Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Leopard Circular (With New Style Icons for 2.0 users) WB

Default [RELEASE] Leopard Circular (With New Style Icons for 2.0 users) WB
    This is my first time uploading skins, and I've made this for myself mostly, as I couldnt find a skin that matched my old setup on 1.1.4 on Cydia.
    This theme includes the default Leopard background, with a bit of added contrast to match the iPhones colour saturation.
    The top of the background has a light coloured Menu Bar, to mimick the Menu Bar from other Apps.
    The Dock image is the default iPhone dock, as I think this looks quite nice due to it's Dashboard feel.

Now none of that really warrants an entire new theme does it? So I've included my Circular icon set that replaces all of the iPhones default Application Icons with ones in the new Apple style. Now your icons can match the new iTunes and AppStore Icons for a flush effect!

Included are two variations of the theme, one includes the circular icons for the four Apps on your dock, the other the entire SpringBoard screen.

This is fully compatible with WinterBoard, simply place in the SummerBoard directory in User/Library/SummerBoard/Themes.

Well, enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -leocircular.jpg   -leocirculardock.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProperBo For This Useful Post:

kojirovn (2008-08-05), mriphone114 (2008-08-06)

Looks tight.