Page 148 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

@lionheartednyhc

yah its my work too. i misunderstood you i guess...i thought that you wanted a daytime wallpaper similar to my other nighttime wallpaper. id be more than happy to create another one to fit your needs better just let me know exactly how/what you want on it!

Quote Originally Posted by dstein View Post
    @lionheartednyhc

yah its my work too. i misunderstood you i guess...i thought that you wanted a daytime wallpaper similar to my other nighttime wallpaper. id be more than happy to create another one to fit your needs better just let me know exactly how/what you want on it!
    Can I get that exact one?

@lionheartednyhc

hows this one buddy?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dstein For This Useful Post:

lionheartednyhc (2009-07-23), Pistol1 (2009-08-04)

@lionheartednyhc

hows this one buddy?

Its awesome! thanks. Love your work. Do you have the wooden plank dock?

Angry Lots of work
    Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    Thanks for the files dracwy ill try them tonight or tom and after somemore searching ( like going thru the freakin rainforest this post is so huge lol) I finally found the buufy loaders if anyone is interested. They are actually pretty freaking sweet!!!!
    ok so the work around is do able w the files u provided on 3gs but it is going to take a ton of work to figure it all out... It's not as simple as drop em into the iaccess file n ssh back... U have to look at each image and figure out which of the iaccess and buuf are the same Then rename the buuf what the iaccess name is...

It took me like an hr just to find and ssh the 4 main keyboards n I still messed it up.

As luck would have it iaccess kept crashing and then caused cydia to crash, so idk wtf is going on but now I hafta figure out how to get cyida to work again n maybe ill continue working on the keyboard.

Ughh I just wish they would update winterboard n fix it all!!

So I'll try n fix cydia when I get home and try one more time to get the keyboards to work, I'll update yall tonight.

@lionheartednyhc

thanks man!

ok so heres the dilemma...when i was creating the original wallpaper for myself i decided to skip the mess of getting the fence right as the dock.png and just used a blank dock.png and made the fence on the wallpaper's image. So! what i did for you was create a wallpaper that has the fence in it and also created the fence as a dock.png if you do decide to use the dock.png and the wallpaper without the fence it might cover up most of the moon so try it out and if anything needs to be tweaked let me know and ill do it for you!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dstein For This Useful Post:

lionheartednyhc (2009-07-24), Pistol1 (2009-08-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    ok so the work around is do able w the files u provided on 3gs but it is going to take a ton of work to figure it all out... It's not as simple as drop em into the iaccess file n ssh back... U have to look at each image and figure out which of the iaccess and buuf are the same Then rename the buuf what the iaccess name is...

It took me like an hr just to find and ssh the 4 main keyboards n I still messed it up.

As luck would have it iaccess kept crashing and then caused cydia to crash, so idk wtf is going on but now I hafta figure out how to get cyida to work again n maybe ill continue working on the keyboard.

Ughh I just wish they would update winterboard n fix it all!!

So I'll try n fix cydia when I get home and try one more time to get the keyboards to work, I'll update yall tonight.
    yeah, i reckon it'll involve hell lot of work. i'm just waiting for saurik to update winterboard keyboard theming to be compatible with 3.0 before i go up to 3.0. one of the major reasons why i'm still hesitant to go up to 3.0. keep us informed. thanks for the effort!

@lionheartednyhc

thanks man!

ok so heres the dilemma...when i was creating the original wallpaper for myself i decided to skip the mess of getting the fence right as the dock.png and just used a blank dock.png and made the fence on the wallpaper's image. So! what i did for you was create a wallpaper that has the fence in it and also created the fence as a dock.png if you do decide to use the dock.png and the wallpaper without the fence it might cover up most of the moon so try it out and if anything needs to be tweaked let me know and ill do it for you!
    thanks for all the great-looking wallpapers! haha, actually i didnt expect anyone to recognize or find that wallpaper, or even the original creator of that wallpaper to appear, that's why i re-created it based on the limited area given in that wallpaper lionhearted provided. i apologize if i had made a bad version.
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-07-24 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

@lionheartednyhc

thanks man!

Awesome! ill post screenshots later

Its perfect!

Yeah, I tried using the separate dock and it covered up the moon almost completely. Oh well, this works great!

