Page 17 of 397 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf ²

  1. #321
    oh yeah thanks ax for the transit icon looks great

  2. #322
    Can anyone upload a bottom lock bar (stock)? I accidentally deleted it.
    Thanks

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by arcturuz View Post
    Axero, could you please do an icon for SIMport ? Thank you
    Already in the Pack
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

    arcturuz (2008-03-26)

  5. #324
    This theme has become my iphone. I love it. Everything from the bubble to the calc, to the dialer pad. We can only wish for a keyboard now, but thats a bonus. Thanks so much axero! You're talent is endless.

  6. #325
    please axero a buuf² carrier icon ?

  7. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by rackid View Post
    please axero a buuf² carrier icon ?
    I would like to see that as well.

    In addition a few icon requests:
    * GeoPedia (Wikipedia articles via actual location)
    * Contacts-IL (App used in Israel for some contact stuff Original icon:
    )
    * Singal -- WebClip (Control iTunes via yout iPhone)
    * iGoogle -- WebClip
    * MMI -- WebClip
    * Wikipedia -- WebClip

    Thanks in Advance! I love this theme

  8. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by coolusername View Post
    This theme has become my iphone. I love it. Everything from the bubble to the calc, to the dialer pad. We can only wish for a keyboard now, but thats a bonus. Thanks so much axero! You're talent is endless.
    oh yea a keyboard would be sooo amazing!!

    keep up your excellent work!

  9. #328
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    There isn't a keyboard yet? Hm, can't wait!
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  10. #329
    Haha, you guys have no idea how much work is involved in making a keyboard replacement...
    Come visit AlohaSoft

  11. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    Already in the Pack
    ok

  12. #331
    very nice but i cant download it..... ????????

  13. #332
    one of my favorite themes i've ever found!

  14. #333
    Great work Axero! You're really doing something really unique here.
    What do you think about doing top and bottom bars to go with the sliders?
    Could you do a "tapper" to replace the main slider?

  15. #334
    Green Apple Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts

    Hey axero. I can't believe you've got the stamina to keep up with all these requests.

    Hate to bug you, but if can manage to find some time I'd love it if you could make icons for:

    iCave (like iCopter; guide your "snake" through a tunnel)
    NOIZ2SA (2D overhead space shooter)


    I can't stress it enough: thanks so much for everything. I love the calculator skin.

  16. #335
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    Axero!! when you get a chance can i get icons for, Restart and BeatPhone please.

    you truly talented my friend.

  17. #336
    thx for the theme.

    I copy the battery icons over and replaced the ones there but it does not seems to be working on my iphone. Do i need to do anything else for it to work ?

  18. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Hey axero. I can't believe you've got the stamina to keep up with all these requests.

    Hate to bug you, but if can manage to find some time I'd love it if you could make icons for:

    iCave (like iCopter; guide your "snake" through a tunnel)
    NOIZ2SA (2D overhead space shooter)


    I can't stress it enough: thanks so much for everything. I love the calculator skin.

    iCave -> use iCopter.png or iSnake.png!?
    NOIZ2SA -> Already exist


    Quote Originally Posted by flrdotcom View Post
    Axero!! when you get a chance can i get icons for, Restart and BeatPhone please.

    you truly talented my friend.

    Restart -> Rename Respring.png
    BeatPhone -> Already there, but i think ithas the wrong title: Beatphone.png


    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky76 View Post
    thx for the theme.

    I copy the battery icons over and replaced the ones there but it does not seems to be working on my iphone. Do i need to do anything else for it to work ?
    Did you do a restart?!

    Quote Originally Posted by EfremMartins View Post
    Great work Axero! You're really doing something really unique here.
    What do you think about doing top and bottom bars to go with the sliders?
    Could you do a "tapper" to replace the main slider?
    What do you mean with "tapper"?
    Last edited by axero; 2008-03-26 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

    flrdotcom (2008-03-26)

  20. #338
    iPhone? More like MyPhone flrdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

    thank you sir!! i got everything to work cept on the dialer pad the call button is default still, the numbers, X, and + look great and are working.

    any suggestions?

  21. #339
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Madrid, heart in Argentina!
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Can't download...

  22. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by flrdotcom View Post
    thank you sir!! i got everything to work cept on the dialer pad the call button is default still, the numbers, X, and + look great and are working.

    any suggestions?
    copy the file callglyph_big.png and rename it to callglyph.png
    copy both of them on the phone, i think now it must work.


    Quote Originally Posted by chispito View Post
    Can't download...
    Still not approved since update! should take about 1-2 day!
    till then use this: Buuf_2.zip (2.7 MB)
    Last edited by axero; 2008-03-26 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

    chispito (2008-03-26)

Page 17 of 397 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •