Page 41 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf

  1. #801
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Hi, this is an awesome theme!, i was wondering if you were also planning on making icons for the appstore apps once we are able to customize them? thanks.

  2. #802
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    I can't download the main file... I downloaded it a week ago, but now i can't

    VBP2004EP3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

  3. #803
    Im taking request to make you any off the Icons on the buff theme into a carrier with names
    here a sample
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  4. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by VBP2004EP3 View Post
    I can't download the main file... I downloaded it a week ago, but now i can't

    VBP2004EP3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    updated file not yet approved! should take 1-2 days.
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  5. #805
    Nice Graphs !
    Thanks dudes
    No spam!!!!!!

  6. #806
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Ela-Salaty still using the original icons, please make icon for it and use the original text of the icon.

  7. #807
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    updated file not yet approved! should take 1-2 days.
    Still waiting...

  8. #808
    Extraordinary theme, props to creator and everyone else keeping it living. If not too much, NE Patriots Logo 4 webclip?, Thnx Fellas

  9. #809
    Hi Axero,

    Love the theme and greatly admire your professionalism in adding icons and issuing updates.
    In fact, I see there is now another Buuf2 update in installer.

    The problem is that the last two updates of Buff2 I have installed have wiped over my renamed category icons. I don't know why this should be. One would think that the update would replace any file names that are standard and leave any non standard icons alone, but it seems to do a "Wipe and replace" routine.

    This means I always have to go back in and fiddle around renaming all the category icons again.

    Is this latest update similarly afflicted?

  10. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Hi Axero,

    Love the theme and greatly admire your professionalism in adding icons and issuing updates.
    In fact, I see there is now another Buuf2 update in installer.

    The problem is that the last two updates of Buff2 I have installed have wiped over my renamed category icons. I don't know why this should be. One would think that the update would replace any file names that are standard and leave any non standard icons alone, but it seems to do a "Wipe and replace" routine.

    This means I always have to go back in and fiddle around renaming all the category icons again.

    Is this latest update similarly afflicted?
    So, which icons i should rename? and how?
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  11. #811
    Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    So, which icons i should rename? and how?
    Sorry - I've obviously not explained myself well.

    I have renamed some (category) icons in your set so that they work with the categories I have set up. For example, one is renamed to Bookz. This works as it should.

    However, twice when I have updated Buuf2 using installer, something unexpected happened;

    The icons I have renamed in your icon file seem to be wiped during the upgrade as my category icons default back to the original (non Buff2) icons. I would expect your install to ignore any icons that didn't have any of your standard names (and just leave them alone...)
    For example, why should my "Bookz" icon disappear after the upgrade?

    It is as if your Buuf2 upgrade is wiping the directory of all icons before replacing them all.

    So you see, you don't need to rename any icons - just stop wiping the ones I have renamed!

  12. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Sorry - I've obviously not explained myself well.

    I have renamed some (category) icons in your set so that they work with the categories I have set up. For example, one is renamed to Bookz. This works as it should.

    However, twice when I have updated Buuf2 using installer, something unexpected happened;

    The icons I have renamed in your icon file seem to be wiped during the upgrade as my category icons default back to the original (non Buff2) icons. I would expect your install to ignore any icons that didn't have any of your standard names (and just leave them alone...)
    For example, why should my "Bookz" icon disappear after the upgrade?

    It is as if your Buuf2 upgrade is wiping the directory of all icons before replacing them all.

    So you see, you don't need to rename any icons - just stop wiping the ones I have renamed!

    You should ask Kyle: [email protected]

    He managed the updates on installer, maybe he can help you.
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  13. #813
    Quote Originally Posted by icemanone87 View Post
    ill like to request a couple of icons please

    iFastSwitch
    TiVoRemote
    IMGSaver
    PowerTool
    LimeWire
    Neverball
    sdlroids
    Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    So, which icons i should rename? and how?
    could you do this icons for me

  14. #814
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Sorry - I've obviously not explained myself well.

    I have renamed some (category) icons in your set so that they work with the categories I have set up. For example, one is renamed to Bookz. This works as it should.

    However, twice when I have updated Buuf2 using installer, something unexpected happened;

    The icons I have renamed in your icon file seem to be wiped during the upgrade as my category icons default back to the original (non Buff2) icons. I would expect your install to ignore any icons that didn't have any of your standard names (and just leave them alone...)
    For example, why should my "Bookz" icon disappear after the upgrade?

    It is as if your Buuf2 upgrade is wiping the directory of all icons before replacing them all.

    So you see, you don't need to rename any icons - just stop wiping the ones I have renamed!
    If you use themebuilder, you can easily set different icons to the default ones. You still have to re-apply them after an update, but it's very very easy to do!

    (I basically asked a similar question a couple of pages back, someone kindly supplied full instructions so just read back a bit!)

  15. #815
    one of the hottest themes out there!
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

  16. #816
    please create icons for the following:

    cowbell
    karajan ear trainer
    your2face
    yes/no
    agile forces

    please put alternate icons for chess games

    cheers

  17. #817
    Good work!

    Can I please have neverball, my battery and imgsaver?

    thanks in advance!

  18. #818
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    axero, it still says I can't download the file and I dont know why, I;ve downloaded it before...

  19. #819
    Icons for NemusSync and MoveMMS would be great!

  20. #820
    Icon Update 49:



    Cowbell, iFastSwitch, IMGSaver, Karajan, LimeWire, MoveMMS, MyBattery, NemuSync



    NEPatriots, Neverball, PowerTool, Reddit.com, SdlRoids, TiVoRemote, Your2Face
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

    EfremMartins (2008-07-22), icemanone87 (2008-07-22), markman80 (2008-07-21), newskin (2008-07-22), The_Ben (2008-07-22)

Page 41 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •