Page 195 of 397 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf

  1. #3881
    Could be something to do with the re-sizing to 60x60, or the way the original Mattahan icons handle transparancy/anti-aliasing around the edges?


    I know that whenever I've tried resizing the original icons, I get the same pixellated effect. Yet golum and others are able to do it whilst preserving the smooth lines, transparency and shading just perfectly... I think we must be missing something.
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

  2. #3882
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol1 View Post
    I know that whenever I've tried resizing the original icons, I get the same pixellated effect.
    How is this? Is it any better? Let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    big_fish (2009-10-16), kevin2668 (2009-11-07)

  4. #3883
    Definitely cleaner round the edges.

    Compare it with iSplit.png from the icon pack though, and you'll see what I mean - I don't know how the ones in the pack are done, but it looks like you're having to manually tweak the edges to get it to look smooth, whereas the ones in the pack just look like they were resized a different way, somehow...


    Maybe if golum or someone could lead us through the exact steps they follow when converting and icon, that would certainly be a great help for me!
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

  5. #3884
    Quote Originally Posted by lackadaizical View Post

    1stly...wat .png file shld i edit so that the type message field surrounding colour will be the same as the type message field entire bar?


    Anyone has that send button icon? Anyway can buuf the sms insert area circled?

  6. #3885
    Anyone can make a buuferize Ancient War icon?



    Edit: As well us "The Creeps" and "Bed Bugs" if possible. Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by choojk; 2009-10-16 at 01:38 AM.

  7. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by dalkaveli View Post
    Seems all that was well, however it turned out that skrewcommon was the culprit. Uninstalled that and everything is good again! Thanks for your reply dracwy.
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_don View Post
    I just did Rop n Fly 2, Jurassic Coaster, Battle Bears, Maxinjury, Physics and Photo Hunt.

    I need more information on Cocoto Kart, Jailbreaker, and Nintail to do anything with them.

    All the rest are in the pack already.

    Don't forget to click thanks if this helps.
    Thanks uncle_don

    A few more Request:
    DocsToGo
    Tap Tap<-- I have the inmage, but I don tknow the name for tap tap 2?
    Haunted <-- the guy version rollercoaster
    PenguinLite
    S.Deadbeet
    Mr.Aahh!!
    PapiJump
    Bounce On
    Cocoto Kart Online <-- Uncle_don look at my game picture


    Attached are screenshots of my phone as of todate. Thanks to you all for all the support .

    Also, If I uninstalled **********/hackulo.us, will my cracked application be erased? Will it be there, if I dont transfer it out from itunes?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0075.png   -img_0076.png   -img_0077.png   -img_0078.png   -img_0079.png   -img_0080.png   -img_0081.png  
    Last edited by Buuf4Life; 2009-10-15 at 07:42 PM. Reason: ad more icons request

  8. #3887
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_don View Post
    earthruby

    I would like to help you, but there are so many different lockscreen themes and such, I don't know what to tell you. The best thing is to read this thread http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ing-3-0-a.html and find the problem to match your's. The solution will also be there.

    If this helps, click thanks.



    I found it in Cydia. Just search for weathericon with no space in it.

    Here's a thread about it.

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...omescreen.html

    If this helps, click thanks.
    thanks for your help~
    i just found it was the problem of the html file~

  9. #3888
    Hello,..

    can u create an icon for me?
    i need the

    Bloons Toweder Defense
    and eBuddy

    icon,..thanks a lot..great work

  10. #3889
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oslo, No(R)way
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Again thanks for a great theme. And Alot of Icons. Realy made my iPhone.

    Atm there is only one thing kinda miss.
    And that is some wheather icon on my home screen.
    Did some searhing and found alot for it here in this thread.

    But my question is, Can does weather icon's be used with a app
    called yr? And if so, how do i fix this??

    Yr is a norwegian weather app.

  11. #3890
    Default 3 things
    I have 3 things,

    1. Is there a way to search all the icons in this thread in a easy way? there are so many pages it is hard to browse through them all to find an icon.

    2. Does anybody have a fix for the "white icons" in the email app?


    3. can anyone create an icon for anyring for me?

  12. #3891
    can someone buuf this pic? kinda wanna use it as the camera icon for txt messsage.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by goofychineseboi; 2009-10-16 at 01:27 AM.

  13. #3892
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LosDacos View Post
    Hello,..

    can u create an icon for me?
    i need the

    Bloons Toweder Defense
    and eBuddy

    icon,..thanks a lot..great work
    All 3 of these are in the pack already.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    big_fish (2009-10-16), Pistol1 (2009-10-16)

  15. #3893
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Buuf4Life View Post
    Thanks uncle_don

    Also, If I uninstalled **********/hackulo.us, will my cracked application be erased? Will it be there, if I dont transfer it out from itunes?
    These are all in the icon pack. There is a limit to the number that can be uploaded so I'll do more later.

    If you uninstall that repo, but leave the software from it, your apps that you shouldn't have will remain. If you uninstall the software from that repo your illegal apps will not be on your phone anymore.

    If this helps, click thanks.


    EDIT: 2 Options for Mr. AahH! are here. http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-buuf-254.html Since I just posted them a few days ago, I'm not allowed to post them again.
    Attached Images Attached Images                
    Last edited by uncle_don; 2009-10-16 at 01:43 AM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    big_fish (2009-10-16), Buuf4Life (2009-10-16)

  17. #3894
    Anyone can make a buuferize Ancient War icon?



    As well us "The Creeps" and



    "Bed Bugs" if possible. Many thanks in advance.




    Edit: Included sample icons.

  18. #3895
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuf4Life View Post
    Thanks uncle_don

    A few more Request:
    DocsToGo
    Tap Tap<-- I have the inmage, but I don tknow the name for tap tap 2?
    Haunted <-- the guy version rollercoaster
    PenguinLite
    S.Deadbeet
    Mr.Aahh!!
    PapiJump
    Bounce On
    Cocoto Kart Online <-- Uncle_don look at my game picture


    Attached are screenshots of my phone as of todate. Thanks to you all for all the support .

    Also, If I uninstalled **********/hackulo.us, will my cracked application be erased? Will it be there, if I dont transfer it out from itunes?
    what font are u using?

  19. #3896
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by choojk View Post
    As well us "The Creeps" and


    The Creeps is in the pack and can be found here. http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4687051
    It's one of the best iPhone games I've found.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    choojk (2009-10-16)

  21. #3897
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_don View Post
    The Creeps is in the pack and can be found here. http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4687051
    It's one of the best iPhone games I've found.
    As always, thanks for the help uncle don.

    Looking forward to bed bugs, ancient war.

  22. #3898
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_don View Post
    These are all in the icon pack. There is a limit to the number that can be uploaded so I'll do more later.

    If you uninstall that repo, but leave the software from it, your apps that you shouldn't have will remain. If you uninstall the software from that repo your illegal apps will not be on your phone anymore.

    If this helps, click thanks.


    EDIT: 2 Options for Mr. AahH! are here. http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-buuf-254.html Since I just posted them a few days ago, I'm not allowed to post them again.
    WOW!! THANKS UNCLE_DON... you are one of the nicest MOTHER %@#%$ker PERSON. MANY THANKS TO YOU if you dont mind, Please share screenshots of your iphone please. I bet its hella awesome huh !!

    Also what is the name for the tap tap revenge cause I can't find the name...therefore the picture wont changed... Any one know the official name of the game title?

    need full name:
    tap tap revenege 2
    sheep launcher?
    Resident Evil 4?
    Star wars: the...?

    request icon still:
    Trace
    cocokart online =(
    DocsToGo
    nintaii
    Jailbreaker

    see above for my screenshots previously posted
    Last edited by Buuf4Life; 2009-10-16 at 05:15 AM. Reason: updated icons

  23. #3899
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Buuf4Life View Post
    need full name:
    tap tap revenege 2
    sheep launcher?
    Resident Evil 4?
    Star wars: the...?

    request icon still:
    Trace
    cocokart online =(
    DocsToGo
    nintaii
    Jailbreaker

    see above for my screenshots previously posted
    Tap Tap 2
    Sheep Launcher Plus!
    Star Wars LE

    I don't know Resident Evil

    I still have a few to upload later and I'll try to make the rest this evening.

    Enjoy!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    kevin2668 (2009-11-07)

  25. #3900
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    Some requested icons.

    Cotoco, Docs to go, Jailbreaker, Nintaii, Star Wars, Tap Tap, Trace, Ancient Wars, Bed Bugs, Any Ring, Physics Lite (redone)

    If they help, don't forget to click thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images            

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uncle_don For This Useful Post:

    big_fish (2009-10-16), Buuf4Life (2009-10-16), choojk (2009-10-16), kevin2668 (2009-11-07), Pistol1 (2009-10-16)

Page 195 of 397 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •