Page 199 of 397 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf

  1. #3961
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Budd67: All wallpaper need to be in the png format, not jpg. Also, make sure User Wallpaper is checked. It should work if you have all that done.

    As for your little camera, to use it in SMS it needs to go in the bundle com.apple.chatkit under your theme and it needs to be named PhotoButton.png.

    I hope that helps.
    Last edited by uncle_don; 2009-10-19 at 03:05 AM.

  2. #3962
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_don View Post
    Budd67: All wallpaper need to be in the png format, not jpg. Also, make sure User Wallpaper is checked. It should work if you have all that done.

    As for your little camera, to use it in SMS it needs to go in the bundle com.apple.chatkit under your theme and it needs to be named PhotoButton.png.

    I hope that helps.
    Thanks Uncle Don! I'll give it a go. I honestly don't know what I messed up! I kinda jumped into this with trial and error as the MOD. I think I might just restore and start over now that I have a better handle on it.

    @uncle don

    do you know if i should have anything in user wallpaper.theme? i've found that the user user wallpaper in winterboard will only set a wallpaper when it is named wallpaper.png and is in the user wallpaper.theme folder.

    B
    Last edited by budd67; 2009-10-19 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_don View Post
    UniWar from the pack and new Chinese Chess Master.

    If these help, click thanks.
    possible another icon for the chinese chess?
    it does not turn out nice when used.

  4. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by gor1lla View Post
    possible another icon for the chinese chess?
    it does not turn out nice when used.
    chinese chess
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

    Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kpall312 For This Useful Post:

    05 hemi rt (2009-10-21), gor1lla (2009-10-20), Pistol1 (2009-10-19), pokerplayer (2010-01-12), Szeged (2009-10-30)

  6. #3965
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    As Requested.

    If this helps, don't forget to click thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    choojk (2009-10-19)

  8. #3966
    can one make thes icons.. See attachments..

    i think someone already made super KO? right? If not, please make one here



    KP_ball, i know you made a mondern combat back recently, but could you or some else make the attached icon of the modern combat. I think it would suit the icon better.

    Thanks

    icons:
    wild west pinball,
    super ko boxing,
    undead! pinball,
    the deep pinball,
    mondern combat,
    monster pinball.

    and no picture.. title is "Spider: The Secret of Brynce Mynor
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by Buuf4Life; 2009-10-19 at 08:07 AM.

  9. #3967
    Quote Originally Posted by choojk View Post
    Thanks Kpall.

    Can i request 1 more for Channelnewsasia?


    Channelnewsasia
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

    Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kpall312 For This Useful Post:

    05 hemi rt (2009-10-21), choojk (2009-10-19), Pistol1 (2009-10-19), pokerplayer (2010-01-12), Szeged (2009-10-30)

  11. #3968
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuf4Life View Post
    can one make thes icons.. See attachments..

    i think someone already made super KO? right? If not, please make one here



    KP_ball, i know you made a mondern combat back recently, but could you or some else make the attached icon of the modern combat. I think it would suit the icon better.

    Thanks

    icons:
    wild west pinball,
    super ko boxing,
    undead! pinball,
    the deep pinball,
    mondern combat,
    monster pinball.

    and no picture.. title is "Spider: The Secret of Brynce Mynor
    monster pinball, the deep pinball, super ko boxing, undead! pinball, wild west pinball, mondern combat
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by kpall312; 2009-10-19 at 09:27 AM.
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

    Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kpall312 For This Useful Post:

    05 hemi rt (2009-10-21), Buuf4Life (2009-10-19), gor1lla (2009-10-20), Pistol1 (2009-10-19), pokerplayer (2010-01-12), Szeged (2009-10-30)

  13. #3969
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Default Full Icon Zip Uploaded
    I have gone through the thread from post #1 until now and I've saved every icon I could find. You can download the zip of 2880 icons here. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    Don't forget to click thanks!

  14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    bamoozle (2009-10-19), Buuf-Fan (2009-10-19), carman63 (2009-10-29), choojk (2009-10-19), derrick1981 (2009-12-17), dracwy (2009-10-20), iCookies (2010-05-24), m3ta1he4d (2009-11-02), makton (2009-11-22), mengl (2009-10-21), stupertaco (2009-10-23), ToasterBoyOhFour (2009-10-27)

  15. #3970
    A Lady Gaga Tap Tap Revenge pls?

  16. #3971
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Lady Gaga Tap Tap.

    If it helps, click thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    choojk (2009-10-19), Pistol1 (2009-10-20), Ratgirl111 (2010-01-24)

  18. #3972
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by budd67 View Post
    @uncle don

    do you know if i should have anything in user wallpaper.theme? i've found that the user user wallpaper in winterboard will only set a wallpaper when it is named wallpaper.png and is in the user wallpaper.theme folder.

    B
    I don't think you put anything in that folder. Just move it to the top of winterboard, check it and after a respring, you should be able to change your wallpaper in settings to anything the phone has to offer in the Library/Wallpaper folder.

  19. #3973
    Will need a new Real Tennis icon, the 1 in the pack looks pixelated on my phone.

  20. #3974
    Ok... to Uncle Don and Kpall... I'm not too sure if either of you are aware of an app in Cydia called "Orbit" it's like Expose is to mac as Orbit is to iPhone... It's an amazing app if you have a multitude of pages!! I was wondering if both of you could give an icon or two for this awesome app??

  21. #3975
    Request Icon for:

    Spider
    2XL ATV OFFROAD
    2XL SUPERCROSS
    Dark Nebula
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Buuf4Life; 2009-10-19 at 09:04 PM.

  22. #3976
    Default request:
    I need two more to be fully complete. yay. So im making a request for:

    - Scramble 2
    A boggle game. People keep mixing this up with scrabble. I've seen at least 2 other people ask for this with people responding with the scrabble icon. Sorry to be picky, but we want an accurately reflecting icon and we appreciate them very much.

    - Crosak
    A caveman game with the object of smashing dinos with a bone. Alot of people suggest the icon of cromag, however cromag has a wheel and is misleading. A simple bone will do even.

    Thanks again, i love you guys

  23. #3977
    can i request for wolframalpha??

    thxs alot!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by lewted View Post
    I need two more to be fully complete. yay. So im making a request for:

    - Scramble 2
    A boggle game. People keep mixing this up with scrabble. I've seen at least 2 other people ask for this with people responding with the scrabble icon. Sorry to be picky, but we want an accurately reflecting icon and we appreciate them very much.

    - Crosak
    A caveman game with the object of smashing dinos with a bone. Alot of people suggest the icon of cromag, however cromag has a wheel and is misleading. A simple bone will do even.

    Thanks again, i love you guys

    Scramble 2, Crosak
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by kpall312; 2009-10-20 at 06:54 AM.
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

    Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kpall312 For This Useful Post:

    05 hemi rt (2009-10-21), Pistol1 (2009-10-20), pokerplayer (2010-01-12), Szeged (2009-10-30)

  26. #3979
    Quote Originally Posted by unrulycomplexity View Post
    can i request for wolframalpha??

    thxs alot!!

    wolframalpha
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

    Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kpall312 For This Useful Post:

    05 hemi rt (2009-10-21), pokerplayer (2010-01-12)

  28. #3980
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Crosak
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Buuf icon pack though page 350 can be found here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AMHNDKA7 or for those of you who asked for Rapidshare, here, http://rapidshare.com/files/34719307...Icons.zip.html

    If my post helped you, don't forget to click Thanks!

Page 199 of 397 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •