Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] SuperBlack

Consiracy,

If you are referring to the Passcode lock screen... that is not because of this theme. All this theme does is alter COLOR, nothing more. If you have functionality issues with the passcode screen, you've got some other mod that is the issue.

I really have nothing else installed..
    I only have that problem with this theme..

have added a picture..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hpim0484.jpg  

Sorry not seeing image for some reason.

Are you running FW 2.0.1 on an iPhone? Or is it some other device/FW?

Jup, I'm using it on a 2.0.1 Pwned iPhone.
    Is the Passcode-screen working perfect with you?

Quote Originally Posted by conspiracy View Post
    Is the Passcode-screen working perfect with you?
    Absolutely fine here. That's the first thing I checked when I saw your post and why I figured it must be some other mod causing the issue. Really, all this theme does is replace images. It won't change the way things align or fuctionality, that's simply not built into the theme in any way.

where can I get the wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by NotInUse View Post
    I'm currently making additional icons. Please be certain to provide the app names EXACTLY as they appear in the Springboard.

Thanks.

Also look for KillSignSuperBlack on Cydia, not "SuperBlack", KillsignSuperBlack will be updated. "Superblack" has been abandoned.
    Thanks

Can you maybe remove the skulls in a next update?
    Or make a version without them

But.. I have the feeling that I complain too much
    Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by conspiracy View Post
    Can you maybe remove the skulls in a next update?
    Or make a version without them

But.. I have the feeling that I complain too much
    Keep up the great work!
    Very easy to do. Just go to Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder and remove all the skulll pngs you see. Then reload theme. Oh, and change lockscreenwallpaper too if you wish.

actually, just dump the entire com.apple.springboard bundle and the lock screen and you'll remove all the skulls.

could you please make the icons for

Hangman
    MySpace
    Sol Free
    Bejeweled 2
    Hold Em

Thank you!

Will do.

Look for an update soon containing over 150 additional icons, reformatted sliders, as well as other changes.

I also got a good number of icons request, please...

Converter
    SysInfo
    Wallpaper
    Finder
    Categories
    SSh
    MIM
    Lockbox
    Battery
    weDict
    MPG
    iLog
    Snapture
    moleskine
    PDFViewer
    CalcPaper
    TimeCapule
    Touchbar
    Tipper

Quote Originally Posted by NotInUse View Post
    Will do.

Look for an update soon containing over 150 additional icons, reformatted sliders, as well as other changes.
    thank you so much dood!
    any idea on when the next release would be im looking forward to it

By far my most favorite skin out there. I still can't find the .zip file or the image for the wallpaper anywhere. You've covered like 80% of my apps, and looks FANTASTIC! I'm really looking forward to the update.

One of the earlier posts talked about small splashes of color throughout the icons, that would look amazing! You've put so much work into this and it shows for sure.

Also, on a side note. Do you offer the wallpaper with orange eyes? I've made my status icons orange and it goes incredibly well with your theme. Just curious.

Claps and Thanks,
    kTofu

The zip file was removed because it's now available via Cydia. No point in updating several places when it's not needed.

Original icons did use color in a few places, but it was removed because it simply wasn't harmonious with the rest of the theme. at least that was my feeling.

As for the skull eyes as orange.. well if I altered colors for everyone I'd be doing nothing else.

this is the best theme out there! more icons would be great - especially myspace! thanks!
    Last edited by basketballguy743; 2008-08-15 at 07:36 AM.

awesome will continue to be my theme of choice. So now that everything is on cydia, how do we get ahold of the background image?

HI, i've the same problem than a user before, i cannot valid my PIN code by pressing ok, it's under the 3 button.
    I really want this theme works perfectly for me because it won't quit my iPhone anymore ;-)
    Thanks a lot to the owner!

2.0.1 Pwned iPhone
    Last edited by frioul; 2008-08-15 at 04:32 PM.

Hehe.. glad to hear i'm not the only one.

Love the theme now without the skulls !
    Thanks for the simple solution

SO..
    If you are like me and don't like the skulls, just remove the "Bundles/com.apple.springboard" map.
    TIP* And if you don't like the standard battery logo, install the 'iPhonk Battery" (found in Cydia as well)

Edit: A custom made phone-dialer and keyboard would also be great
    Last edited by conspiracy; 2008-08-15 at 05:36 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast