Page 175 of 397 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf

  1. #3481
    Default Alternative calendar
    in case anyone is interested to have an alternative calendar. i'm attaching one here.

    after putting in the icon, throw these lines into your Info.plist. i am posting a screenshot here too, for your reference.

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute ; color: #fff;font-size: 26px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:0px;text-align:center;text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px black;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>position:absolute;margin-top:29px;width:52px;color: #000;font-size: 9px;padding: 14px 0 0 ;border-top: 2px groove #555;text-align:center;border-top: 2px groove #555; color: #543; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 231, 207, 0.7);</string>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled-1.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-08-31 at 09:56 AM.
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

    05 hemi rt (2009-10-22), Buuf-Fan (2009-08-31), carman63 (2009-10-29), Dara (2009-08-31), Downloaderz (2009-08-31), Fi2-shift (2009-08-31), frankenberrie (2009-09-17), golum (2009-08-31), JasJul (2009-08-31), kpall312 (2009-09-02), lionheartednyhc (2009-09-01), makton (2009-11-22), muffware (2009-09-02), Pistol1 (2009-09-01), pokerplayer (2010-01-12), ttierno2 (2009-09-28), uncle_don (2009-08-31)

  3. #3482
    iPhoneaholic uncle_don's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 777 Times in 316 Posts

    dracwy

    Very cool. There is one small error in your string that needs to be fixed. In the first sting line you have a space between the c and o in color. Unless that space is taken out, you end up with black numbers. After I fixed that, it works great.

  4. #3483
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    @JasJul

    tuaw

    enjoy and dont forget to click thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    My precious....

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

    JasJul (2009-08-31), Pistol1 (2009-09-01), TroyJam (2009-09-18)

  6. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by mbiscaro View Post
    Hi all

    I made a custom keyboard for the lockscreen.
    Put the 2 files in FoldersSpringBoard.app

    Have fun
    "Emergency Call" does not fit on the key with standard font

  7. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_don View Post
    dracwy

    Very cool. There is one small error in your string that needs to be fixed. In the first sting line you have a space between the c and o in color. Unless that space is taken out, you end up with black numbers. After I fixed that, it works great.
    thanks. that was my typo error. fixed.
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  8. #3486
    Nice calendar dracwy, loving it.

    Also a few requests if anyone have the time.
    AppConnect, Epicurious, PhotoSticker, STICKi PICi Purikura, London Highlights


  9. #3487
    hey guys not sure what i did but i lost the dots that indicate how many pages are on the springboard wallpaper. Anybody know how to fix that?
    Last edited by HiTdAt; 2009-08-31 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #3488
    Default Page Indicators
    Hey there, about the page indicators, look if you added a theme that is making them invisible, if not then just look in the web for any page indicator, go to your themes folder and create a .theme folder, inside of that make a UIImages folder then put in there the images with this names: UIIPageIndicator.png and UIIPageIndicatorCurrent.png (note: those names must go exactly like that...)

    thats it try it...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fi2-shift For This Useful Post:

    HiTdAt (2009-08-31)

  12. #3489
    thanks..Fi2! ill check it out later when i get home.

  13. #3490
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ottawa ,Canada
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    1,001
    Thanked 87 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    in case anyone is interested to have an alternative calendar. i'm attaching one here.

    after putting in the icon, throw these lines into your Info.plist. i am posting a screenshot here too, for your reference.

