Page 68 of 397 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mejulie View Post
    I love everything, except that robot Lockbackground picture. How can I use my own wallpaper for that?
    Go to the root directory of Buuf Theme and just replace wallpaper.png with any other picture you desire. Just rename that picture to wallapaper.png and replace it with the existing one. Enjoy
    For Updated Icon packs:

Glare, Non-Glare or Orbz 3.0

Make sure to thank the guys:
    1hihum (Uploader/iconmaker), JoOosty (Uploader/iconmaker), Sele (Iconmaker) and last but not least H0ckey (Does Not Need Introduction)! And special thanks to everybody else I forgot to mention, Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    hey guys
    I just tried out the buuf2.theme that ryser brought us all the way from Russia, and I must say WOW!!!
    It took me a while to make it just like I want it to be, except for 1 thing!!! and it's so annoying! so maybe you can help...
    How can I keep the regular bar (where the clock etc. is)insted of the new one in the theme? it's driving me crazy!
    Thanks in advance...
    So did anyone ever figure this out? I've done a lot of customizing of the theme and I'm nearly there, but I'm also at a loss on how to keep the regular status bar. I tried to put in my own StatusBar.png in the root directory of the theme but that didn't seem to work.

Also, does anyone know how I can change the "Now Playing" icon under the iPod? I can't seem to find the icon for the life of me...

If I can get these 2 things squared away this theme will be perfect!

Hey I was wondering if you could do these icons for me
    Loopt
    Aim
    Flixter
    Urbanspoon
    Backgrounds
    Alarm

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone psilocybin's Avatar
    Thanks

can we get
    backgrounder
    AptBackup
    Reminder
    Mafia Live

please?

Best theme ever! Took some time, but read through all the 90 threads, and it's just amazing! Keep up this good work!
    There is something though. I downloaded the first, white buuf2 theme for sbsettings, which doesnt have the processes toggle. After this "processes update", I only found a black theme for this sbsettings, which has this toggle, however I'd prefer the earlier, white edition. Is it possible to have the white theme with processes toggle?

Eventhough I read through all, there are some apps I didn't find icon for, hope I just missed, but if not, i'd appreciated them as well.
    so here they are:
    iMunchies
    iBeer
    iDrink
    iSteam
    iFitness
    Comic Touch
    DoneDrinkin
    Steps
    Zephyr (stuff from smule...)
    Lie Detector
    Backgrounder
    scrobble (lastfm updater stuff...)
    FileMagnet
    WorldWiki+
    FlipBook
    Carpenter (strange, that is doesnt have one yet, it's a cool app)
    WorldView
    Panorama (great app for making wide pictures)

and some games:
    r u drunk
    Dog Whistle
    Cube Rise (anything with cube would be good...)
    Spawn
    Match (memory game)
    BurningTires
    Fisherman
    MonsterMemory
    Ikanoid
    PhotoHunter, PhotoHunter holiday
    iSniper
    QB Pass
    SnowballRun
    FF53D (fast and furious 3D)
    PictureSlider
    BoxMan Plus
    ShuffleBoard
    LKA Basketball
    Bix
    A.Squadron
    Checkers
    WoodcutterJr
    Toybot 2-3 (only found icon for 1)
    Pipes
    WHackGround (Whack the Groundhog)
    Flash Memory
    Blocked
    EastStory
    iBowl
    Action Blox
    4InARow
    AceTennis
    iShoot
    iFishing
    Vector Pong

I know its a lot. Any of it would be just great. The more, the better , but anyway...I don't want to be voracious.
    Thx
    Last edited by Mejulie; 2009-02-05 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryPillow View Post
    So did anyone ever figure this out? I've done a lot of customizing of the theme and I'm nearly there, but I'm also at a loss on how to keep the regular status bar. I tried to put in my own StatusBar.png in the root directory of the theme but that didn't seem to work.

Also, does anyone know how I can change the "Now Playing" icon under the iPod? I can't seem to find the icon for the life of me...

If I can get these 2 things squared away this theme will be perfect!
    I think the files you are looking for are the Default_BG.png and the FST_BG.png in the Springboard.app folder. For the Now Playing, create a NowPlaying.png in the MobileMusicPlayer.app. Attached is the default one. Feel free to share it once you have "buufized" it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by usermike; 2009-02-05 at 05:00 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to usermike For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-05), HungryPillow (2009-02-05)

Mejulie, there are loads of icons in the Buuf set that you could use for just about all of those apps - take a look at the guide in my sig for how to do it.
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

Thanks

Mejulie
    hey
    I, just like you, wanted to continue using the white SBSettings theme and not the black.
    so what I did was downloaded both, and the files that are missing in the white 1 I just added from the black... like the Processes folder.
    Easy as pie.
    Hope this helps.

Hey
    about the status bar...
    does any 1 have the default ones files?
    I thought maybe we can make a new folder in the themes folder just for them, and place it above the new buuf theme.
    what do you guys think?
    Last edited by dnewayz; 2009-02-05 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Music Comes First!!!

hey guys! how about an icon for iMob? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by usermike View Post
    I think the files you are looking for are the Default_BG.png and the FST_BG.png in the Springboard.app folder. For the Now Playing, create a NowPlaying.png in the MobileMusicPlayer.app. Attached is the default one. Feel free to share it once you have "buufized" it.
    Thanks mike!

Deleting the Default_BG.png and FST_BG.png did the trick for the status bar. Not sure how I missed it the first time, I thought I deleted it but I guess not. (dnewayz - do what Mike suggested and you will have the default status bar back)

As for the Now Playing file, I'm still having a little issue. Basically, I want it to be exactly the same as the "Playlists" arrow. I took the grey one you attached and put it in the MobileMusicPlayer.app folder. It worked but the arrow does not say "Now Playing" anymore. Do I have to manually edit the image or is there a simpler way to do this?

Also, when I press down on the icon, it shows the default black arrow with the "Now Playing" text on it.

What would be the simplest way to fix this?

Ok. I've found icons that could fit for about half of them.
    But still looking for:
    backgrounder
    a celtics icon (whatsoever)
    iMunchies
    iBeer
    iDrink
    Steps
    Zephyr
    Lie Detector
    Bix
    Vector Pong
    EastStory
    Ikanoid
    Ace Tennis, also need icon for an app like basketball, so even a tennis ball icon for ace tennis and a basketball icon for the Basketb. app would make it...
    iBowl (didnt find any icon related to bowling apps/games)
    Action Blox
    CubeRise
    Spawn
    Dog Whistle (a dog icon eg. ...)
    BubbleWrap
    Last edited by Mejulie; 2009-02-05 at 05:18 PM.

Try some of these. I use the finger for bubblewrap (after all, that's how you pop it).
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pistol1 For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

hello

iMob
    Mafia

enjoy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-08), m3ta1he4d (2009-02-06)

Hi, i installed the calculator but when i opened the calculator first it show your theme then it came back to default??
    Last edited by Om3r; 2009-02-06 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryPillow View Post
    Thanks mike!

Deleting the Default_BG.png and FST_BG.png did the trick for the status bar. Not sure how I missed it the first time, I thought I deleted it but I guess not. (dnewayz - do what Mike suggested and you will have the default status bar back)

As for the Now Playing file, I'm still having a little issue. Basically, I want it to be exactly the same as the "Playlists" arrow. I took the grey one you attached and put it in the MobileMusicPlayer.app folder. It worked but the arrow does not say "Now Playing" anymore. Do I have to manually edit the image or is there a simpler way to do this?

Also, when I press down on the icon, it shows the default black arrow with the "Now Playing" text on it.

What would be the simplest way to fix this?
    If you look in the MobileMusicPlayer.app folder you will see a nowplaying-blank.png and a nowplaying-blank-pressed.png. You can rename these to nowplaying.png and nowplayingpressed.png respectively. You will have to manually edit the images to add the now playing text. Attached are the buttons I did using the Comic Sans MS font. They don't match exactly with the rest of the theme but are close.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to usermike For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-08), HungryPillow (2009-02-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

@newskin

enjoy
    Last edited by golum; 2009-02-06 at 08:37 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2009-02-08)

@golum - thanks for the iMob icon dude 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Hi, i installed the calculator but when i opened the calculator first it show your theme then it came back to default??
    no one have a fix for that???
    This theme is very nice but i don't know if there is a keyboard theme that match with this Buuf2?

Hey I was wondering if you could do these icons for me
    Loopt
    Aim
    Flixter
    Urbanspoon
    Backgrounds
    Alarm

Thanks!

Page 68 of 397 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast