Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Applying themes?

Default Applying themes?
    Summerboard, springboard, customize, nothing applies themes for my iphone. plz a basic start to finish tutorial on how to apply themes, ive been through a million of them but none of them work for me. ive got to b missin a step somewhere.

Summerboard's advanced option works fine, the appearance tab sucks it doesn't do anythnig. there are absolutely no themes within the tab.

customize recognizes the themes and i tap them and they apply but nothing happens it will load and then send me back to the lock screen just for another dissapointment.

thankyou if you can help, any advice will be taken, tried, considered, executed, applied, used, umm err plugged into my iphone in hopeful prayer for it to work.

-all i really want to do is apply icons

Try here...

Should be helpful

Try here...

Should be helpful
    Last edited by macciti; 2008-08-29 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mountalpine View Post
    Summerboard, springboard, customize, nothing applies themes for my iphone.
    Springboard? That isn't a theme program. That's the name of the desktop of your phone for lack of a better word right now. Are the names under your icons not in English because icons are applied based on the name under the icons so if they aren't in English then that would be your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mountalpine View Post
    Summerboard's advanced option works fine, the appearance tab sucks it doesn't do anythnig. there are absolutely no themes within the tab.
    You have to download some themes.