Thanks a million!

Last edited by lionheartednyhc; 2009-07-24 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lionheartednyhc For This Useful Post:

Pistol1 (2009-08-04)

@dracwy
    no problem man! thanks for all your work with the icons! and your version was great! i figured id just take some of the requests off your back since i can whip them out!

@lionheartednyhc
    lookin good! im glad that it worked out for you...if you would much rather have a wallpaper with the moon high to use the separate dock i could do one up real quick.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dstein For This Useful Post:

dracwy (2009-07-24), lionheartednyhc (2009-07-24)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    thanks for all the great icons,
    Would it be possible for some icons for
    Squeeze it
    Cooking Mama
    HarborMaster
    PingPong
    iMunchies
    MagicWallet
    Word Play!
    Flood-it!
    Just Fillin'
    Karuki
    runner
    TowerBloxx

again, thanks

@dracwy
    no problem man! thanks for all your work with the icons! and your version was great! i figured id just take some of the requests off your back since i can whip them out!

@lionheartednyhc
    lookin good! im glad that it worked out for you...if you would much rather have a wallpaper with the moon high to use the separate dock i could do one up real quick.
    If you could, that would be awesome so I can use different docks. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by moeshou View Post
    thanks for all the great icons,
    Would it be possible for some icons for
    Squeeze it
    Cooking Mama
    HarborMaster
    PingPong
    iMunchies
    MagicWallet
    Word Play!
    Flood-it!
    Just Fillin'
    Karuki
    runner
    TowerBloxx

again, thanks
    Search! Lot of them already exists...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xtrem123 For This Useful Post:

dracwy (2009-07-24)

Default Not Again
    [QUOTE=dracwy;4877755]yeah, i reckon it'll involve hell lot of work. i'm just waiting for saurik to update winterboard keyboard theming to be compatible with 3.0 before i go up to 3.0. one of the major reasons why i'm still hesitant to go up to 3.0. keep us informed. thanks for the effort!

So it took me about 5 hrs of messing w my phone to get cydia back up and running, luckily i didnt have to restore.

I was afraid to dl iaccess on my 3gs so I tried to dl on my 2g 3.0 and the app just constantly crashed, like it did on my 3gs rite b4 it pwnd cyida, so i will not be loading that crap ever again.

Looks like ima be waiting til winterboard gets an update, I hope its soon!!!!

Has anyone Themed the Appstore or iTunes store on the 3gs or 3.0?

I still havent figured out how to get them working w this theme completely!!!!
    Last edited by Daciple; 2009-07-24 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello!
    Req for those app if possible:
    I looked all 196 pages and couldn't fine those apps.

VS (video privacy) if u can put a lock on the video.png app that works for me
    iswipe
    Carpenter's Help
    Hours Tracker
    Gas Cubby
    Home Budget
    Texas Holdem AI

MANY THANKS!!!
    Last edited by kpall312; 2009-07-25 at 01:17 AM.

hi chaps,
    Just to update my last request with images - completely slipped my mind!

- BBC
    - iPlayer

Much thanks,
    Alex

nice update guys! keep 'em coming.. happy weekend to all..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

@alxchong

BBC
    IPLAYER

enjoy and don't forget to clic thanks
    My precious....

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

alxchong (2009-07-26), dipesh14 (2009-07-26), Pistol1 (2009-08-04), Stylinjatt (2009-07-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,214 Times in 558 Posts

@varty

rolando2

enjoy and don't forget to clic thanks
    My precious....

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golum For This Useful Post:

BradTN (2009-07-26), Pistol1 (2009-08-04), Stylinjatt (2009-07-25)

Thnks to everybady how effort and made all those icons in this post and who made this theme ...Great Team wotk guys . Keep up the good work

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Stylinjatt For This Useful Post:

varty (2009-07-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffus View Post
    Hi guys, been trying to browse the entire thread or use the little "paper clip" by the thread title in the fourm page but still can't the following 3 app icons. can some please help make them? thanks a ton!!!

Toobz
    Flood-it
    IOU UOI
    +1 for Toobz

Also needing icons for Waterslide and Mathemagics (anything to do with maths/magic hat). Cant seem to find any suitable icons in the packs.

Page 148 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast