Page 46 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dnewayz View Post
    anyone?
    no one?
    Can you give us some clue as to where you placed the images to see if you have the directory structure correct?

If your hopefully using WinterBoard, you'll want to place a "Folders" folder with in the Buuf theme folder. You'll proceed to make a folder named "MobileNotes.app" which is where the images should be placed, if you don't got the above done then it should work once you made the needed changes, if you do, then we'll look into it deeper.
    Last edited by Ale_lock; 2008-09-20 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks

Default Fixed it!!!
    with many thanks to myself (and to Axero for the Graphics) I FIXED IT!!!
    I now have both notes skin and sliders!
    Hoorey for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ale_lock View Post
    Can you give us some clue as to where you placed the images to see if you have the directory structure correct?

If your hopefully using WinterBoard, you'll want to place a "Folders" folder with in the Buuf theme folder. You'll proceed to make a folder named "MobileNotes.app" which is where the images should be placed, if you don't got the above done then it should work once you made the needed changes, if you do, then we'll look into it deeper.
    wish I would have known that earlier... I went all over the place.
    appearently all I needed to do is add the little tick in the permissions of the mobileNotes.app so it will be on all the files in that folder. oh well. now I know I can do it within winterboard.
    and the sliders folder just moved somewhere else.
    but BIG thanks to you man NEway.

now I have a new problem...
    I thought I don't want the calculator skin since it's much different now in 2.0+. but then I thought, why not? maybe the skin will show up when the iphone is upright, and when it's in landscape mode, it will be apple's default.
    so I sshed it into my iphone. now when I load the calculator app I can see the skin only for the load, and then it becomes the default skin (apple's). even in the upright position. I guess apple change a lot with the calculator... so it can't be done.
    but if I am wrong and there is a fix, please let me know.
    thank you all!!!
    Last edited by dnewayz; 2008-09-20 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Music Comes First!!!

Default buuf2
    can anyone tell me where to place the slider and badge files?
    i downloaded the from the 1st page in this thread. trying to find where to put them through Cyberduck.
    by the way.....this is the sickest theme ever. keep the icons coming

-Link

Is there an icon for the new lightsaber app? If not.. could one be made please??? =]
    Loving this theme!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks nice, this on cydia? I like the cartoony look of the waether icon. Make more like that
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

just figured i'd post my buuf theme, with a weather widget, stack, categories, poof, etc....this is probably my favorite theme ;p

Last edited by merkaba; 2008-09-30 at 10:10 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the version on Cydia pretty complete?

yea, i believe...i don't remember if i bundled all mine together or just grabbed it from cydia.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to merkaba For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (2008-09-30)

Guys!

I have quick question:
    Right now, each time when I change the theme I have to manually change Badge (to match the theme)
    Are there any way to create separate theme (like Buuf2Badge.theme) or add Badge within Buuf2 theme?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.jpg   -2.jpg  
    iPhone 4 (4.2.1) Jailbreak

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Is the version on Cydia pretty complete?
    Quote Originally Posted by merkaba View Post
    yea, i believe...i don't remember if i bundled all mine together or just grabbed it from cydia.
    I added a zip file with everything buuf2, not sure how the Cydia package is but you can compare if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by ursa08 View Post
    Guys!

I have quick question:
    Right now, each time when I change the theme I have to manually change Badge (to match the theme)
    Are there any way to create separate theme (like Buuf2Badge.theme) or add Badge within Buuf2 theme?
    In the themes folder, create this directory string:
    Buuf2.theme(rename to buff2badge, etc)/Folders/SpringBoard.app

Once your in the springboard.app folder, drop in the badge png file.

edit: Thought I'd post my buuf2 pictures.
    Last edited by Ale_lock; 2008-10-01 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Addition of pictures.

Soooo folks, here is a early Buuf2 Version for Winterboard ( on 2.1 tested only )

Includes only few App Store App's for the moment!

Including: LockBackground, Wallpaper, Badge, SMS Bubbles, Slider, Notes App Skin, Weather App Skin, partial Phone App Skin... more to come

Buuf2 Download
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

Ale_lock (2008-10-02), dnewayz (2008-10-02), EfremMartins (2008-10-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    Soooo folks, here is a early Buuf2 Version for Winterboard ( on 2.1 tested only )

Includes only few App Store App's for the moment!

Including: LockBackground, Wallpaper, Badge, SMS Bubbles, Slider, Notes App Skin, Weather App Skin, partial Phone App Skin... more to come

Buuf2 Download
    My veins may now calm from this blessing of crack!

Thanks

Is there a way to change the name of apps so that icons already made for them will use the buuf icon?

Example: change winterboard to summerboard ........ or an appstore app to the name of a similar app that has an icon already made?

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    Is there a way to change the name of apps so that icons already made for them will use the buuf icon?

Example: change winterboard to summerboard ........ or an appstore app to the name of a similar app that has an icon already made?
    ehm!?!? just rename the icons in the pack! (ssh)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back Axero.

I have retro school dialer(rsd) installed and when I go to the phone key pad for the first time, I see your keypad than rsd takes over. osd is not a winterboard setting that I can turn on and off. ohh I also see your + and X next to the call button, but everything else is rsd.
    just an FYI

Always dugg this theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Steve View Post
    Welcome back Axero.

I have retro school dialer(rsd) installed and when I go to the phone key pad for the first time, I see your keypad than rsd takes over. osd is not a winterboard setting that I can turn on and off. ohh I also see your + and X next to the call button, but everything else is rsd.
    just an FYI

Always dugg this theme!
    Yeah thanks, i know... first is the default.png my problem is the *.artwork file which is not working. don't know why. any clue? what do you mean with osd?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

dnewayz (2008-10-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Thanks

@Axero
    at first I thought that it was called old school dialer hence osd. Then when I realized it was retro school dialer I changed all the acronyms to rsd. I was lazy and didn't want to write out retro school dialer throughout the post.

Now come to find out that I was all wrong. It's called retro phone dialer. what a McFly!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    ehm!?!? just rename the icons in the pack! (ssh)
    I have no wireless and even if I did I know very little about ssh and the process and where to move things. I just totally adore this theme, I love the damn thing, I just hate having to poof away apps because there is no icon for it, and then the few I put on a different page because I need to use them often.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    I have no wireless and even if I did I know very little about ssh and the process and where to move things. I just totally adore this theme, I love the damn thing, I just hate having to poof away apps because there is no icon for it, and then the few I put on a different page because I need to use them often.
    Just use MobileFinder. It's a file system viewer straight from your iPhone. Just give us a bell if you need a hand using it.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Welcome back Axero.
    Thanks for keeping this theme alive.

Page 46 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast