Page 136 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf

Quote Originally Posted by das Monkey View Post
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...ml#post2732411

Does anyone have a larger version of the primary Phone icon? I don't see it in the original 128x128 set, and I'd rather not resort to just enlarging the 60x60 png we all know and love. Something larger than 80x80 would be great. Thanks!

128x128 pixel (it's in the "Buuf Deuce" pack)

few other phone icons...
    Last edited by axero; 2009-07-02 at 08:56 AM.
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

das Monkey (2009-07-02)

can i have the Buuf Mazefinger game icon??!plzz

Quote Originally Posted by houstonhill View Post
    Some Progress Gears

screenshots of the large one in action

Copy these icons to
    /private/var/stash/Themes.DNid76/Buuf2.theme/UIImages or
    /private/var/stash/Themes.DNid76/Buuf4.theme/UIImages (if you're using the theme pack I posted yesterday)
    Attachment 218121
    could you tell me please how do u get that cydia icons:"homa-sections-manage" i mean the 5 PLZ
    Last edited by mooso; 2009-07-02 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post

128x128 pixel (it's in the "Buuf Deuce" pack)
    Perfect. Thank you very much.

I've been using Buuf for a while but was always missing some icons (some Dutch apps..), so I decided to try and be creative. Some of them are made from scratch, others are different Buuf icons combined or altered.. i'll share them so maybe someone else can use them.. or alter them again :-)

DisneysAllStarCards

9-Toolbox

Azkend

CinemaFX

Factoidium

File Info

Friki Tricks

Hyves

iTrophies

Knot Guide

LicensePlate

Montezuma

NOSJournaal

NU

Polarize

PSP Games

Red Bull GP

Rename

Sweden

TheCreeps

Trein

USA TODAY

WDW Maps

WDW Secrets

WDW Times

Wii Games

WN Swedish

Okay... so I was missing a lot :-)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arjaneelco For This Useful Post:

axero (2009-07-03), Buuf-Fan (2009-07-07), nmilsaps (2009-07-04), Pistol1 (2009-07-03), ttierno2 (2009-09-19), Vyktir (2009-08-21), winfis (2009-07-02)

I think I don't have any of those apps, but I must thanks you anyway. Any help is always welcome.

BTW, I also missed some icons, or I just wanted to make one myself, so I used another icon from the theme to make them.
    Photos

NYTimes

AS

Marca

El Pais

Onda Cero

Los 40

Flaixbac

CatRadio

Cadena SER

Cadena Dial

RAC 1

Yahoo

eBay

Facebook

SportsTap
    Last edited by winfis; 2009-07-02 at 09:48 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winfis For This Useful Post:

Buuf-Fan (2009-07-07), nmilsaps (2009-07-04), Pistol1 (2009-07-03)

I am using the buuf theme and it's freaking awesome, thanks to everyone who has put this together!! I went to the Russian site and have been theming my entire phone other than keybrd n SMS background but I know that there is a problem with that on 3.0

The only thing I am missing now is some buufy loaders. I'm using the fading apple loaders from cydia now which are ok but don't match the rest of the theme.

Does anyone know where to get some buuf loaders or how to make them?

Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    Mmmhm, yes here! (copy to /Folder/ChatKit.framework/ )

i will update the direct download link!
    DOWNLOAD
    I can't figure out where /folder/chatKit/framework is exactly? Anyone have an idea?
    Last edited by smoksucr; 2009-07-05 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

im also wondering, does the post above mine... are those the bubble for the copy and paste, meaning when you double tap on the page it brings up the copy, paste, select, select all.. is that the bubble icon that will change or is it something completely different?

Quote Originally Posted by Daciple View Post
    I am using the buuf theme and it's freaking awesome, thanks to everyone who has put this together!! I went to the Russian site and have been theming my entire phone other than keybrd n SMS background but I know that there is a problem with that on 3.0

The only thing I am missing now is some buufy loaders. I'm using the fading apple loaders from cydia now which are ok but don't match the rest of the theme.

Does anyone know where to get some buuf loaders or how to make them?
    want to share that?
    i had lots of Buuf but computer crash killed it all
    could you share your theme?
    please i need to rebuild my Buuf

Hi all,

Have been using this theme since my first iphone.. And I'm lovin' it! Damn grateful to the person who created this theme.

But now I have a little problem that I hope I can get some help with.

The icons at the bottom are not showing, the only icon i can see is the trash.. Have been trying to figure it out but I just can't seem to get it to work right.
    Hope someone can point me in the right direction to get this to work. TIA =)

Talking Tell Me How To and I Will
    @ lencho... those bubbles are for the chat bubbles, personally i have no idea how to change the copy & paste colors or if its even possible.

@ cancan012 .... i dont know how to change the other images on the email besides the trash. I actually think that those images are built into the theme cuz it does change the pencil looking thingy from the original iPhone theme.

@ CarlosTheJackl... I would love to upload my theme here but its 23 mb and 2.3 is the most you can upload on this site so unless you know how i can upload it the only other thing i can suggest is download iTorque-BuufArt from Cydia and go to this Russian site and build your own theme... thats how i built mine!!!!

Buff2.Theme for iPhone

And if someone could PLEASE either direct me to a buufy loader or teach me how to create my own loaders I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!

Plz make icons - Kitten Jump, 100 Pushups, MquickDo. JackHammer, yxflash

Now that Winterboard is 3GS compatible , I have a slew of icon requests!

Can someone re-scale the egg from the Buuf icon pack for me? (It's already been done for nanosaur2, but it looks a bit ropy!)

I need an icon for iSR - I've couldn't find the original, I think the icon for Galaxy on Fire would do if the wings were made more stubby.

Rolando 2 - I'd like to use the little pirate guy, he just needs to be the right size

Photobucket - I'd like to use the existing flickr icon, but with the normal colour for the camera instead of pink

TypeDrawing - I think the white round badge with black text would look good

StoneLoops! of Jurassica - hmm, I dunno about this one really. Perhaps just a roundish gemstone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dragon-egg.png   -typedrawing_app_icon.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pistol1 For This Useful Post:

ButlerDawgs (2011-07-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Best theme ever, been using it since the original iPhone.

Glad to see it 3.0 ready, especially since winterboard now works for 3GS thank god.

Can someone make or post me icons for:
    ScoreCenter, At Bat 2009, Now Playing, Tap Tap(suprised this one didnt change itself), Let's Golf, MiniGold 99, Resurrection (Doom), Slugger, DigdugRemix, Yahtzee Adv. , DeerHunter, BeerPong, 123SPOOF, HP iPrint

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    Best theme ever, been using it since the original iPhone.

Glad to see it 3.0 ready, especially since winterboard now works for 3GS thank god.

Can someone make or post me icons for:
    ScoreCenter, At Bat 2009, Now Playing, Tap Tap(suprised this one didnt change itself), Let's Golf, MiniGold 99, Resurrection (Doom), Slugger, DigdugRemix, Yahtzee Adv. , DeerHunter, BeerPong, 123SPOOF, HP iPrint
    Don't know about the others, but ScoreCenter is already in this theme (it is called ESPN.png).

Emerican, search through the icon pack, icons for most of what you want are in there, they'll just want renaming.

Hello.

I can't find anymore the sound icons. ( sound, mute and the little point for volume )
    I need also to modify my carrier.
    Someone can make me a SFR ( in red ) with buuf style ?

I have the airport and GSM new icon, but what are the names ? and where to put them ?

I also need the exact location of all i ask. Please

and thanks

could i please get a icon for

FlowChat ( BEST IRC client for iphone)( better than the actual icon, current one too plain

Wheel of fortune

Lets play Golf

21 pro

Twittelator

Yellowpages.ca

THANKS! love the theme and icons are MUCH appreciated thx for all the hard work everyone
    Last edited by BradTN; 2009-07-08 at 10:08 PM.

could you please make icons for the rest of the twilight saga books?

new moon
    eclipse
    breaking dawn

i love the way the icon for twilight looks and would love to have the other three books in the same style!

thank you so much!

yestarday i'd read this from Dev-Team official webpage :
    Also last night, saurik released 3GS-compatible versions of MobileSubstrate and WinterBoard
    The new version of winterboard can now make the buuf keyboard works on 3.0 firmware??? does anybody tryed ... please reply or comment.. thanks!!!

Page 136 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast