Page 378 of 397 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by wayne_L View Post
    can i have tweetdeck icon same as buuf twitter icon? thnks.

and, is there a update on the facebook's image icon?

Stereo89, i'm still looking for someone to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post
    Hi bro,

I would like to ask if u have these buuf icons for the settings in iphone?

I still need these to be buuf. Thanks for any help!
    N Stereo89, these buuf icon where does it suppose to be for the setting's icon?
    Last edited by wayne_L; 2010-10-29 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    The Key to Wealth is Success.❥

Life is Simple But People Make it Complicated.

sorry i posted at the wrong buuf thread
    Last edited by mcruz; 2010-10-29 at 04:17 PM.

sorry stereo. i transfered it already. you can give the icons to me a few a few at a time. theres really no rush. sorry im just eager to finish my icon bundle. hope you understand.

alrighty then.

Tonetable, NFB Films, Delicious Vinyl DJ

, ,

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Enage & other

Hi guys...
    i'm very busy with iPhone4's Buuf now but if you write me a few at a time, i will make your request...
    Free App a Day Gold
    TowerMadness
    Caligo Chaser
    Pig Shot
    I know FAAD Gold had already been buuf-ed can i request for a new one ? Thanks !
    Thanks!

Mimh/Stereo89, are u able to change the red block words to TOTO instead? In exactly the white font seen on the blue 4D block

Thanks for the icons!

Is there an SBSettings theme for this?

And can someone make me an icon for The Impossible Game? Not the quiz, the game.

@axero

Hi!

First of all, thanks for making the best iphone theme ever!

Second,
    I have installed the buuf2 4.0 thru Cydia on my 3GS w/iOS 4.1 over the older buuf2, and some things didn't work... so what I did was full factory restore, re-jailbreak, and a clean install of the buuf2 4.0 from Cydia(thru Winterboard).

Still same things don't work and here's a list:

1) The Compass theme doesn't work at all (I will try the solution you gave to someone earlier, but this is only one of the problems)
    2) The SMS theme doesn't work at all, the SMS looks like without the buuf2
    3) In the phone app, the contacts/recents/favourites/voicemail do not change, same as without buuf2
    4) (really annoying) the "Stop Call" red button has a new grey background, but the button itself is the same.

What does work:

1) calculator theme
    2) notes theme (at least I think it works, it only changed the color scheme)
    3) weather theme
    4) all the icons and folders
    5) ui tweaks (such as background, battery icon, wi-fi on the status bar etc.)
    6) dialer pad in the phone app.

Do you have any ideas what should I try?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

hi.. i have installed buuf2 from cydia.. Im using ipod touch 4g and there are some problem such as, icons are pixelated, it is not running all in buuf2 for example font type, background etc. is there a software or anyway to fix all this problem? how can i replace icon from pc?

Quote Originally Posted by photofoong View Post
    hi.. i have installed buuf2 from cydia.. Im using ipod touch 4g and there are some problem such as,
    buuf2 is for 3G/3GS, it doesn't work on retina display. install buuf4 from cydia

Hi guys. I have a problem with my UI since I updated my iPhone 3G to 4.1 firmware.
    In the iPod application the artists icon, music icon video icon ect... Don't show and I just see the shape of them but the inside is blue.. Do you know how to fix that? Thanks

erm.. is there a buuf4 for ipod touch 4g? huh?

Quote Originally Posted by photofoong View Post
    erm.. is there a buuf4 for ipod touch 4g? huh?
    Just look for buuf4 in cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimh View Post
    tiewster ok??
    many thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimh View Post
    Categories Icon

CategoriesApps, CategoriesGames, CategoriesiPhone, CategoriesRemote, CategoriesMedia, CategoriesMisc, CategoriesTools
    can i have a similar one with "MAIN" & "UTILITIES" pls!~

Quote Originally Posted by zhura View Post
    @axero

Hi!

First of all, thanks for making the best iphone theme ever!

Second,
    I have installed the buuf2 4.0 thru Cydia on my 3GS w/iOS 4.1 over the older buuf2, and some things didn't work... so what I did was full factory restore, re-jailbreak, and a clean install of the buuf2 4.0 from Cydia(thru Winterboard).

Still same things don't work and here's a list:

1) The Compass theme doesn't work at all (I will try the solution you gave to someone earlier, but this is only one of the problems)
    2) The SMS theme doesn't work at all, the SMS looks like without the buuf2
    3) In the phone app, the contacts/recents/favourites/voicemail do not change, same as without buuf2
    4) (really annoying) the "Stop Call" red button has a new grey background, but the button itself is the same.

What does work:

1) calculator theme
    2) notes theme (at least I think it works, it only changed the color scheme)
    3) weather theme
    4) all the icons and folders
    5) ui tweaks (such as background, battery icon, wi-fi on the status bar etc.)
    6) dialer pad in the phone app.

Do you have any ideas what should I try?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
    1) Compass will be fixed in the next update. (at the moment create a folder called "Folders" in the main theme folder and in there "Compass.app" copy all from the com.apple.Compass folder to the new one)
    2) no idear why it is not working. will try to fix it.
    3) thoses icons are no longer be themed (maybe in one of the next updates)
    4) At the moment there are only few ui things themed (more to come in the next update)
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    1) Compass will be fixed in the next update. (at the moment create a folder called "Folders" in the main theme folder and in there "Compass.app" copy all from the com.apple.Compass folder to the new one)
    2) no idear why it is not working. will try to fix it.
    3) thoses icons are no longer be themed (maybe in one of the next updates)
    4) At the moment there are only few ui things themed (more to come in the next update)

Thanks.
    for #2, maybe I can copy stuff manually? Tell me what to copy where...
    regarding 3), the red button ("Stop Call") is not themed either?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks alot, love this theme. Still figuring out how to manually change some of the icons that have not auto done. Just a matter of copying them out of your alternate icons and putting them in the .app folder.

Can i request 2 buuf'd up icons?

Battery Pro
    Pocket Weather AUS

Also im having an issue changing the Angry Birds icon, I grabbed a few of them from here, and i tried renaming and copying over the originals in the /var/mobile/applications/xxxxxx/angrybirds.app/ folder but i dont seem to get the tranparency of the icon, it has a black square background. Am i putting it in the wrong spot?

Seemed to work ok for the bitesms one I overwrote, although that one was in the root level applications folder rather then in the var/mobile one.
    Last edited by _SaInT_; 2010-11-02 at 03:16 PM.

i have an icon request

iPhone 4 16 GB Black (iOS 4.1)

Page 378 of 397 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388 ... LastLast