Page 20 of 397 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

any chance i could get a boat or a ferry icon?? i live in washington state and im always riding the ferry so my only webclip is for the ferry schedule!

Icon Update 25:

Boat, AFPd

Tapper:

Last edited by axero; 2008-03-28 at 12:39 PM.
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

dstein (2008-03-28), EfremMartins (2008-03-28), MacSister (2008-03-31), The_Ben (2008-03-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone pls make an icon for iSoccer? Basically a soccer ball Thanks!!
    iScores sorry!!
    Last edited by chispito; 2008-03-28 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chispito View Post
    Can someone pls make an icon for iSoccer? Basically a soccer ball Thanks!!
    see page 25!
    rename LiveScore to iSoccer.

hi
    have just placed the Tap TO unlock
    it workd, but i have like 2.-3 letter "unl..." next to it, how can i delete them?
    ty

Quote Originally Posted by wPz View Post
    hi
    have just placed the Tap TO unlock
    it workd, but i have like 2.-3 letter "unl..." next to it, how can i delete them?
    ty
    Sorry no idear! i still use the slider!

But i found this: For the text... It's located in this file... /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/SpringBoard.strings
    You can download that file somewhere on this site, in the download section under stock files or something like that. Open it (I use Word Pad) and search for "slide to unlock" by hitting ctrl+f. Change the wording to what you want in the string line and then just copy it to your phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks Axero!!! Hadn't seen it!!!

How about icons for Squid (a squid), Jiggy (some cool 3d letters), Chuzzle, Waves iSnake, T4Two, iQuicjblock, Penguin Panic, and Crosswalk (basically a person walking would work)

Thanks and I hope you have time for these.

axero,
    I've been exploring the site for the past few days because I would like to learn how to create my icons. I have a winmo 6.1 device that uses an application called Ultimate Launch. It basically uses the same type of icons to the Tee. Because of the device (Windows Mobile), I use different applications, such Opera and Opera Mini, Pocket IE, Outlook, and games such as SkyForce, Skyforce Reloaded, Coreplayer w/You Tube, etc. Upon exploring this site, I discovered this thread, I was floored by the quailty of your work, and would like to know what applications would I need to create my own Realized icons. Is there a tutorial? Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by axero; 2008-03-28 at 04:35 PM.

Last edited by axero; 2008-03-28 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargames View Post
    How about icons for Squid (a squid), Jiggy (some cool 3d letters), Chuzzle, Waves iSnake, T4Two, iQuicjblock, Penguin Panic, and Crosswalk (basically a person walking would work)

Thanks and I hope you have time for these.

Look in the pack, all of them already exist!
    except Jiggy

Quote Originally Posted by robosiris View Post
    axero,
    I've been exploring the site for the past few days because I would like to learn how to create my icons. I have a winmo 6.1 device that uses an application called Ultimate Launch. It basically uses the same type of icons to the Tee. Because of the device (Windows Mobile), I use different applications, such Opera and Opera Mini, Pocket IE, Outlook, and games such as SkyForce, Skyforce Reloaded, Coreplayer w/You Tube, etc. Upon exploring this site, I discovered this thread, I was floored by the quailty of your work, and would like to know what applications would I need to create my own Realized icons. Is there a tutorial? Thanks in advance for your help.

I use Photoshop!
    there is no tutorial.
    -> png files 60x60 pixel with transparent background
    Last edited by axero; 2008-03-28 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

robosiris (2008-03-28)

okay I just looked through 27 pages and right click save as, I have all icons except Jiggy

Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    Sorry no idear! i still use the slider!

But i found this: For the text... It's located in this file... /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/SpringBoard.strings
    You can download that file somewhere on this site, in the download section under stock files or something like that. Open it (I use Word Pad) and search for "slide to unlock" by hitting ctrl+f. Change the wording to what you want in the string line and then just copy it to your phone.
    I think that works on older versions. I have 1.1.3 and when you dl the springboard.strings from this site, its different than the original file that was in my iphone. i replaced the original with the edited on that I dl'd from here and some of the notfications were screwed up on my iphone, I edited the original that was on my iphone and I had the same problem. supposedly there is a way to do it through customize, but it doesnt work on my phone. ill update if i figure it out

Icon Update 25:

Boat, AFPd

Tapper:

much thanks man! boat looks great!

Jiggy and Squid please

Jiggy and Squid please
    Squid is already in the pack!

Squid is already in the pack!
    ^^^+11111

Jiggy and Squid please
    give the man some time!

Boat??? What is it? Google came up empty. Anyone clue me in?
    Come visit AlohaSoft

sorry I hate being one of those guys, usually I take the psd and make the icon myelf but
    with this theme I' not advanced enough in photoshop

Page 20 of 397 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast