Page 26 of 397 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

Default icons
    some icons
    enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

EfremMartins (2008-04-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

Default some icons
    oups
    icons of categories and snapture

golum those are buuf icons from the mactheme thread

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Dialer Problem.
    Hi aXero,

I've change the dialer but still call button is not working. Rebooted iPhone several times but still not working. Any idea why its not working? Any solution? Help will be greatly appreciated. Also thank you very much for these amazing stuff. Keep up the hard work mate.

Okay. I've solved it. This is really wonderful. I'm LOVIN' it.

Hi aXero,

I love your Dock.png but I don't know where to put it. I tried replacing it with SBDockBG2.png on Springboard.app at CoreServices dir but did not work. Can you tell me how do I replace your Dock with default one? Thank you.
    Last edited by ZeroSkill; 2008-04-15 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkill View Post
    Hi aXero,

I've change the dialer but still call button is not working. Rebooted iPhone several times but still not working. Any idea why its not working? Any solution? Help will be greatly appreciated. Also thank you very much for these amazing stuff. Keep up the hard work mate.

Okay. I've solved it. This is really wonderful. I'm LOVIN' it.

Hi aXero,

I love your Dock.png but I don't know where to put it. I tried replacing it with SBDockBG2.png on Springboard.app at CoreServices dir but did not work. Can you tell me how do I replace your Dock with default one? Thank you.
    Use Summerboard!?
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

Axero could you make an icon for fring, here is the web site: www.fring.com. Thanks John

icon request: mobile Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by edge_xania View Post
    icon request: mobile Flickr
    Rename Pushr.png its almost the same!

A few icon requests:
    - Simplify (better known as Simplify Media)
    - moleskine
    - fring

Thanks in Advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    Use Summerboard!?
    Tried Customize but did not work. Can't use SummerBoard just because of Caterpillar. If I install SummerBoard then Caterpillar's reflective dock do not work.

Icon Update 30:

Digg, Fring, Moleskine, Simplify, Snapture, TKO, WildEyes

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

Billy 2 Sips (2008-04-17), EfremMartins (2008-04-18), MacSister (2008-04-18), pimpsc00by (2008-07-24), The_Ben (2008-04-17), xistrot (2008-05-08)

i know you werent going to buuuuut...make a keyboard already! i loooove this theme!

Maps Offline, Morse Code (Lights On), Cracks App (Simulates Screen Cracking), once again iCave (I have Cave and Copter), rRootage, that's it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The Facebook bookmark on my homescreen does not change to the icon in the package...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by innDiver View Post
    I've been a fan of Gant and Buuf for the longest time, it's been everywhere in my digital life.
    Thank you so much to have finally come up with an iPhone version, I was really looking forward to it!!! Amazing stuff especially with all the different updates.

Unfortunately I'm facing a big problem.
    I just installed SummerBoard today to skin my phone with Buuf.
    So far everything good and smooth. But it's the easy part.
    As I want to customize the different other applications like weather,etc, I have to access my phone through ssh. Before upgrading my phone to 1.1.4 and unlocking it again with Ziphone 2.4, I had BSD and OpenSSH installed.
    I tried to access my iPhone, but it seemed nothing was there. I would like to update everything and reinstall BSD but I'm stuck in a dead end (pop up message saying package download failed).

I read many threads on different forums, I can install all the applications I want but for BSD, nothing to do. I tried all the solutions except for the resetting completely my iPhone...

Pls pls can someone help me or at least where should I post this?
    Have you installed Zibri's iBrikr Fix ? ... I know you need this for iPhoneBrowser to see ALL the folders and directories ...

Cheers.
    Gem

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSkill View Post
    Tried Customize but did not work. Can't use SummerBoard just because of Caterpillar. If I install SummerBoard then Caterpillar's reflective dock do not work.
    I use summerboard 3.2 and the reflective dock with caterpillar 1.0 works fine.

Bumping this awesome thread!

hi, i've downloaded this theme to my computer and iphone, but on my phone things like weather, snapture dont show new icons.

what do i have to do to change them and how do i put a theme onto my iphone from my computer, i can only do it via installer thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wargames View Post
    Maps Offline, Morse Code (Lights On), Cracks App (Simulates Screen Cracking), once again iCave (I have Cave and Copter), rRootage, that's it
    I have re-edited & resized some of the Buuf PNGs (they're originally 128x128) to appear nearer to the actual app ...

There's a 1,500 icon Buuf pack out there!!! ... you CAN make your own just by resizing them ... they will look exactly like most of the ones on this thread ...

Below is a few that I have done so far ... and like axero said ... Photoshop ...:

Google (because of the 4 colours) : Maps : MapsOffline : Cracks : iCave (reminds me of scramble) ...

Last edited by Gem]n[; 2008-04-19 at 03:57 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gem]n[ For This Useful Post:

EfremMartins (2008-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    The Facebook bookmark on my homescreen does not change to the icon in the package...
    You have to change it manually

Page 26 of 397 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast