Page 163 of 397 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

Quote Originally Posted by Downloaderz View Post
    Actually, I am not sure whether you can change the font size in apps or not, but here's how to change the dock/undocked labels and timestamp
    Simple Tasks: Change iPhone Font Size and Color
    Hey bro was up ?
    actaully man that really didn;t help that much . but anyway thanks for you help . Hope We get some more cool fonts from you
    KEEP DOING GOOD WORK

Hey, thanks for the great theme, these have to be renamed:

Zenonia
    baseball superstars -> Baseball '09
    Minigore
    ColorSplash
    PayPal

Also, I can't get the LiveClock to work, any help?

Edit: is there any way I can change the Buuf2 text on the slide to unlock bar?
    To do this go to Buuf2.theme\Bundles\com.apple.springboard and open the two string files with notpad, change the text to whatever you want the Slider to say.
    Last edited by Slone; 2009-08-12 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrem123 View Post
    Request:
    Monkey Island SE

I thought a head from the monkey icons and then and island in buuf-style. The original icon is so boring.
    How about these
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kpall312 For This Useful Post:

05 hemi rt (2009-10-22), Pistol1 (2009-08-12), pokerplayer (2010-01-12), Stylinjatt (2009-08-13), xtrem123 (2009-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Slone View Post
    Hey, thanks for the great theme, these have to be renamed:

Zenonia
    baseball superstars -> Baseball '09
    Minigore
    ColorSplash
    PayPal

Also, I can't get the LiveClock to work, any help?

Edit: is there any way I can change the Buuf2 text on the slide to unlock bar?
    To do this go to Buuf2.themeBundlescom.apple.springboard and open the two string files with notpad, change the text to whatever you want the Slider to say.

icons...
    Last edited by kpall312; 2009-08-12 at 04:41 PM.
    Success is about living life the way you want to live it and having a damn good time doing it.
    Click on the link to download my Buuf4 Theme version:http://www.mediafire.com/?vjmzdoyyfbk

Screen shots here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/32178-buuf-353.html#post5116856
    Buuf icon pack download link updated to page 440:http://www.mediafire.com/?zbtkw0q5x6w0u41

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kpall312 For This Useful Post:

pokerplayer (2010-01-12), Stylinjatt (2009-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by kpall312 View Post
    icons...
    Wasn't looking for the icons, said they had to be renamed.

Any idea on how to get liveclock to work? And would someone be able to make an alternate eBay theme? The current laptop one doesn't really match everything else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slone View Post
    Wasn't looking for the icons, said they had to be renamed.

Any idea on how to get liveclock to work? And would someone be able to make an alternate eBay theme? The current laptop one doesn't really match everything else.

Thanks
    Here's one ebay icon. There's another in the thread which I've uploaded before. Use the attachments trick to search for it. Can't help with the liveclock

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloaderz For This Useful Post:

Stylinjatt (2009-08-13)

Hi, i've had your theme for a few days now and its the best one yet, but could I make a couple of icon requests.
    Sleeps2xmas
    HeyWAY

i'm not sure if these have already been requested and to be honest there are alot of pages to trawl through to find out, if you already had them requested post the link(s) and i'll grab them from there.

Thankyou in advance

EBUDDY HELP, hello all, i have the app eBuddy and have used Fugu to view the icon set that comes with it, the problem is which .png file do you change on the eBuddy list, theres one called ebuddy-icon.png but when i restart (respring) my phone there is no change anybody have any ideas.

Cheers
    Last edited by woolybear31; 2009-08-13 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by woolybear31 View Post

EBUDDY HELP, hello all, i have the app eBuddy and have used Fugu to view the icon set that comes with it, the problem is which .png file do you change on the eBuddy list, theres one called ebuddy-icon.png but when i restart (respring) my phone there is no change anybody have any ideas.

Cheers
    You have to rename the icon file exactly as the program appears in Springboard

"eBuddy" must be "eBuddy.png" not "ebuddy.png"

There are already 2 icons with eBuddy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xtrem123 For This Useful Post:

Stylinjatt (2009-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    Srry here it is in ZIP

What exactly is wrong with urs?

BuufedTheme 3.0.zip
    So this is definately helping, thanks! Do you happen to what the name/location of the orange bar at the bottom of most screens (such as address book behind the phone/contacts/etc buttons)?

Quote Originally Posted by lionheartednyhc View Post
    So this is definately helping, thanks! Do you happen to what the name/location of the orange bar at the bottom of most screens (such as address book behind the phone/contacts/etc buttons)?
    They are all in UIImages, view the folder in thumbnail mode. I think they're UIButtons*.png or something.

Default Ranch Rush
    Ranch Rush
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

golum (2009-08-13), Pistol1 (2009-08-13)

Hello again, going back to the ebuddy question which file do I change, the only one that I can see is called 'icon-ebuddy.png, but when I change the file for the new one theres no change, just the original icon instead of the round one thats in your post.

Help its driving me mad.

woolybear, I think you're doing it wrong. It sounds to me like you're trying to change the icon in the ebuddy Applications folder, rather than making sure there's an ebuddy.png icon in the Winterboard Theme folder.

Read the guide in my sig, then you'll be an icon theming expert
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

I have a few SBSettings requests. Could someone make:

1. Toggle icons for Safari Download Manager;

2. A 19x19 Hold.png icon (I have attached a rough one I made, it looks pretty *** though )

3. Properly resize the Respring.png and Settings.png icons to 30x30 like the other icons.
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!

PushMail
    GPush

Thanks for that icon successfully changed. I was reading your guide and looked at changing the text for the unlock screen. I've followed the all the steps with the custom theme folder but can't seem to edit the text, is it because i'm using Leopard OSX and not Windows, I only ask because in your guide it says that when you click SpringBoard.Strings notepad opens for you to edit text. Sorry to be a pain in the arse.

Cheers

Yeah woolybear, on a Mac you would have to use whatever text editing program you have to open SpringBoard.Strings.

Double clicking on it probably won't work since the Mac won't know what program to use to open a .strings file, so just open the text editor first, choose to open a file, and pick SpringBoard.Strings (you may have to change the file types box to All Files *.* or somehting similar, I have no idea if a Mac is the same as windows though )

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pistol1 For This Useful Post:

woolybear31 (2009-08-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

Spider 1 and 2
    orient express

enjoy and dont forget to click thanks
    Last edited by golum; 2009-08-13 at 07:51 PM.
    My precious....

25. The Following User Says Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

Pistol1 (2009-08-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol1 View Post
    I have a few SBSettings requests. Could someone make:

1. Toggle icons for Safari Download Manager;

2. A 19x19 Hold.png icon (I have attached a rough one I made, it looks pretty *** though )

3. Properly resize the Respring.png and Settings.png icons to 30x30 like the other icons.
    Would be nice with a respring icon in color.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to xtrem123 For This Useful Post:

Pistol1 (2009-08-14)

Cheers i'll try that.
    Last edited by woolybear31; 2009-08-13 at 07:37 PM.

Page 163 of 397 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast