use the glossy keyboard. I just downloaded it so I could learn the file architecture, and maybe design 1 myself. I'm sorry I can't help with that.
    maybe try to get it over all the rest of the themes in winterboard and it will fix the prob... maybe it's some clases with other themes.

I love the way this thread is heading!
    Music Comes First!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    In the same post that you quoted me from, I attached a .rar file of a winterboard ready keyboard theme... maybe you can make sense of what you see there. All the names are right, and you can preview the files and match. GOOD LUCK!!! I'd love to have this keyboard, at least until I'll found some1 to theach me how to make my own, and I have a different keyboard style in mind.
    hey dnewayz, thanks. i already extracted all the pngs out, and downloaded another keyboard theme to find out the directory to put the pngs in. it's \Library\Themes\ . so now i have the buuf keyboard made by rafx80, in winterboard. but there's a small imperfection in the keyboard, i can still see the big "123" key behind the smaller "123" key. not sure why. will compare the 200+ png files with the other keyboard theme files and see what's wrong. will keep u guys updated.

hey guys! how about an iSutra icon?

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    hey dnewayz, thanks. i already extracted all the pngs out, and downloaded another keyboard theme to find out the directory to put the pngs in. it's LibraryThemes . so now i have the buuf keyboard made by rafx80, in winterboard. but there's a small imperfection in the keyboard, i can still see the big "123" key behind the smaller "123" key. not sure why. will compare the 200+ png files with the other keyboard theme files and see what's wrong. will keep u guys updated.
    share the png files that you extracted ill try to help you.. thx

Thanks

@m3ta1he4d
    isutra already posted few posts before

enjoy

Default Gba
    gpSPhone

16. The Following User Says Thank You to atombone80 For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-15)

Default Cydia skin problem
    Hi, guys.
    How did you manage to activate the skin for Cydia? I tried but Buuf2 just don't want to skin the freakin' Cydia. Cydia.app is in /var/stash/Themes.***/Buuf2.theme/Folders/ but when i start Cydia, the default skin is loaded.
    Everything else is working great. I'll be glad if u have some suggestions about my problem.

And a request, if i may... i need icons for:
    Block Breaker Deluxe 2
    Platypus
    International Snooker (ISC Snooker) (i have two icons with billiards balls, but snooker balls are different, as u know and the icons just don't fit)
    Diamond Twister (i have a diamond icon from this thread, but i use it for Bejeweled 2)

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work!

Hi guys!
    I installed the russian statusbar stuff, but there is something that bothers me. On the lockscreen there is red icon in the place of the clock. Here is a pic what I mean: pic
    Can I get rid of it somehow?

Mejulie i don't know if this can help you but try it..

this red icon is located on ....\Buuf2.Theme\Folders\SpringBoard.app
    and the png file name is FSO_LockIcon.png

try to rename it to FSO_LockIcon.png.OLD and see what you get.

Default Icons
    (FIXED) Crystal Defenders
    Silent Hill

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atombone80 For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-15), golum (2009-02-14)

what if I just delete it? (of course I'll make a copy of it...)

I renamed it just how you wrote and it worked. Thanks a lot man!
    Last edited by Mejulie; 2009-02-13 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Mejulie View Post
    what if I just delete it? (of course I'll make a copy of it...)

I renamed it just how you wrote and it worked. Thanks a lot man!
    you can delete it as well. there should be no problem but do a copy if you need it later

there is one more thing. when I open the emails or sms, while its loading it shows the old style (pic) until it gets fully loaded. Can I do something? I dont know, like it shows the background while loading or...
    but it just looks weird that after few seconds the old style became buuf2...

Quote Originally Posted by Mejulie View Post
    there is one more thing. when I open the emails or sms, while its loading it shows the old style (pic) until it gets fully loaded. Can I do something? I dont know, like it shows the background while loading or...
    but it just looks weird that after few seconds the old style became buuf2...
    For that go back on page 96 post #1437
    create a folder ApplicationName.app
    drop the Default.png
    ssh this folder under ...\Buuf2.Theme\Folders\

Page 74 of 397 FirstFirst ... 24 647273747576 84 124 174 ... LastLast