Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My current skin (digital kid style)

Default My current skin (digital kid style)
    Thought I would share this, if anyone likes it I can throw something together to put in the downloads... Some of my own icons, some stolen from other themes...

Last edited by s2kpdx; 2007-08-21 at 03:33 AM.

time to charge the battery?
    i like the guitar icon
    Hit Thanks!

Looks nice, I'd like to try it out.

Looks sweet please upload !

Here it is, modified a little bit (I decided I never use the terminal app, I only installed it for nes sound, which ended up sucking anyways... and the finder app is basically useless at this point)

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=480

Anyone feeling this background?? I am working on getting it perfect right now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -test.png  

can you send me that guitar icon please i like it a lot haha... im having trouble downloading ur set wat do i open the .rar file with ?
    Last edited by benjamin1137; 2007-08-24 at 09:45 AM.

but where is the fold that you put the telephonyUI files located on the iPhone

looks great!

winRAR

Guitar icon attached (it has a drop shadow, sorry, I dont have the psd for it anymore....)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I dont have any modded TelephonyUI files with this theme... Those would be the scroll to unlock and stuff right?

best theme ive seen - installing -> great work

Quote Originally Posted by blacksailsmd View Post
    best theme ive seen - installing -> great work

Thanks

Here it is with the background I have been working with, I decided to just use the MMI theme program, I just dont like the way the buttons light up when pressed since each icon has a part of the background... I guess its up to apple to give us "real" backgrounds.... If anyone likes it, I can upload it, I think I am sticking with no background for now...

oh, and I threw terminal back in mine just cuz I like the icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foo_0.png