Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Filipiaks Ipod Sihlouette Blue Theme

Default [RELEASE] Filipiaks Ipod Sihlouette Blue Theme
    Hey all here is my first attempt at creating a theme.

This them is based on the ad campain that Mac ran for the ipods with all the people dacing around in Sihlouette.

I wanted to make a theme as most didnt have any of the icons that I needed and most were just the home screen so that looked all good but the rest was stock and looked crap.

Hense this was born.
    -
    -

I have created 79 icons (heaps of 3rd party), a dock, wallpaper, lock screen wallpaer. and all based around the Sihlouette theme. All icons are blue with the pics being in black and white and have been completly drawn by me 100%.
    -
    -

-
    -
    Feel free to leave any feedback and feel free to use it, just make sure you dont change it and take all the crdit for it.

Im also going to do a Pink version for the ladies. Same icons just on Pink instead of blue.

Enjoy

Filipiak.

Download link
    Filipiaks Ipod silhouette Blue.zip

Also there is one icon I couldnt get to work, It is for a 3rd party game called Chess...Back well thats how it desplays in my screen. The icon will not display can work out what to name it. So if some one knows could they please let me know so I can fix it. I ended up calling it icon.png and putting it in the ChessAndBackgammonClassic folder. I think thats what it was called.

Cheers
    Filipiak

Also there is one icon I couldnt get to work, It is for a 3rd party game called Chess...Back well thats how it desplays in my screen. The icon will not display can work out what to name it. So if some one knows could they please let me know so I can fix it. I ended up calling it icon.png and putting it in the ChessAndBackgammonClassic folder. I think thats what it was called.

Cheers
    Filipiak

[UPDATE]

Here is the Pink Version for all the Ladies out there, that dont like well um...blue.
    -
    -

-
    -

-
    -
    Download link
    Filipiaks Ipod sihouette Pink.zip
    -
    -
    Like before, 79 icons, wallpaper, dock and lock screen wallpaper, all drawn 100% by me, if you use it on your website please give credit.

Thankyou and enjoy
    Filipiak

[UPDATE]

here is an orange version which is inversed of the blue one.

I think it looks ok

Download link
    Filipiaks Ipod silhouette Invert.zip
    Last edited by Filipiak; 2008-08-18 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    --------------------------------------------------
    you canna handa manna granda spanna!

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Now on Cydia!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I like the blue one, how about a .psd file so I can make some more icons? Thanks

Id prefer to keep doing it myself as it is now on cydia and i can upload icons via cydia.

I am currently working on around 200 more icons, so the pack will soon have over 300 icons.

Im going to upload them all in one big lot, so hopefully I get some time to sit down and finish them off. If you can be patient I will have a **** load more for you.

I will post the update on here as well.

cheers
    Filipiak

[UPDATE]
    Here is 50 more icons for the 3 themes.

More to come.....

I will proberbly do 50 at a time as it takes time to convert to the other colours.

enjoy.

Sihouette update.zip