Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Neo Keys [NeoTech font keyboard]

Smile [Release] Neo Keys [NeoTech font keyboard]
    here.. it.. is.. i've finally managed to finish this mod.. all the keyboard images have been modified and i really like the way it has come out..
    this mod is absolutely necessary if you have NeoTech as the system font on your iPhone.. the default keyboard just looks wrong.. this one.. just right..

i've included all the keyboard types. standard, azerty, qwertz and qzerty..

the phone number pads will be released later on as an update.. i don't have a timeline for that as yet..
    i do plan to make NeoTech mods for all the artwork on the iPhone including the dialer and other stuff.. this will happen gradually as WinterBoard does not currently support *all* the artwork.. i'm sure that Saurik is working hard to change that though..

i would like to thank Saurik for making WinterBoard happen. otherwise i would never have done this mod. somehow extracting, editing and packaging .artwork files seems like a lot of work to me..

all in all.. i hope you enjoy using this theme just as much as i did making it..
    bugs if any should be reported in the comments on my blog..

Link: gaurav’s rants » Blog Archive » Neo Keys for iPhone 2.0.x
    Download: Neo Keys.rar
    Screenshots:

more screenshots at my blog..

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

first.....
    nice, this is great man!!! i really like how the neotech looks on the iphone. keep the updates coming. nice work

if we have a custom keyboard installed already will it replace the font on the keys or will it install the original with the neotech font on it?
    Last edited by nycdiplomat; 2008-08-15 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Guarav, I just installed the fonts and the keyboard on my 3G. WOW! I'm loving it! Thank you!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

just installed the white black one or whatever its called. i like it might take over the place of "black keyboard"
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Does anyone have this or any other neo tech keyboard in the stock iphone file format? [Latin & Common-Keyboard files]

I prefer to manually install these kinds of things rather than using Winterboard. The link in the first post is for winterboard.

does it work for os 3.0?

I couldn't get it to work on 3.0 3gs. anyone have better luck?