Page 150 of 397 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf

  1. #2981
    I love this theme also, but for some reason I see many of you with your email, SMS, Safari, calendar and other apps with the theme built in. Where can I find the area to download that part of the theme and SSH to my phone.

    And speaking of SSH to my phone, where would those go?

    Thanks for the help.

  2. #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by matthis View Post
    I love this theme also, but for some reason I see many of you with your email, SMS, Safari, calendar and other apps with the theme built in. Where can I find the area to download that part of the theme and SSH to my phone.

    And speaking of SSH to my phone, where would those go?

    Thanks for the help.
    Some say they go in var/stash/themes but I put mine in Library/Themes. I'm not sure of the difference but mine always work....

    Can anyone explain why one would be a better location than the other if they both work?

  3. #2983
    Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    So I have posted 2 questions on here and have yet to get a response so i guess ill try again and see if anyone could please please help me w a few buff problems im having.

    One I know there are some great artist who contribute daily to this post and theme and i am wondering if any of you can make some buufy loaders? I have the fading apple loaders from cydia which are cool but they dont really go w the theme.

    Also I still cant figure out how to theme the appstore totally or the iTunes store totally. If anyone can point me in the right direction to completely theme them it would be appreciated.

    Lastly, we all know of the problems skining the keyboards for 3.0 but someone has come up with a work around so we can actually customize our keyboards located here... http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ard-3-0-a.html

    What I am wondering is does anyone know where to get a buuf themed keyboard?

    I have searched pretty much this entire post and the net in general and I cant find one that allows me to look at each individual .png so I can copy over the iaccess files.

    So everyone knows i did see and download the buufkeyblack file in the earlier part of this post but there are not individual files its a mass file and that doesnt work with the workaround for the keyboard.

    If ANYONE AT ALL can please please please help me with these problems I would greatly appreciate it!!!

    Please help I am desperate to finish my buuf theme!!!!!!!

    Did you ever find loaders? I am also interested. The fading blue apple just doesn't fit in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    Thanks for the files dracwy ill try them tonight or tom and after somemore searching ( like going thru the freakin rainforest this post is so huge lol) I finally found the buufy loaders if anyone is interested. They are actually pretty freaking sweet!!!!
    Just found this and yes, interested in the loaders..... Where?
    Last edited by smoksucr; 2009-07-29 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #2984
    The extraordinaries, please!



    Thanks

  5. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by golum View Post
    @dracwy
    the trashbin icons must be placed in "images" folder, because they are used by many apps.

    enjoy
    The icons in the bottom has changed, but are just in white, no colors......any idea?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

  6. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrem123 View Post
    The icons in the bottom has changed, but are just in white, no colors......any idea?
    Hey,
    Where do you have your theme folder for mail saved? What is it called?

    Has anyone gotten their themes to fully work on a 3gs? I have a few programs (address book, notes, mail, maps etc) that seem to work partially but some of the elements do not show up...


    Lastly, does anyone have the icon for Comcast? I used to have it but I can't find it anymore. I searched on here and didn't find it. It was basically the What's On Tv icon with comcast logo on the screen


    THANKS!
    Last edited by lionheartednyhc; 2009-07-29 at 02:17 AM.

  7. #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by golum View Post
    @dracwy
    the trashbin icons must be placed in "images" folder, because they are used by many apps.

    enjoy
    thanks golum! work perfectly! except for some apps which seem to use some kind of negative/inverse icons? (as shown in xtreme123's screenshot). do u know of any way to solve that problem?
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  8. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    Is there any icon for vay.. Like a buuf version of orginal icon? Looked thru the thread n downloaded like 6 rars of icons still can't find that one...
    this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

    Daciple (2009-07-29), Pistol1 (2009-08-04)

  10. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by lionheartednyhc View Post
    Hey,
    Where do you have your theme folder for mail saved? What is it called?

    Has anyone gotten their themes to fully work on a 3gs? I have a few programs (address book, notes, mail, maps etc) that seem to work partially but some of the elements do not show up...

    THANKS!
    com.apple.mobilemail and UIImages

    I'm on 3GS. Mail and Photos is the only Apps that I have problem with right now

  11. #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    this?
    Yep awesome thanks homie!!!!

  12. #2991
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    requests:

    sneezies
    megaman
    mass effect galaxy
    any disney icon!

    also, i like those cooking mama icons that were posted earlier. but are there any with the actual mama? feels weird saying that, lol.
    Last edited by chauie; 2009-07-29 at 11:03 AM.

  13. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by smoksucr View Post
    Did you ever find loaders? I am also interested. The fading blue apple just doesn't fit in.



    Just found this and yes, interested in the loaders..... Where?
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonhill View Post
    Some Progress Gears

    screenshots of the large one in action




    Copy these icons to
    /private/var/stash/Themes.DNid76/Buuf2.theme/UIImages or
    /private/var/stash/Themes.DNid76/Buuf4.theme/UIImages (if you're using the theme pack I posted yesterday)
    Attachment 218121
    The above link has the buuf loader in it where it says attachment^^^

    They are pimp

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daciple For This Useful Post:

    smoksucr (2009-07-29)

  15. #2993
    Default Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by dstein View Post
    Heres how mines set up...i freakin love this theme!

    Hey man, I really like the custom background and everything about this theme! I saw that you posted the background, I was wondering about the weather thing you've got going on in the 4th row of icons on the 2nd picture.

  16. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrem123 View Post
    com.apple.mobilemail and UIImages

    I'm on 3GS. Mail and Photos is the only Apps that I have problem with right now
    Have you gotten Appstore and iTunes store to work?

    Ive done everything and cant get those stock images to change at the bottom.

    What problems are you having with the mail and Photos? The white reverse images like posted above?

    I have the mail down perfect except the white image problem which is not to big a deal to me.

    In fact i have everything themed except the Appstore and Itunes store. Even have the settings images themed.

    For people interested in theming settings images check this thread... http://www.modmyi.com/forums/skinnin...ns-iphone.html

    Takes a long time to find each folder but I think it really help to complete the theme!!!!

  17. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    Have you gotten Appstore and iTunes store to work?

    Ive done everything and cant get those stock images to change at the bottom.

    What problems are you having with the mail and Photos? The white reverse images like posted above?

    I have the mail down perfect except the white image problem which is not to big a deal to me.
    Yes, the white images in mail. Everything looked great at the first time I started mail, but now I have the white-problem. Looks really ugly if you ask me, I rather go with the original icons instead.

    In photos I have the same problem with white images when I look at the thumbnails in Camera Roll, but when I choose a photo they are color. And somehow the statusbar is missing in Camera Roll. It looks like is has gone transparent but the icons hasn't changed to FSO_xxx.

    Settings have I already themed.

    No, Appstore and iTunes is not Buufed, but I don't care since I never use them.

    Why is the selected keybackground in phone app (see attachment) not smooth? all other apps have it like it supposed to look. What is the name of that file?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by xtrem123; 2009-07-29 at 10:48 AM.

  18. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by chauie View Post

    also, i like those cooking mama icons that were posted earlier. but are there any with the actual mama? feels weird saying that, lol.
    this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

    chauie (2009-07-29), Pistol1 (2009-08-04)

  20. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrem123 View Post
    Why is the selected keybackground in phone app (see attachment) not smooth? all other apps have it like it supposed to look. What is the name of that file?
    i dont have that problem. the two files are BarDialer.png and BarDialer_Sel.png. they're located in \<your theme>\Bundles\com.apple.mobilephone (note: mine is 3G 2.2). i'm attaching both files here, see whether they'll look ok if u replace them with the files here.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

  21. #2998
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    this?
    perfect, thanks!

  22. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    i dont have that problem. the two files are BarDialer.png and BarDialer_Sel.png. they're located in <your theme>Bundlescom.apple.mobilephone (note: mine is 3G 2.2). i'm attaching both files here, see whether they'll look ok if u replace them with the files here.
    It not just the dialer, it contacts, recent, favorites, every icons background in the phone app. It must be a file for the grey highlight background. Compare my backround with ZombieRepellent a few posts up.

  23. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrem123 View Post
    It not just the dialer, it contacts, recent, favorites, every icons background in the phone app. It must be a file for the grey highlight background. Compare my backround with ZombieRepellent a few posts up.
    not very sure then. i dont see any background file in my pack. maybe your icons are sized wrongly? mine are 30x30.
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

    click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

Page 150 of 397 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •