Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simple Black

can u make icons for remote, myspace, app store, loopt, cydia, winterboard?

This is, by far, my favorite theme available. Goes well with the whole minimalism vibe I try for.

That being said, it could definitely use a few more icons. If any of you guys could let me know how to make reflections in either the Gimp or in Inkscape, then I'll gladly spend a few hours knocking out a couple dozen more. (No, I d/won't use Photoshop.)

yeah, i've been using this ever since its release, awesome theme. i agree with kerobaros, i would like to know how these are made in adobe photoshop so i can make some custom ones too, for the meanwhile here are my requests:

Remote
    Google
    Paypal
    Yelp
    AIM
    Where
    AOL Radio
    Midomi
    Myspace
    Pandora
    Crash Kart
    App Store
    Cydia
    Winterboard
    WbApp

thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Teh H4RrY's Avatar
    Thanks

Seconded. Cydia and Appstore ones? I want to use your theme but with the random blue and brown icons at the bottom it isnt appealing. Please make those

Everytime you block a Developer's Ads...God kills a kitten...Change the "Hosts" file...Think of the kittens!

is there any way to update this theme for 2.1?
    by that i mean.. APP STORE ICON, CYDIA ICON?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Love it!
    This is about the only theme that I really really love. Could someone make icons for:

App Store
    Cydia
    Remote
    Shazam
    GraphCalc
    i.TV
    iTap
    Diceshaker
    Airsharing
    MobileStudio
    Units
    Wikipanion

Much thanks for making IMHO the best looking theme out there!

Thanks

First I have to say THANKS to Axero for this great theme!!!

I hope you don't mind, if I modify your theme a little bit and use this version instead?

I changed the icons to transparent, changed the wallpaper (to the HTC one), removed the "scroll-points" and the dock and bar.
    Also my wallpaper changes between day and night. the screen shot shows day at the moment. At night you have also stars in the back.

As a small thanks, I added two icons I created for App Stor and Cydia. I will make more for my apps and post it here.

as promised some more icons:

AroundMe

Cams Ahoy!

Fahrplan

IntellisScreen

MobileLog

Picasa-Webalben

Shazam

XING - Start
    Last edited by MBj; 2009-01-09 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Cheers
    Markus

Default Thank you
    I appreciate all the icon you have made... this is the only theme i use whenever i jailbreak my phone!

Can u please do these following Icons

Topple
    Trace
    Mypsace

what happened to this thread? This is undeniably the best theme out there!

Cydia and Winterboard icons were never made unfortunately. And seeing that this thread is so old, icons for the iPhone 3GS (compass, voice recording) were never made.

I guess both axero and kamy abandoned ship! Thats too bad. If either of you guys are still out there and might be willing to share how to make these wonderful icons, then please get in touch! thanks!

Cool well my mate Bishop Dante provided this good stuff if people are still watchin. Here it is... TA DA!

P.S. Sorry for the inconsistency in icons background, but I realized it doesnt matter about the icon's background being transparent seeing that you cant change the springboard background unless its the default apple theme. I've attached a screen cap.
    in order of appearance -
    App store - ("Goto Jail!" (Monopoly style hehe))
    Cydia
    WinterBoard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theme.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by magnet_scope; 2009-07-19 at 10:31 AM.

and a few mo' once again courtesy of bishop dante
    Compass
    Voice Memos
    Instant Messenger
    Internet Radio

(rename the instant messenger or internet radio icons to any of your programs in those categories)
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by magnet_scope; 2009-07-17 at 10:42 AM.

Since I love this minimalistic style I had to learn from 0 how to make some adjustments to make it my way

Anyone still using this? I found and iconpack that matches the theme and also made some changes with springjumps inside the apple and stacks on the dock.

I still use this, its quite easy to make your own icons in photoshop, I learnt how in about 10 minutes. What I dont get though is why you have the giant apple taking up most of your screen? It also doesnt seem to match apple's official apple.

I like it, that simple. There are springjumps inside it, so I can jump into any page by clicking on it, makes my life easier.

Edit: btw, thanks for the icons you made.
    Last edited by Late_Nights; 2009-08-17 at 11:32 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345