Page 334 of 397 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf ²

Quote Originally Posted by shinygerbil View Post
    iOS4 seems to have broken a number of aspects of most themes - not to mention, the iPhone 4 is a different beast altogether with a host of theme-related problems of its own. A lot of apps (like Facebook and YouTube) just don't respond to skinning at all any more, and a lot of image filenames have changed.

This mostly doesn't apply to the Buuf2 theme available in repos, as it is mostly just icons and a wallpaper. (mobilephone bundle notwithstanding!) The Buuf4 theme is hit pretty hard though. :/

Anyway, the particular issue you have actually relates to the new Wallpapers feature in iOS, not a problem with any current theme or Winterboard. iOS4's Wallpapers doesn't just add a background, but also many shadows and outlines in various places. To remove the dock icon shadows, assuming you're familiar with manipulating files on your iPhone, navigate to the following folder on your iPhone:

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

Look for the files:

WallpaperIconDockShadow.png and WallpaperIconDockShadowT.png

You can either remove them (make a backup first, of course) or just rename them to something else (the easiest way is to change the file extension from .png to .png_backup or something similar). Respring and you should have no more shadows

thanks alot shinygerbil

WORKS LIKE A CHARM!! so much nicer lol....

Thanks

Gin Rummy, YouTube, App Store, Photography
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Mimh; 2010-08-04 at 03:22 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mimh For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-08-05), EfremMartins (2010-08-05)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Risq
    I did already street fighter icon..Search in the previous pages..Is this ok for Angry Birds?

@wayne_L
    Is this ok for Touch of Colour?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-08-05), EfremMartins (2010-08-05), wayne_L (2010-08-04)

Thanks

@Mimh

Flower shop

ok?

Enjoy

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-08-06), EfremMartins (2010-08-05), Mimh (2010-08-04)

request for icons! thanks!

-my tones
    sorry but i posted the icon somewhere before.
    and can i request a icon of a train on train track as well? thanks!!
    The Key to Wealth is Success.❥

Life is Simple But People Make it Complicated.

Is it still possible to buuf up SBsettings?
    Last edited by spookster; 2010-08-04 at 09:29 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

where can i get these icons with higher resolution for the iphone 4's retina display? sorry to knock your efforts, but they lack that luster when compared to the stock icons, they look downsampled.

Ey just got this on my i4 and having some problems. Idk how to work this out. I got the theme up and running I shh some icons in that I needed. The problem is the calculator isn't buufed for some reason and the icon for when I put the i4 on vibrate us the defualt one is there a buufed one that I can get and what folder do I put that in. Also is there a buufed version for iPod player. And the SMS isn't buufed either any ideas. Thanks in advance.

at the moment, Winterboard doesn't support IP4's retina display resolution. these are 64px x 64px and if I remember, iPhone4's are 114px x 114px.

Until Winterboard HD or something simliar comes out, the icons won't work on it as people have tried.

I imagine once winterboard supports the iPhone 4's retina display, we'll see a Buuf HD

Stereo - I'll try that icon for Angry birds and see how it looks. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheB3ast View Post
    Ey just got this on my i4 and having some problems. Idk how to work this out. I got the theme up and running I shh some icons in that I needed. The problem is the calculator isn't buufed for some reason and the icon for when I put the i4 on vibrate us the defualt one is there a buufed one that I can get and what folder do I put that in. Also is there a buufed version for iPod player. And the SMS isn't buufed either any ideas. Thanks in advance.
    for icons that no longer show up in the iP4, you need to do one of two things:
    1. rename the current icons and add "@2x.png" at the end of each name. The iP4 will pick them up but they will be smaller
    2. Make the icons bigger and then add the "@2x.png" but you are just enlarging a low res pic so im guessing they will look pretty pov. We need the original artwork in order to make hi res icons.

Buuf is my favourite winterboard theme and have been rocking it for a little over a year but since getting my iP4 I have reverted to the stock theme as I'd rather have HD stock than pov buuf

Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    Is it still possible to buuf up SBsettings?
    I'm not jailbroken anymore but if you can upload the files you want to change, I can take a look what I can do...
    Edit: Nevermind I just jailbroke my iphone. Installing buuf and see what I can change in IOS4
    Last edited by kpall312; 2010-08-05 at 03:52 AM.
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41

Quote Originally Posted by PSI70Y View Post
    for icons that no longer show up in the iP4, you need to do one of two things:
    1. rename the current icons and add "@2x.png" at the end of each name. The iP4 will pick them up but they will be smaller
    2. Make the icons bigger and then add the "@2x.png" but you are just enlarging a low res pic so im guessing they will look pretty pov. We need the original artwork in order to make hi res icons.

Buuf is my favourite winterboard theme and have been rocking it for a little over a year but since getting my iP4 I have reverted to the stock theme as I'd rather have HD stock than pov buuf
    So what about the SMS bubbles and vibrate icons and calculator?

Guys Need A Huge UPDATE for 4.0.1 Please ....Everythng Is Mess Up ...Please Update

Quote Originally Posted by kpall312 View Post
    I'm not jailbroken anymore but if you can upload the files you want to change, I can take a look what I can do...
    Edit: Nevermind I just jailbroke my iphone. Installing buuf and see what I can change in IOS4

Superb !!

Quote Originally Posted by spookster View Post
    Hi all.

Beatport please

Beatport’s iPhone app | Beatportal

And Nano Studio please.

NanoStudio - music recording studio for iPhone and iPod Touch | BlipInteractive.co.uk
    Last edited by spookster; 2010-08-05 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guys,

First time post and i am asking for icons...sorry!!

I am looking for Predators, Eurogamer and possibly Streets of Rage

Would be a great help as the icon pack does not have anything suitable

Thanks

@spookster

Beatport, Nanostudio

ok?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-08-05), EfremMartins (2010-08-05), spookster (2010-08-05)

Thanks

@TrooGamer

Predators, EuroGamer, Street of Rage

ok?

Enjoy

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-08-06), EfremMartins (2010-08-05), TrooGamer (2010-08-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone bamboozle's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Buuf ready for iOS 4(.0.1)?
    And for iPhone4?

Good to see you still around kPall.
    MEssed up my phone, and didnt get jailbreak. So i kinda missed out of all.
    No(R)Way Is Heading down and under.
    Just a few decades and you will see and understand!

Kpall looks like he's going to have a play around. Seems the iphone 4, with its new folder structure, means there's probably a bit of work to do.

Page 334 of 397 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384 ... LastLast