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute ; color: #fff;font-size: 26px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:0px;text-align:center;text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px black;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>position:absolute;margin-top:29px;width:52px;color: #000;font-size: 9px;padding: 14px 0 0 ;border-top: 2px groove #555;text-align:center;border-top: 2px groove #555; color: #543; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 231, 207, 0.7);</string>
    This great & thank you.
    Where is the Info.plist concerned located?
    Many thanks,
    Dara

  14. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    This great & thank you.
    Where is the Info.plist concerned located?
    Many thanks,
    Dara
    it's in Library\Themes\<your theme name>\

    if it's not already there, download the attached file, rename it to Info.plist, and then SSH in.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  15. #3492
    What's Jailbreak? marisona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thank you for this great theme! I am new to this and this is my first post.
    I have a couple of questions if someone could help me out. I'm on a Mac so I'm a little confused as to where this file goes. I have Cyberduck and can't find the Info.plist file. (I'm still learning!)
    Also, I have an app from the App store called MyNetDiary and I created an icon I made (using Photoshop) from two icons supplied with Buuf2 but I'm not having any luck getting it to appear on my iPhone. It worked fine when I renamed another app icon called Grocery G. I simply created a new folder and dropped it in there but I can't figure out why it won't work for MyNetDiary. If someone could point me to tutorials or whatever I'd sure appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by marisona; 2009-09-01 at 02:02 PM.

  16. #3493
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    i made a commbank and tomtom icon --- enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lef7y For This Useful Post:

    golum (2009-09-01), Pistol1 (2009-09-01)

  18. #3494
    Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    in case anyone is interested to have an alternative calendar. i'm attaching one here.

    after putting in the icon, throw these lines into your Info.plist. i am posting a screenshot here too, for your reference.

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute ; color: #fff;font-size: 26px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:0px;text-align:center;text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px black;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>position:absolute;margin-top:29px;width:52px;color: #000;font-size: 9px;padding: 14px 0 0 ;border-top: 2px groove #555;text-align:center;border-top: 2px groove #555; color: #543; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 231, 207, 0.7);</string>
    Are both icons supposed to be added? Sorry, its my first time adding them.

  19. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGAMANPSU View Post
    Are both icons supposed to be added? Sorry, its my first time adding them.
    no, only the bottom smaller one without the dates. the top pic is the screenshot.
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  20. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    in case anyone is interested to have an alternative calendar. i'm attaching one here.

    after putting in the icon, throw these lines into your Info.plist. i am posting a screenshot here too, for your reference.

    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>width:59px;height:59px;position:absolute ; color: #fff;font-size: 26px;font-weight: bold;position:absolute;top:0px;text-align:center;text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px black;</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>position:absolute;margin-top:29px;width:52px;color: #000;font-size: 9px;padding: 14px 0 0 ;border-top: 2px groove #555;text-align:center;border-top: 2px groove #555; color: #543; text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(255, 231, 207, 0.7);</string>
    awesome

  21. #3497
    What's Jailbreak? marisona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marisona View Post
    Thank you for this great theme! I am new to this and this is my first post.
    I have a couple of questions if someone could help me out. I'm on a Mac so I'm a little confused as to where this file goes. I have Cyberduck and can't find the Info.plist file. (I'm still learning!)
    Also, I have an app from the App store called MyNetDiary and I created an icon I made (using Photoshop) from two icons supplied with Buuf2 but I'm not having any luck getting it to appear on my iPhone. It worked fine when I renamed another app icon called Grocery G. I simply created a new folder and dropped it in there but I can't figure out why it won't work for MyNetDiary. If someone could point me to tutorials or whatever I'd sure appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    Well I got the new calendar on my iPhone by just dragging it in and overwriting the old one. There is no Info.plist in my Library\Themes\<your theme name>\. Wish that would work for my other app icons. I'll figure out how to do it at some point. Love this theme...thanks.
    Last edited by marisona; 2009-09-01 at 03:12 PM.

  22. #3498
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Libreville, gabon
    Posts
    663
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

    7 swords
    irodeo
    mcdonalds
    spaceinvaders
    pacemeter

    enjoy and dont forget to click thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    My precious....

  23. #3499
    Hey Golum,
    Can you make an icon for uMonitor. Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. #3500
    Default Icon Request
    Anyone able to make icons of these?

    WeatherBug
    GasCubby
    Cooliris
    NatureSpace
    WhitePages

    Thanks!
    Slade

Page 175 of 397 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •