Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW: AndroidPerfection (WinterBoard)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

an update please?

Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila99 View Post
    an update please?
    i got an important update: he's still working on it.

The G1 will drop before this does.

Thanks

lol i know that. But more specific, like right now he's probably finished the icons and background and clock, and just finished the dialer. He might be working on the statusbar now. (Just guessing based off the screenies he's posted)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hey ebl4287

It's looking good man... take all the time you need!!! Don't listen to these little kids sitting here flaming that don't understand the responsibilities of a family man...

Heck if you ever release it I would be happy... even if you didn't and kept it to yourself I would understand... any how.. looks great and look forward to it ... when ever you feel its ready!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    Comparison

wow looks really nice... cant wait

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

ebl - how's it going man?

I'm going to take a wild guess. But this theme won't be finished until Christmas lol. He certainty is still testing things out, meaning there are a lot of ideas yet to be tested and compared. Nothing will be final or decided for awhile, just leave this thread for his updates, and comments on his updates until a final release.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gladen View Post
    I'm going to take a wild guess. But this theme won't be finished until Christmas lol. He certainty is still testing things out, meaning there are a lot of ideas yet to be tested and compared. Nothing will be final or decided for awhile, just leave this thread for his updates, and comments on his updates until a final release.
    Like I said...this thread should've been in the Skinning DISCUSSION forum, not the LAUNCHES, bcuz nothing has launched...could somebody move this thread.
    I mean seriously, when you are WORKING on a skin that ISN'T FINISHED, shouldn't you put it in the forum below the THEME LAUNCHES? I mean seriously?
    Not even tring to "flame" as ppl call it...this thread is just in the wrong section and getting too much attention for something that isn't even finished yet.
    So shouldn't Mods enforce unfinished projects to the Theme Discussion thread?

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    Like I said...this thread should've been in the Skinning DISCUSSION forum, not the LAUNCHES, bcuz nothing has launched...could somebody move this thread.
    I mean seriously, when you are WORKING on a skin that ISN'T FINISHED, shouldn't you put it in the forum below the THEME LAUNCHES? I mean seriously?
    Not even tring to "flame" as ppl call it...this thread is just in the wrong section and getting too much attention for something that isn't even finished yet.
    So shouldn't Mods enforce unfinished projects to the Theme Discussion thread?
    dictionary result for: preview

anything that gives an advance idea or impression of something to come.
    –verb (used with object)
    to view or show beforehand or in advance.

Now give the guy a break , unless you could possibly create one yourself ???

*sigh*

11. The Following User Says Thank You to plasma.d00d For This Useful Post:

ebl4287 (2008-09-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plasma.d00d View Post
    dictionary result for: preview

anything that gives an advance idea or impression of something to come.
    –verb (used with object)
    to view or show beforehand or in advance.

Now give the guy a break , unless you could possibly create one yourself ???

*sigh*
    amen!!

Thanks

Oh please spec now that you're on!!!! Please tell us the status of the theme? Please? What part are you working on right now?

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

the hustler guy seems to hate you for some reason. dunno why but I can tell from his all caps when he ends the sentences.
    good stuff so far. bet it will look good once it's done. keep it up man
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

In all fairness, all of this needless whining could be avoided if ebl had just provided an update as to why he missed the launch which he gave out and if he would just tell people - "its gonna be another week or two" or whatever so there's not constantly people bumping this thread with "update?". I'm looking forward to this theme but don't mind waiting, i'm sick of having to keep checking it though only to read constant update requests.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Here's the Update:

listen folks.. i thought i was going to be done by Thursday..but i wasn't satisfied with everything Ive done thus far. all i can tell you is that this theme is ALMOST finished and should be ready soon. i will no longer give dates because of people expecting the theme on that date and i cant deliver due to making the theme BETTER. I Owe nothing to anyone (Apology,Theme..etc). I'm only human and i can only do so many things at once. thanx to the people that understand and thanx to the people that are waiting patiently. i will not disappoint. like i said.. i will not give out dates....this means the theme can be out tonight..tomorrow...or next week. im not trying to play games with you guys... just being realistic.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ebl4287 For This Useful Post:

huey85 (2008-09-27), Jay14 (2008-09-23), luiz (2008-09-23), mikeymcco (2008-09-24), mr.sparky (2008-09-23), plasma.d00d (2008-09-23), pokekid (2008-09-23), smirkis (2008-09-25), Turanli (2008-09-30), vinodis (2008-09-23)

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    Here's the Update:

listen folks.. i thought i was going to be done by Thursday..but i wasn't satisfied with everything Ive done thus far. all i can tell you is that this theme is ALMOST finished and should be ready soon. i will no longer give dates because of people expecting the theme on that date and i cant deliver due to making the theme BETTER. I Owe nothing to anyone (Apology,Theme..etc). I'm only human and i can only do so many things at once. thanx to the people that understand and thanx to the people that are waiting patiently. i will not disappoint. like i said.. i will not give out dates....this means the theme can be out tonight..tomorrow...or next week. im not trying to play games with you guys... just being realistic.
    +1

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    +1
    +10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Spec doesn't owe anyone anything !!

take your time bro, some of us know that there is real stuff to take care of in life, rather than making a theme for a bunch of ungrateful ppl, like you guys paid for this or something ! common guys let take it easy...

Thanks

I don't hate him at all
    I actually like this theme
    just didn't understand why this was in this forum that's all
    I'm patient, but i thought launches were for theme already released.
    I ain't mad at cha

Thanks

At any rate it's just a theme, I don't know why people would get their panties in a bunch over this; on either side.

Thanks

hallelujah thank you for the update with words. Im very sure the wait will be WELL worth it for the product you'll be delivering us soon. One question though, how many icons are finished so far?

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast