Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [UPDATE] Stereo's Leopard for WinterBoard

so when u flip to landscape it zooms in and centers the wallpaper? cause at first you said that the wallpaper stays the same but it the pictures it flips also and zooms in on the center.

How big can you make the icons?

to do it right you would probably have to edit a plist to make more docks like the stock one. get rid of the reflections on the icons and have the top docks work like the stock bottom one does.
    i have no idea how to do that or do i have a ipad.

it would be dope though!!

If any one can help please do. i would be willing to resize and crop out the reflections on all the icons
    THANK OR DIE

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

I had to mess with the icons because they kept appearing blurry or distorted even at the default iPad icon size (72x72). The size I found that works is 66x66. when you create the icon in Photoshop the default ppi is automatically set at 72, you'll want to change this to 132 because iPad's resolution is 1024x768 at 132 ppi (pixels per inch). I believe you made the icons for the iPhones resolution, which is 72 ppi. I know it'll take a while but I'll help you resize them or whatever else needs to be ported.

is there anyway to upload the icons I have done and send them to you so you can check them out?

edit: about the wallpaper, yes it zooms in and centers the image. I don't even know where to look for the plist but I'll keep an eye out I'm always messing with iFile.
    Last edited by gomer713; 2010-05-24 at 04:56 AM.

hey gomer713 thx for the icons, you got the wallpaper too plz? Do you have the Blue one as well?

Quote Originally Posted by gomer713 View Post
    I had to mess with the icons because they kept appearing blurry or distorted even at the default iPad icon size (72x72). The size I found that works is 66x66. when you create the icon in Photoshop the default ppi is automatically set at 72, you'll want to change this to 132 because iPad's resolution is 1024x768 at 132 ppi (pixels per inch). I believe you made the icons for the iPhones resolution, which is 72 ppi. I know it'll take a while but I'll help you resize them or whatever else needs to be ported.

is there anyway to upload the icons I have done and send them to you so you can check them out?

edit: about the wallpaper, yes it zooms in and centers the image. I don't even know where to look for the plist but I'll keep an eye out I'm always messing with iFile.

what happens when you make the icons bigger then 72x72 at 132 ppi
    THANK OR DIE

try this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -settings.png  
    THANK OR DIE

iPhone? More like MyPhone gomer713's Avatar
    Thanks

Stereo, here's what that settings icon looks like on my iPad.

laz305, here's the wallpaper you sent me. This first one is the one you sent. The second one is the official OS X Snow Leopard Server wallpaper. sorry took so long to reply

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gomer713 For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2010-05-28)

Robot Unicorn Attack!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone please make me an iBooks"" icon and a "Redbox" icon. These apps are new so they arent yet in the icon bank. Thanks in advance to whoever is kind enough to do this for me.
    Last edited by iliveforbball; 2010-06-22 at 05:46 AM.

Redbox
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dallaspowers For This Useful Post:

iliveforbball (2010-06-24)

There should be plenty of icons to use for iBooks

There should be plenty of icons to use for iBooks
    Last edited by stereo313; 2010-06-22 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The best icons I thought about using for iBooks are used for and look like dictionaries. But ill just use one of those and stop being anal. lol. Thanks man

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Does anybody have the wooden wallpaper with the 4 shelves that can fit the icons. I tried several on cydia but the reflections of the icons dont fit quite right. Can soomebody set the shelves right for me.

Thanks in advance.

I love this theme, had it on my 1st gen phone, cant wait till the 4 is JB so I can once again use it! It will def bring back that nostalgia lol

i'm back

Stereo's Leopard 4.0
    have not tested on a 3GS yet but should all work fine

Things that need to be fixed.
    1. Calendar need's to be aligned right. I had to move the icon up for it to line up.
    2. text shadow's on dock still show.
    3. Web clip icon's do not work.
    4. Status Bar does not show.

All these problem's should be fixed when winterboard is updated.

Click here to download Stereo's Leopard 4.0

Last edited by stereo313; 2010-08-03 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THANK OR DIE

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-08-03), wstcoast (2010-08-03)

Sweet man just JB my i4 is this theme compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    Sweet man just JB my i4 is this theme compatible?

yeah! that's what the screen shots are from some stuff does not work as mentioned above
    THANK OR DIE

ok was just pulling some icons off to make requests but then saw that they are not visual, can ya still use them? Should I post them or just make request?

iMovie
    My Games
    My Movies
    1Password
    Speed Test
    Sketch Me!
    iFiles
    CallRec.me
    Yak
    Hello!
    Textfree
    Messenger
    VeryChat
    iTim Text
    SMS 4 Lovers
    Camera+
    Video Safe

THX

I have no idea what you are talkig about?

dude I was ssh'n the default icons off my i4 but they show up as black image so I don't know if you can still use them or not, cuz I know there is a way to convert them but not sure if you wanna bother?

Why would I want default icons?

Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast