Page 69 of 397 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf ²

Quote Originally Posted by usermike View Post
    If you look in the MobileMusicPlayer.app folder you will see a nowplaying-blank.png and a nowplaying-blank-pressed.png. You can rename these to nowplaying.png and nowplayingpressed.png respectively. You will have to manually edit the images to add the now playing text. Attached are the buttons I did using the Comic Sans MS font. They don't match exactly with the rest of the theme but are close.
    Awesome, thanks so much! Got it working now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HungryPillow For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

backgrounder

enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-08), lencho (2009-02-06), stupertaco (2009-02-06)

Hey, winterboard made my iphone run really slow so i thought about add manually icons only of these aplications i actually have on my iphone. Can u tell me, where i can find the basic icons that u didnt posted in this topic? U now, weather, clock etc. Thanks in advance
    PS I admire u man!

EDIT: FOUND IT!
    Last edited by fibb; 2009-02-06 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by golum View Post
    backgrounder

enjoy
    Thanks a ton Golum!

Please help me, i got a problem.
    I MANUALLY copied some icons and with some apps like "remote" there was no problems but please look for example at: "Files" or "WeDict". How can i 'remove' that border around the icon?!?!??!
    Thank you in advance.

Last edited by fibb; 2009-02-07 at 12:13 AM.

Last edited by Om3r; 2009-02-07 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can I make a request for a few icons?

Dr. Awesome
    Free Memory
    Light Bike

Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

@hungrypillow

Dr Awesome
    Free memory
    Lightbike

enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images    

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-08), lencho (2009-02-07)

Thanks Golum, those are great!

Hi Golum, maybe you can help me.. i have MétéoMédia application but i can't change the icon. i renamed the .png file exactly the same as the apps name but it still keep the default one.

Can i ask for:
    - IM+Skype
    - My Tv
    - Now Playing
    - Tilimi
    - iShoot

Thanks!

Can I get:
    Google Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Hi Golum, maybe you can help me.. i have MétéoMédia application but i can't change the icon. i renamed the .png file exactly the same as the apps name but it still keep the default one.
    because when u replace the file in application/weather folder it wont work. u have to go there where battery icons are and replace the file SBWeatherIcon.png or sth like that, i cant remember the url unfortuanately. But the file is in the same folder as the battery!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I need Flixster, Jellycar, twitterfon, bigoven, photogene, amazon.com, live poker, palringo.

Thanks in advance,

awesome dude its really nice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by usermike View Post
    I think the files you are looking for are the Default_BG.png and the FST_BG.png in the Springboard.app folder. For the Now Playing, create a NowPlaying.png in the MobileMusicPlayer.app. Attached is the default one. Feel free to share it once you have "buufized" it.
    Thanks man!
    sorry it took me so long to thank you, but I was away...
    it's actually FSO_BG.png and Default.png in that folder, but it pointed me straight to it! I owe you!

As for the screenshots I took...
    It's not my work, so I can't take the credit.
    You all can find it in Buff2.Theme for iPhone
    It's in russian but you can either translate the page, or use the sreenshot there (looks like an iPhone icon) next to each file to preview it. and then download which ever suites you.

P.S. I also found out how to make the battery icons in the status bar look like before, and match the change...
    just delete Default_BatteryBG.png, Default_BatteryInsides.png, Default_BatteryLowBG.png, FSO_BatteryBG.png, FSO_BatteryInsides.png, FSO_BatteryLowBG.png... I think that's all of them... let me know if it's not, and I'll write the rest if needed.

Hope this helped.
    Last edited by dnewayz; 2009-02-08 at 01:20 PM.
    Music Comes First!!!

what's up guys? its been a nice weekend.. thanks for updating my fave theme..

Quote Originally Posted by fibb View Post
    because when u replace the file in application/weather folder it wont work. u have to go there where battery icons are and replace the file SBWeatherIcon.png or sth like that, i cant remember the url unfortuanately. But the file is in the same folder as the battery!
    but it worked for all my other applications icone? i just changed the .png files under theme/buff2/Icones. it is different for MétéoMédia application?

Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    Thanks man!
    sorry it took me so long to thank you, but I was away...
    it's actually FSO_BG.png and Default.png in that folder, but it pointed me straight to it! I owe you!

As for the screenshots I took...
    It's not my work, so I can't take the credit.
    You all can find it in Buff2.Theme for iPhone
    It's in russian but you can either translate the page, or use the sreenshot there (looks like an iPhone icon) next to each file to preview it. and then download which ever suites you.

P.S. I also found out how to make the battery icons in the status bar look like before, and match the change...
    just delete Default_BatteryBG.png, Default_BatteryInsides.png, Default_BatteryLowBG.png, FSO_BatteryBG.png, FSO_BatteryInsides.png, FSO_BatteryLowBG.png... I think that's all of them... let me know if it's not, and I'll write the rest if needed.

Hope this helped.
    thx for the link, do we need to download each 1by1? because on the top i see FW v2.2 but it's not a zip file.. only the screenshot.
    Last edited by Om3r; 2009-02-08 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    but it worked for all my other applications icone? i just changed the .png files under theme/buff2/Icones. it is different for MétéoMédia application?

thx for the link, do we need to download each 1by1? because on the top i see FW v2.2 but it's not a zip file.. only the screenshot.
    Just check out each screenshot to see what that file does. 1 is the icons, 1 is the UI, 1 is weather and so on and so on...
    I used foxLingo to translate the page... So it was kindav in broken english, but that was better then the original.
    Music Comes First!!!

dnewayz everthing work well but only 2issue..

1. Keyboard still as the default.
    2. On the lockscreen the calender and weather is in Russian. What file i have to modify to get in english or french?

thx

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Om3r For This Useful Post:

uncle_don (2009-08-29)

Page 69 of 397 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast