Page 147 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

Quote Originally Posted by dstein View Post
    @lionheartednyhc

Soooo sorry I haven't posted up my wallpaper/dock for you...I haven't checked the thread for a while. Anyways here it is...I created it myself and decided to make the dock image a part of the wallpaper and just used a blank dock. If you would like any other wallpapers like this or a dock let me know I'd be more than happy to make it for you.

I love this wallpaper. Is there any way to get it without the fence? Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rpainter For This Useful Post:

lionheartednyhc (2009-07-23)

does anyone have a good theme for the keyboard? i saw some examples but never all the files.

Hi guys, been trying to browse the entire thread or use the little "paper clip" by the thread title in the fourm page but still can't the following 3 app icons. can some please help make them? thanks a ton!!!

Toobz
    Flood-it
    IOU UOI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -flood-.png   -toobz.png   -iou-uoi.png  

Quote Originally Posted by dracwy View Post
    oh wow, i dont have this! i'll put it in and see what i can do to the pause button. hold on!

EDIT: got it! just replace these four icons in the same folder, and they'll be aligned properly. by the way, i also changed the bottom bar cos i thought the orange looks weird. in case anyone shares my view, i'm attaching the grey bar (i made it a little transparent too).
    Hey dracwy, I just put your 4 bottons in the folder that downloaderz uploaded right before your post, but I don't seem to have the top color bar (even though I see the file in the folder) and the bottom grey box and the icons are half covered by the lower edge of the screen (i.e. they are half out of the screen. )

any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
    @axero - This may have been addressed previously, but I was not about to read through 200 pages to find out. I noticed my Twitterrific icon was not displaying as the icon provided in Buuf2. I looked at the png file via iFile on my phone and realized it's spelled wrong (twitterific should be twitterrific). I changed the file name but it doesn't change my icon. I've changed themes and rebooted my device, but nothing has worked to get the newly named twitterrific.png to replace the normal one. I didn't know if there is anything else I should do to get it to show up correctly.. and also wanted to let you know so it can be corrected for future updates.

Thanks a lot.. This theme is my fav and IMO is one of the top designs that actually deserve donations (which I plan to do on payday).
    I just changed my Twitterrific icon today and mine has a capitol T... just wondering if yours might not be the same way. Give it a shot and see if it works for ya, it fixed it for me.

I've downloaded the zip file and looked at all 1334 icons in the folder but still cannot find one for Bookworm. If I missed it I apologize, if not, can I make this an official request?

Thank you!
    Last edited by smassie; 2009-07-23 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default 3GS and 3G are different
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffus View Post
    Hey dracwy, I just put your 4 bottons in the folder that downloaderz uploaded right before your post, but I don't seem to have the top color bar (even though I see the file in the folder) and the bottom grey box and the icons are half covered by the lower edge of the screen (i.e. they are half out of the screen. )

any idea why?
    if yours is 3GS, please read post #2920 above. otherwise, i donno, just use the original ones by Downloaderz.
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-07-23 at 07:20 AM. Reason: .
    . iPhone 3GS 32GB . FW 4.2.1 . Black . greenpois0n .

click the "thanks" button to thank me if my post has helped u
    in any way. that's the only reward i get for my effort. u may
    alternatively donate to alexcdigi (at) yahoo (dot) com via paypal
    to help me support my family

@lionheartednyhc

Soooo sorry I haven't posted up my wallpaper/dock for you...I haven't checked the thread for a while. Anyways here it is...I created it myself and decided to make the dock image a part of the wallpaper and just used a blank dock. If you would like any other wallpapers like this or a dock let me know I'd be more than happy to make it for you.

Thanks for sharing the wallpaper, it looks great.
    Last edited by Downloaderz; 2009-08-08 at 08:45 PM.

Default Too many repeats
    for those who are new here, please search through the entire thread for all the things u need before u start a new post asking the same questions which others have already answered, or requesting for same icons which were already posted earlier. when i was new here, i actually went through every one of the posts. if i can do that, i dont see why anyone else should be forgiven for being too lazy. i dont think i'm nice enough to keep repeating what have been answered already, or to search the thread for u for icons already existing. i think even for golum, who has always been really nice and accommodating, it's still quite frustrating to see the same question/request being repeated especially when some questions or some icons are only a few posts away.

do your bit to help us, and we'll do our bit to help u. most icons are already there, if not, the entire icon pack (consisting of 1000+ icons, axero has been so nice to keep updating the pack with new icons) should have something that is suitable and can be renamed to suit your app. most questions have already been answered, search harder, u'll find the answers.

i apologize for sounding bitchy. but there have been too many repeats.

oh yes, i sincerely thank those who are helping to contribute to the icons. i appreciate your efforts.
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-07-23 at 07:32 AM. Reason: .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

Pistol1 (2009-08-04), smoksucr (2009-07-27)

Quote Originally Posted by rpainter View Post
    I love this wallpaper. Is there any way to get it without the fence? Thanks.

Awesome, thanks! I have been looking high and low for this!

Unhappy Neone at all???
    So I have posted 2 questions on here and have yet to get a response so i guess ill try again and see if anyone could please please help me w a few buff problems im having.

One I know there are some great artist who contribute daily to this post and theme and i am wondering if any of you can make some buufy loaders? I have the fading apple loaders from cydia which are cool but they dont really go w the theme.

Also I still cant figure out how to theme the appstore totally or the iTunes store totally. If anyone can point me in the right direction to completely theme them it would be appreciated.

Lastly, we all know of the problems skining the keyboards for 3.0 but someone has come up with a work around so we can actually customize our keyboards located here... http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ard-3-0-a.html

What I am wondering is does anyone know where to get a buuf themed keyboard?

I have searched pretty much this entire post and the net in general and I cant find one that allows me to look at each individual .png so I can copy over the iaccess files.

So everyone knows i did see and download the buufkeyblack file in the earlier part of this post but there are not individual files its a mass file and that doesnt work with the workaround for the keyboard.

If ANYONE AT ALL can please please please help me with these problems I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Please help I am desperate to finish my buuf theme!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    So I have posted 2 questions on here and have yet to get a response so i guess ill try again and see if anyone could please please help me w a few buff problems im having.

One I know there are some great artist who contribute daily to this post and theme and i am wondering if any of you can make some buufy loaders? I have the fading apple loaders from cydia which are cool but they dont really go w the theme.

Also I still cant figure out how to theme the appstore totally or the iTunes store totally. If anyone can point me in the right direction to completely theme them it would be appreciated.

Lastly, we all know of the problems skining the keyboards for 3.0 but someone has come up with a work around so we can actually customize our keyboards located here... http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ard-3-0-a.html

What I am wondering is does anyone know where to get a buuf themed keyboard?

I have searched pretty much this entire post and the net in general and I cant find one that allows me to look at each individual .png so I can copy over the iaccess files.

So everyone knows i did see and download the buufkeyblack file in the earlier part of this post but there are not individual files its a mass file and that doesnt work with the workaround for the keyboard.

If ANYONE AT ALL can please please please help me with these problems I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Please help I am desperate to finish my buuf theme!!!!!!!
    thank u very much for pointing out the workaround for the keyboard theming in 3.0!

here're the individual keyboard files. as i've been repeating, i am using 3G and am still on 2.2, so i do not know whether these files can be used on 3GS or 3.0. u can try and let us know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dracwy; 2009-07-23 at 09:45 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dracwy For This Useful Post:

Daciple (2009-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by houstonhill View Post
    Some Progress Gears

screenshots of the large one in action

Copy these icons to
    /private/var/stash/Themes.DNid76/Buuf2.theme/UIImages or
    /private/var/stash/Themes.DNid76/Buuf4.theme/UIImages (if you're using the theme pack I posted yesterday)
    Attachment 218121
    thank u very much for pointing out the workaround for the keyboard theming in 3.0!

here're the individual keyboard files. as i've been repeating, i am using 3G and am still on 2.2, so i do not know whether these files can be used on 3GS or 3.0. u can try and let us know.
    Thanks for the files dracwy ill try them tonight or tom and after somemore searching ( like going thru the freakin rainforest this post is so huge lol) I finally found the buufy loaders if anyone is interested. They are actually pretty freaking sweet!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daciple For This Useful Post:

dracwy (2009-07-23), kpall312 (2009-07-30)

Quote Originally Posted by golum View Post
    @pistol1

stonloops
    typedrawing
    rolando2
    Photobucket

enjoy
    @Golum

Can you do Rolando 1 icon with the character from it same style.
    Thank you

It will be great if you make them all

The search function suuuuucks. I typed in Red, then Laser, then RedLaser, of course nothing... This previous post helped me ALOT! and I found RedLaser.
    "A better way to search is to click on the paperclip by the thread itself (under New Skins / Themes Launches), this gives you a list of all the attachments - since things tend to be named appropriately, you can often find what you're looking for this way."

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nmilsaps For This Useful Post:

Pistol1 (2009-08-04), smassie (2009-07-23), smoksucr (2009-07-27)

@rpainter

I've recreated my wallpaper to not include the dock...the moon is a bit bigger than the original wallpaper with the fence simply because the moon looked extremely small without the fence. Anyways here it is...I'm thinking about making a "day" version if anyones interested?

Last edited by dstein; 2009-07-23 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Posting made no sense!

@rpainter

I've recreated my wallpaper to not include the dock...the moon is a bit bigger than the original wallpaper with the fence simply because the moon looked extremely small without the fence. Anyways here it is...I'm thinking about making a "day" version if anyones interested?

Thanks! Please do, I would love a day version, or at least one that is a little bit brighter

Quote Originally Posted by nmilsaps View Post
    The search function suuuuucks. I typed in Red, then Laser, then RedLaser, of course nothing... This previous post helped me ALOT! and I found RedLaser.
    "A better way to search is to click on the paperclip by the thread itself (under New Skins / Themes Launches), this gives you a list of all the attachments - since things tend to be named appropriately, you can often find what you're looking for this way."
    That's a VERY handy tip. 190+ pages is an awful lot to search through for one icon. I tried the "Search this thread" which turned up nothing and then went through at least 60 pages before giving up. Sadly, the one I was looking for wasnt in the list.

I'm going back to check the zips that have been posted. Failing that I'll make my own since there are too many repeat requests apparently.

@lionheartednyhc

Here you go my friend...hope you like it! If you decide to use it post up a screenshot...I was too lazy to fit it into my theme to see how it looks haha.

Oh and dont forget the thanks button!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dstein For This Useful Post:

lionheartednyhc (2009-07-23), Pistol1 (2009-08-04)

Where to Locate Those Bro ?

@lionheartednyhc

Here you go my friend...hope you like it! If you decide to use it post up a screenshot...I was too lazy to fit it into my theme to see how it looks haha.

Oh and dont forget the thanks button!!

Awesome. Playing with a diff theme but ill update later. Is this your work too..it looks similar. Im hoping to get a background thats night time, but lighter and gradiented like this one...
    Last edited by lionheartednyhc; 2009-07-23 at 11:15 PM.

Page 147 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast