Page 10 of 397 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 7934

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf

  1. #181
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    any chance of a puzzle maniak, cube world and copter icon?
    thanks agin!
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  2. #182
    i thought that:

    this theme could be nicer if we can use some icons in "buff style" in replamecement of the default icon of the program categories.

    is that possibile?

    p.s: sorry for my english

  3. #183
    I'm new to this. Could some tell me how to install into this theme. I have everything downloaded ready to go and have used winSCP with no problems. I LOVE the theme. If it had batterys and a dialer that would be the iceing on the cake. FANTISIC... job
    Thanks for reading this and cant wait to install and show my phne off.

    John

  4. #184
    Please a request ,

    Icons for :

    iToggle
    iDialer
    IP
    weTool-US
    Melt
    iLauncher
    Multitouch

    Thankyou

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Prioryman View Post
    I'm new to this. Could some tell me how to install into this theme. I have everything downloaded ready to go and have used winSCP with no problems. I LOVE the theme. If it had batterys and a dialer that would be the iceing on the cake. FANTISIC... job
    Thanks for reading this and cant wait to install and show my phne off.

    John
    SSH (Cyberduck - OSX | WinSCP - WIN) or with something else on your iPhone.
    on 1.1.3/4 go to: \\var\mobile\Library\SummerBoard\Themes\

    Copy your theme folder to this directory.
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  6. #186
    Could you make a icon for iLog please. Boy this is the best fun I have had since getting the phone....

    John

  7. #187
    Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 205 Times in 117 Posts

    soz bout this could i also please have a mobile preview icon please
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

  8. #188
    This is the "icon.png file

    Name:  icon.png
Views: 2161
Size:  4.8 KB

    The program allows me to see who I have called and the call time/duration/name (hope that helps)

    Where can I donate something to you. This is the best fun I have had for ages.

    Kindest regards John
    Last edited by Prioryman; 2008-03-18 at 02:14 PM.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    soz bout this could i also please have a mobile preview icon please
    It is in the pack, i think it has the wrong title!
    "MobilePreview.png" just rename it in Preview.png

    Icon update 22:



    Beatphone, Cube World, Gemlogic, Hum, iLauncher, iLog, IP, iCopter (i know its a plane)



    iPhone Appr, iPhone Synth, iToggle, iZoo (Bejewled), Lyrics, Melt, Multitouch, PuzzleManiak



    Ringtones, Tapstereo, TimeCapsule, weTool, Icon.png


    If you like to donate... DONATE
    Last edited by axero; 2008-03-18 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

    EfremMartins (2008-03-19), heath_rox (2008-03-19), The_Ben (2008-03-19)

  11. #190
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    Nice, good job axero. One of the best out there.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  12. #191
    Thank you for the iLog icon. I have just donated as well. Worth every penny thank you for the work....

    John Laffey

    I have all icons but one working. The weather.png will not change to your version. I have renamed it deleted/reinstalled it and still it sticks the the standard one. I'm running 1.1.4 if that helps. Any ideas?

    John
    Last edited by Prioryman; 2008-03-18 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Prioryman For This Useful Post:

    axero (2008-03-18)

  14. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Prioryman View Post
    Thank you for the iLog icon. I have just donated as well. Worth every penny thank you for the work....

    John Laffey

    I have all icons but one working. The weather.png will not change to your version. I have renamed it deleted/reinstalled it and still it sticks the the standard one. I'm running 1.1.4 if that helps. Any ideas?

    John

    Yes, you need to install the "Weather Icon Fix" from the BigBoss Source "you find it under tweaks"
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  15. #193
    Thanks however installer fix and did not work. Strange its the only icon that has not changed. thanks anyway

    John

  16. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Prioryman View Post
    Thanks however installer fix and did not work. Strange its the only icon that has not changed. thanks anyway

    John

    ok, than copy the attached file in the ZIP to this directory: \\Applications\Weather.app\

    Before make a backup of the original file!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  17. #195
    did that and rebooted phone still default icon? most confused. I knew it was going to smoothly..... :-(

    Regards John

  18. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Prioryman View Post
    did that and rebooted phone still default icon? most confused. I knew it was going to smoothly..... :-(

    Regards John
    Sorry no more idears! Search for it. maybe you find an answer somerwhere else.

    both methodes worked for me!
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  19. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by axero View Post
    Sorry no more idears! Search for it. maybe you find an answer somerwhere else.

    both methodes worked for me!
    Sorted I had typed a small w and W in weather. All working and of to Pub to show mates my iPhone.....

    One happy iPhone user.... John

  20. #198
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    how do you change icons in a summerboard theme? im kinda new to iphone modding

  21. #199
    Never thought I would say this, but if you read back from here (about 4 or 5 posts) you will read how to do it. I asked the same question this morning hence my answer. don't forget to donate as I did today as you will not find a better looking theme. I'm also new to this so welcome and enjoy......

    John

    Axero, what are the chances of a dialer in your theme? The iceing on the cake I think

    John
    Last edited by Prioryman; 2008-03-18 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #200
    Calculator:



    Copy all to this directory: \\Applications\Calculator.app\
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by axero; 2008-03-19 at 12:33 AM.
    If you like my work on Buuf2 you can donate... Here

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to axero For This Useful Post:

    EfremMartins (2008-03-19), HondaCop (2009-01-22), Mimh (2010-06-28), The_Ben (2008-03-19), ToxicFTW (2008-03-19)

Page 10 of 397 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •