Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simply Colourful 2.0, back from the dead

Default Simply Colourful 2.0, back from the dead
    Risen from the grave...

Download link will be up as soon as I can figure out why it won't let me upload the file.

Love it- but don't you dare use 'Comic Sans' again in promotion of it- that's the one font designers will twinge at : )

Try Helvetica Neue, TradionalSansXLight, or other thin, rounded fonts which serve your theme better.

Just trying to help a brother out.

I've attached an example for you:

They say that freedom isn't free, but these days it's become the most damn expensive thing in the world.

Where are that themes?

The Add Files form doesn't seem to be working for me, mods, could you check it out? Once I click add file it just resets the form.

This looks like a nice Idea

@ sentient_robot i'm with you on the comic sans point...

Looking great! You could upload it to another location for the time being. Otherwise, I will be happy to wait!

Reako

dopeness i wanna download these

Tada! I uploaded the zip file elsewhere, so here it is!

http://doughboy.diinoweb.com/files/S...urful%20V2.zip

The folder scheme may look a little weird, however, for iPhoneBrowser users, it will let you simply merge your older Customize and Summerboard folders with this one, meaning 2 steps to installing these themes. I'm too busy to do any icon requests at the moment, but if anyone is interested in making their own and uploading them here, PM me and I'll give you the template.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to doughboy3 For This Useful Post:

iceman_007 (2008-01-31)