Page 70 of 397 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf

  1. #1381
    Green Apple dnewayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 29 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    dnewayz everthing work well but only 2issue..

    1. Keyboard still as the default.
    2. On the lockscreen the calender and weather is in Russian. What file i have to modify to get in english or french?

    thx
    1. I still have the default keyboard also. I don't think there is a different one.
    2. I don't have a calender or weather in the lockscreen, so it's not russian, or any other language. I don't want anything on my locksreen other than a clock, so I guess I just didn't add that part... I did a lot of changes to the files in that site to fit my taste, and that is just a part of it. I only wanted the UI look basically, but added other stuff that I liked, so most of it is missing from my phone.

    sorry I can't help more...
    Music Comes First!!!

  2. #1382
    I spent a few hours messing with the .ru version of this and got most of the Russian weeded out of it. There was quite a bit of it in the cydia section. I have it almost like I want it. I just want to get rid of the load screens. I just cannot find those darn things anywhere.
    Last edited by TheSlimOne; 2009-02-09 at 04:17 AM.

  3. #1383
    Green Apple dnewayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 29 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlimOne View Post
    I spent a few hours messing with the .ru version of this and got most of the Russian weeded out of it. There was quite a bit of it in the cydia section. I have it almost like I want it. I just want to get rid of the load screens. I just cannot find those darn things anywhere.
    I know what you mean... I got rid of them at the very begining.
    most of them are simply called default.png and they appear in almost evry folder.
    let the del button wear out man!

    Oh, yeah... How did you get rid of the russian in cydia? I think the only thing I have left is the main screen in mannage.
    if u can list all the russian stuff you weeded out I'll love you forever... or at least until tomorrow
    Last edited by dnewayz; 2009-02-09 at 04:47 AM.
    Music Comes First!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dnewayz For This Useful Post:

    TheSlimOne (2009-02-09)

  5. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    I know what you mean... I got rid of them at the very begining.
    most of them are simply called default.png and they appear in almost evry folder.
    let the del button wear out man!

    Oh, yeah... How did you get rid of the russian in cydia? I think the only thing I have left is the main screen in mannage.
    if u can list all the russian stuff you weeded out I'll love you forever... or at least until tomorrow
    Here you go. These go in the \\var\stash\themes\Buuf2\folders\cydia.app

    Just overwrite what is there
    That will fix the two that were a pita.

    Then delete the package.html
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSlimOne For This Useful Post:

    dnewayz (2009-02-09), Om3r (2009-02-09)

  7. #1385
    Oh.. Did you happen to notice the Russian on the power off slider?? I didn't notice it until last

  8. #1386
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    IM+ skype

    enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by golum; 2009-02-09 at 08:45 AM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    Chiotas (2009-02-10), dnewayz (2009-02-09), TheSlimOne (2009-02-09)

  10. #1387
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    mytv

    enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    Chiotas (2009-02-10), dnewayz (2009-02-09), ImMikeW (2009-02-15), TheSlimOne (2009-02-09)

  12. #1388
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    nowplaying

    enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    dnewayz (2009-02-09), ImMikeW (2009-02-15)

  14. #1389
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    amazon

    enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    dnewayz (2009-02-09), ImMikeW (2009-02-15), TheSlimOne (2009-02-09)

  16. #1390
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    jellycar
    tilimi
    twitterfon
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    dnewayz (2009-02-09), ImMikeW (2009-02-15), TheSlimOne (2009-02-09)

  18. #1391
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    photogene
    flixster
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    dnewayz (2009-02-09), ImMikeW (2009-02-15)

  20. #1392
    Green Apple dnewayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 29 Times in 11 Posts

    I don't care what any of you may say, Golum is the glue that keeps this theme together nowadays!!!
    Without him, this theme would have stayed back just after it's transition to 2.0... And the man keeps on going!
    I think the least that any1 of the people here that uses the theme can do is press the little "Thanks" button on every one of his new icon posts. Let him know you appriciate him.
    I wish I could help this theme half as much as him.
    THANK YOU GOLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Music Comes First!!!

  21. #1393
    Golum. I have seen people ask a few times for AIM in the entire history of this thread.. Any chance you could whip one up?

  22. #1394
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    @dnewayz

    your welcome, my friend

    @TheSlimOne

    AIM

    enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    dnewayz (2009-02-09), Kalos (2010-05-21), Om3r (2009-02-09), TheSlimOne (2009-02-09)

  24. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSlimOne View Post
    Oh.. Did you happen to notice the Russian on the power off slider?? I didn't notice it until last
    I got that too.. it will be nice if we can change that but where is located? =)

  25. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    I got that too.. it will be nice if we can change that but where is located? =)
    In the \\var\stash\Themes\buuf2\folders\telephonyUI.frame work\ folder put this file. It replaces the ugly bar with the slider that belongs there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheSlimOne For This Useful Post:

    mrl0n3ly714 (2011-02-03), Om3r (2009-02-09), rafx80 (2009-02-12)

  27. #1397
    Green Apple dnewayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tel Aviv, Israel
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 29 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    I got that too.. it will be nice if we can change that but where is located? =)

    I know I don't have it...
    and I know I deleted everything with the word "russian" in it.
    so my logic is that you all should just go through all the folders and delete everything that contains the word "russian", and it will go away.

    you can also delete most of the default.png files to make the wellcome screen of the apps go away... but make sure to open them and see that it is the wellcome screen. also, some of the folder have a few of these with different names, like in the appstore folder... so find the others with the same size.

    when I'll get home, I'll post a zip file here that have all the changes I've made to the theme... save you all the work, if you want it to look as I want it.

    I just need to mention that I don't have 1 big buuf folder in winterboard, I have the original buuf folder and a new folder I named buufextra.theme with everything I wanted from the new russian theme... and that's what I'll post here

    till then...
    Music Comes First!!!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to dnewayz For This Useful Post:

    mrl0n3ly714 (2011-02-03)

  29. #1398
    that's bettter.. thx..

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

    mrl0n3ly714 (2011-02-03)

  31. #1399
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    perhaps it can help you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot_23.jpg  

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    dnewayz (2009-02-09), mrl0n3ly714 (2011-02-03), Om3r (2009-02-09)

  33. #1400
    Merci golum =)

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    I know I don't have it...
    and I know I deleted everything with the word "russian" in it.
    so my logic is that you all should just go through all the folders and delete everything that contains the word "russian", and it will go away.

    you can also delete most of the default.png files to make the wellcome screen of the apps go away... but make sure to open them and see that it is the wellcome screen. also, some of the folder have a few of these with different names, like in the appstore folder... so find the others with the same size.

    when I'll get home, I'll post a zip file here that have all the changes I've made to the theme... save you all the work, if you want it to look as I want it.

    I just need to mention that I don't have 1 big buuf folder in winterboard, I have the original buuf folder and a new folder I named buufextra.theme with everything I wanted from the new russian theme... and that's what I'll post here

    till then...
    That's good idea dude.. also did you keep the default fonts?
    Last edited by Om3r; 2009-02-09 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

    mrl0n3ly714 (2011-02-03)

Page 70 of 397 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •