Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: my *PINK* theme for all the ladies out there!

Default my *PINK* theme for all the ladies out there!
    Hey all,

This is the first theme iv made so go easy with the comments lol!
    I know it wont really do anything for all the guys out there but being a female i wanted a pink theme! lol

1 thing you may pick up on is the calendar I know it doesnt look right as the day and date is set over it, but i dont know how to remove this so that it only shows the icon i created. apart from that im very happy with my first theme!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to storm1981 For This Useful Post:

gorgeouskate99 (2008-02-12)

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

wow thats really good i installed it!
    excellent 10-10
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

The images on the icons themselves are too light making it hard to see them VIA THE PICTURE ABOVE. I don't have ti on my iPhone so I don't know if it changes.

Thanks heath_rox!! I also have a question for you how can you install it from just a screen shot? maybe a noob question but like i said very new to all this lol

@ wePhone, I think myself on the phone it shows a little darker than the screen shot making the images a bit clearer. But i dont think they are that hard to see even on the screen shot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    The images on the icons themselves are too light making it hard to see them VIA THE PICTURE ABOVE. I don't have ti on my iPhone so I don't know if it changes.
    if you use summerboard you could maybe use the dim wallpaper option

thanks for this, this is going on straight my mums iphone.

edit: BTW - where is the downoad link?
    Last edited by Quaddy; 2008-02-08 at 01:35 PM.
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

Yeh the dim wallpaper makes a big diff but for me it makes the wallpaper to dark, but some may like it better that way.

sorry dont know how to add a download link or release it lol.... gonna go do my homework and find out. will keep you posted.

Thanks

ok forget that last part, i now know how to do it thanks Quaddy!
    Last edited by storm1981; 2008-02-08 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost