Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NES/IPOD Taskbar Icon

Default NES/IPOD Taskbar Icons
    UPDATE:
    I have attached the .png files for both NES & iPOD, please see below.
    You have to right click, and "Save as". Then replace the originals with theses. It will not allow me to upload the FSO files, because I think they are the same. So, you will just have to rename these, Thanks! Enjoy
    The pics do no justice, they really look good on the iphone.These .png files are located in the root/System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app directory. They would replace the NES and Blue Play button icons you usually see on the taskbar when you are playing NES/IPOD. Please let me know what you think, if I get enough requests I will upload them.

Below are the screenshots of the modified Default_NES.png & FSO_NES.png files. I used an old NES control in place of the original.

Dimensions: W=30pxl H=18 pxl

Below are the screenshots of the modified Default_Play.png & FSO_Play.png files. I used an iPod Touch as the replacement for the original.

Dimensions: W=20 pxl H=18 pxl
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by sportsreyes1978; 2008-02-08 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Can't spell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sportsreyes1978 For This Useful Post:

jimper (2009-09-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sportsreyes1978 View Post
    The pics do no justice, they really look good on the iphone.These .png files are located in the root/System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app directory. They would replace the NES and Blue Play button icons you usually see on the taskbar when you are playing NES/IPOD. Please let me know what you think, if I get enough requests I will upload them.

Below are the screenshots of the modified Default_NES.png & FSO_NES.png files. I used an old NES control in place of the original.

Dimensions: W=30pxl H=18 pxl

Below are the screenshots of the modified Default_Play.png & FSO_Play.png files. I used an iPod Touch as the replacement for the original.

Dimensions: W=20 pxl H=18 pxl

Sweet Man!!
    Can you upload these, they look great. I always wondered if you can change the iPod play icon.

HOT!!!! Thanx
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.