Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW: AndroidPerfection (WinterBoard)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

It does look really nice, an I appreciate the work you put into it, but it seems like it might be a lot of trouble to get this working on the phone. with all the blank apps and categories and such.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That looks amazing! I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Just watched the video and looks awesome. However, for myself personally if I wanted these looks I would just go out and get an android phone. As of right now I think iphone looks nicer. We will see the functionality of he android phone though...
    amen

Nice~ cannot wait~

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Just watched the video and looks awesome. However, for myself personally if I wanted these looks I would just go out and get an android phone. As of right now I think iphone looks nicer. We will see the functionality of he android phone though...
    that would've been a smart comment but i'm very confused with the comment you wrote about Blackberry Impression.

Thanks for the great theme!
    why would u need a blackberry theme when you can go buy a blackberry...

i smell contradiction..

Stay tuned guys..

Really does look nice but it looks like your phone would have to be set up totally different than what your used to, not that thats a problem just will probably throw some people off. I'm really liking the BB theme but i'll definately give this one a try on release to try it out myself, its obvious a ton of work has gone into it and it looks really nice.

all this modding will lag up the phone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nirav464 For This Useful Post:

mikeymcco (2008-10-07)

keep it up looks good

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    all this modding will lag up the phone.
    So then don't use it

I think this theme looks great and I cant wait for it to be released.

Kepp up the GREAT WORK

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    How the flaming muppets have fallen. Maybe that sneak peek will shut them all up now.

@Bubonicbryan

How do you know the clock isnt sync'd and working the video was only a few minutes long, next you will be asking for a 20 minute long vid of just the clock. Jeeez

@ EBL4287

Ill say it again Really nice work mate, Theme's has come along way since the good old days. And you just keep bring more suprises to the table..

Top Banana.
    The only way to do that would be to have a clock made with javascript to look like a real analog clock. Winterboard doesn't support javascript, only HTML. I've tried putting an analog clock with java on the springboard. I mean if by some way he figured out how to use javascript with winterboard or the dude who made it modded it especially for him, then awesome. I didn't say anything bad about this theme. Why are you acting like everyone is flaming him. We're all just commenting on what we see.

And I haven't asked for any proof of this whatsoever, so why would I ask for a longer video? THat comment made you sound like an eccentric fanboy.
    Last edited by bubonicbryan; 2008-10-02 at 10:13 PM.
    iPhizzle

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

how about this:
    EBL4287: Is the clock an analog clock or is it just a waste of space at the top of the springboard that helps make it look nice?

Was that so hard, rather than coming up with theories

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

he mentioned on iptf forums that he got the clock working. analog real working clock
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Thanks

See, there you go
    he already answered this question
    Last edited by TheYoungHustla; 2008-10-03 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    he mentioned on iptf forums that he got the clock working. analog real working clock
    I'm coming up with theories of how it works because I'm curious as a developer. I didn't think he would answer if we asked. Anyway, it looks great, it really does. I was thinking about getting the g1 and just swapping sims when I feel like using the iphone or the g1. haha. i get bored easily with the iphone interface.

this will be a step up.

Okay i looked. Hes using cool clock. I messed with that on my iphone a few days ago as I was trying to solve this mystery but couldn't quite get it to work. Can't wait for a release so I can see it in person.
    Last edited by bubonicbryan; 2008-10-03 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhizzle

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The only way to do that would be to have a clock made with javascript to look like a real analog clock. Winterboard doesn't support javascript, only HTML. I've tried putting an analog clock with java on the springboard. I mean if by some way he figured out how to use javascript with winterboard or the dude who made it modded it especially for him, then awesome. I didn't say anything bad about this theme. Why are you acting like everyone is flaming him. We're all just commenting on what we see.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubonicbryan View Post
    OKAY wow the clock is the clock icon. i didn't think of that. I thought you had a javascript clock with working hands, which isn't possible on winterboard.
    Now forgive me if i read this wrong, but to me that sounds like a sly comment about the clock. "Oh the clocks is the clock icon" "I didnt think of that"

Have you not read the whole thread and seen all the flames, and the mods telling them to cool it or is it just me that can see those.

And I haven't asked for any proof of this whatsoever, so why would I ask for a longer video? THat comment made you sound like an eccentric fanboy.
    When did i ever say you did ask for proof? And whats to stop you from asking for a longer video of the clock for proof that it works, since you have been doubting it since you posted on this thread. So your above post was pretty much a waste of time.

Oh but wait you have done a little digging and found out how he is doing it, so it cant be done can it.

I might be a "fanboy" as you so call it, aint we all since were all on this Iphone dedicated forum. And if im a "fanboy" for standing up for the DEV of this theme, because some little immature runts cant keep there mouths shut and cry FAKE because he hasnt released it yet because the person making this is older than 10 and has real life issues to tend too. Then im sorry for been a fanboy.
    Last edited by Rustynuts; 2008-10-03 at 10:44 AM.

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

Thanks

Now forgive me if i read this wrong, but to me that sounds like a sly comment about the clock. "Oh the clocks is the clock icon" "I didnt think of that"

When did i ever say you did ask for proof? And whats to stop you from asking for a longer video of the clock for proof that it works, since you have been doubting it since you posted on this thread. So your above post was pretty much a waste of time.

Oh but wait you have done a little digging and found out how he is doing it, so it cant be done can it.
    Questioning how something works is not the same as calling it fake. Get over your silly pride.

I might be a "fanboy" as you so call it, aint we all since were all on this Iphone dedicated forum. And if im a "fanboy" for standing up for the DEV of this theme, because some little immature runts cant keep there mouths shut and cry FAKE because he hasnt released it yet because the person making this is older than 10 and has real life issues to tend too. Then im sorry for been a fanboy.
    Some little immature runts? Wow. Just wow.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 461am View Post

Some little immature runts? Wow. Just wow.
    ???????
    Last edited by Rustynuts; 2008-10-03 at 01:55 PM.

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

Hey EBL4287, I think Rustynuts wants to marry you. haha.

But seriously, I'm done posting in this thread. Good luck EBL! You're a true artist and I can't wait!
    iPhizzle

Thanks

this turned into an argument thread
    Mod's need to close this thread and have him make a new one once he releases it (whenever that may be)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Last edited by smirkis; 2008-10-03 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast