Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dialer Skin

Default Dialer Skin
    I just updated to 1.1.3. Prior to upgrading I had a black dialer skin, it was basically the stock image but black instead of blue. Ive searched and looked through pages of skins but can't find it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know I got it here.

i having same problem :< i made a custom one.. when ever i reboot the phone and go to the phone daler its their and then poof back to the old pre dialer :< i hope someone finds out away around this....

Dunno if this is the one you had. But I made a dialer mod some months ago. I just applied it to 1.1.3 and it still works
    http://macthemes2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16781494

thank you for your help i give it a shot :>

the cool thing is that now the top part is different color :> down side i still stuck on the artwork file :< i hopping and dreaming of someone to make a easy gui to let people change edit the art files maybe an app that allows u to make artwork files would rock to
    ... thanks for the help

Thanks

I was able to use my old artwork file from 1.1.2 and load it to my 1.1.3 with permissions fixes to 0777 on the entire mobilephone.app and it worked. Check the wiki on working with artwork files. You need to use iPHoneshop version 0.6 with firmware 1.1.2 and 1.1.3. MobilePhonePackedImages.artwork, but all the other instructions are the same.

I did a custom dialer for 2 1.1.3 phones, one upgraded and one OOB.