Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reveal for 2.0: 308 icons

Default Reveal for 2.0: 308 icons
    ok here is my custom reveal theme for 2.0, credit for the original icons go to theappletree and the vista addons to bobs and specs.

there are 308 icons, im happy with any request you have, also there are about 10 dock icons(which are lsightly larger then the normal icons) so if there are any you want for your dock let me know.

also some of the icons are not named correctly so you may have to rename them, and for your request please give me the exact name as it appears on springboard

some screens

And the download enjoy
    Reveal Transparent V.1.rar

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dark_cloud For This Useful Post:

Bernie-Mac (2008-08-24), hartphoto (2008-08-26), hongcongdh (2008-11-21), lhva1mk (2008-09-30), screwface (2008-08-24)

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome been looking for a good transparent icon set, thanks!!
    iLive an iLife

Great looking theme. If it's not to much trouble could you make a couple of icons that i'm missing? Domino, iPhysics, Summerboard, VideoRecorder, Files & Games. Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dark_cloud For This Useful Post:

screwface (2008-08-24)

I don't get it. Sleek icons with a kindergarten font?
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

its awesome!! could u do dock icons for a 5 icon dock? phone, sms, tasks, mail, and ipod please! thanks alot man!

Quote Originally Posted by luiz View Post
    its awesome!! could u do dock icons for a 5 icon dock? phone, sms, tasks, mail, and ipod please! thanks alot man!
    since when could 2.0 have 5 icons on its dock?

Thanks for the quick response.

Hello,

Great share

Here are some icons that i need :

- biteSMS
    - Snapture
    - WeightTracker
    - iReboot
    - Insomania
    - WbApp
    - WifiToggle
    - Othelo
    - FileViewer
    - Calc
    - WebSearch
    - CallMe
    - ReName

Rename correctly :

CaissaChess to Caissa
    Chimps Ahoy to ChimpsAhoy
    ReSpring to Respring
    Blackjack to Black Jack

Thanks that is becoming big list lolzz will request more later

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by netuser; 2008-08-25 at 12:09 AM.

Made a little modification to the calendar icon. I find it helps the date show up better on darker backgrounds.

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks screwface it definately look better.

Personaly i find the background images to shinny and dark , cant read well the icon labels. So I made them little more transperents, i am sharing with you if you want to change (to be copied in folder Private)

Cant wait for missing icons

ok here are the latest request and whatnot minus the 5 icon dock im working on that now

Reveal Transparent V.1.rar

Thanks alot

Here are correct name for some icons

Weight Tracker should be WeightTrack*
    Othelo to Othello (also if you can correct the filename on the icon)
    ReName to Rename
    Wifi Togle to WifiToggle
    Call Me to CallMe
    Wbapp to WbApp

Also can you do for biteSMS that the icon is cut / biten from top left ? like this it will look nicer

Also will you plan to release better icon for the one that are just empty with name ? :

WeightTrack
    WbApp
    SpaceMonkey
    Chimps Ahoy
    CallMe
    TapDial

Also here are some more requests please
    - iQuran Pro (icon that can used :
    - SpeedDial
    - Pushr
    - Pysl
    - iPray

Can you send me the font you used ? so that I can try to make icons myself also

Thanks alot i ll ask more request latter if you are ok

thanks a lot

ok well yes eventually i plan to have a pic on every icons but i just made an icon for space monkey i thought i turned out pretty good, but im working on you new request, usually im not this quick with updates but i was totally free today

oh and the font is Kirsten ITC i dont know how to send it to you sorry

Last edited by dark_cloud; 2008-08-25 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wao that is quick thansk so much , as you are free and have some time here are some more requests :P thanks in advance

- Pushr (original icon :
    - Ultralingua
    - BettysCookbook
    - CToggle (Auto correction turn on off)
    - Cycorder (video recorder from cydia devloper)
    - Moon Phase
    - OfflineMaps
    - PocketTouch
    - iCallBR (call history to delete individual calls)
    - dock2prefs

thanks

HI, great theme!!!

Can you add the text icon at the docks icons?? thanks!!

Liking this theme too.

Thanks!

I've been playing with making my own icons for this theme....mostly just creating a blank icon with the app name. I kind of like the 'button' look if you only have the app name and no artwork/graphic.

Successful with many, although two are not changing after putting them in the icons directory of this theme. Crash Bandicoot (iFuse.app) and reMovemFree.app. I've tried renaming, resending to the iphone, rebooting, respringing, changing themes, changing back to reveal transparent, changing order in WB, etc. etc.

I've seen that the icon name has to match the app name exactly, but I can't be typing iFuse.png wrong 20 times! Is there anything else that controls the relationship between the icon name in the theme subdirectory and the actual app name?

Oh....and for those looking for the font. It's a true type font (.ttf). Just google it, but transpose the name listed above, and the correct spelling is kristen.
    Last edited by hartphoto; 2008-08-26 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost - edited for clarity

Quote Originally Posted by hartphoto View Post
    Liking this theme too.

Thanks!

I've been playing with making my own icons for this theme....mostly just creating a blank icon with the app name. I kind of like the 'button' look if you only have the app name and no artwork/graphic.

Successful with many, although two are not changing after putting them in the icons directory of this theme. Crash Bandicoot (iFuse.app) and reMovemFree.app. I've tried renaming, resending to the iphone, rebooting, respringing, changing themes, changing back to reveal transparent, changing order in WB, etc. etc.

I've seen that the icon name has to match the app name exactly, but I can't be typing iFuse.png wrong 20 times! Is there anything else that controls the relationship between the icon name in the theme subdirectory and the actual app name?

Oh....and for those looking for the font. It's a true type font (.ttf). Just google it, but transpose the name listed above, and the correct spelling is kristen.

well crash (ifuse) is acually either CBNK3D or crash kart, the other app i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by dark_cloud View Post
    well crash (ifuse) is acually either CBNK3D or crash kart, the other app i dont know
    Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D (legitimate copy purchased via iTunes) is iFuse.app on my iPhone, and is in one of those cryptic subdirectory names put by the App Store.

The original icon from this theme was CBNK 3D.png (with the space).

This is the icon file I renamed. Is that not correct?

It's worked for all my other 3rd party (and app store) icons...both those I've changed, and those contained in this theme.

Don't know why it's not working for this program.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast